KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
So KJ!

Are these Universal Signs... that we are all here for a reason!.. That we came to know of D3 through strange ways..? That we are somehow connected to ARSHA and their future?

Hmmm  

We are going crazy with this whole DESTINY chakkar too!.. Iska bhi kohi ilaaj nahi hai
u knw Arsha is the only couple whr v get to c mind blowing chemistry and PASSION .

thr r so many couples in telly as well as bollywood but none of them have wht arsha has !!!

everytime u c arsha together they just suck u in thr world
i used to luv watching MJHT but i was never crazy abt it as i m for D3.
i used to luv sam and gunjan
but thr luv story tk ages to start
i was fed up
and by the time it started i was beginng to loose interest

but aisa pehli baar ho raha hai ki
i wish a couple on telly wld hook up in real life 2.

earlier i didnt care who was with whom. it was thr personal life. thr choice.

but with ARSHA i so desparately care !!!!

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

So KJ!

Are these Universal Signs... that we are all here for a reason!.. That we came to know of D3 through strange ways..? That we are somehow connected to ARSHA and their future?

Hmmm  

We are going crazy with this whole DESTINY chakkar too!.. Iska bhi kohi ilaaj nahi hai

If we start on the DESTINY thingy...we will have countless signs ...but but ..All these signs are not genuine unless ArSha give us some hint. I just want one hint from them, anything..may be a Cozy picture, a dinner date picture just as you said, a picture from a party where only AMAR and SHAKTI were invited, a BTS video where they are sharing some beautiful moments and that has been captured by the camera, ...any thing ...I just want one hint...

and BY GOD!! Once I get that Hint..I will take that ArSha Thread by STORM, HURRICANE, TORNADO, TWISTERS ...everything...😆
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

u knw Arsha is the only couple whr v get to c mind blowing chemistry and PASSION .

thr r so many couples in telly as well as bollywood but none of them have wht arsha has !!!

everytime u c arsha together they just suck u in thr world

TRUE!! I haven't seen this CHEMISTRY ..on anybody else...I don't know about Indian Television..but I haven't seen this CHEMISTRY ..in any other couple around the globe...ArSha have redefined the meaning of CHEMISTRY to me...

H2O = WATER??? NAH!!! for ArSha...H2O= FIRE ..🤣
Meera

I too want ARSHA to hook up

See with other tele actors..they are professionals. They find a show, they get roped in.. the show does well. they become a famous couple and thats that..

BUT in ARSHA's case.. they are NOT professional actors who were JUST cast in some SHOW.. but its ALL about Destiny in their case.. which makes me want to believe.. that it cannot be all a coincidence..

BUT then.. I think of CHAMAR.. and I am brought back to REALITY!!!😕

KJ!

You are from Nepal correct? Do you watch any Nepalese show?

KJ .. so true.. I thought of the same thing when I started watching MJHT  ...See... I ACCIDently bumped into viewing  MJHT.. It was the first HINDI TV show I watched from Start to Finish, and dedictaed two years of my life watching it...I wondered HOW much I wld have missed out on if I had not ran into it...After MJHT.. RATI PANDEY (the actress in the show) has become my NUMERO UNO TV actress...  I even write on her blog she just started last week..It AND she will coming in a new show on ZEE TV soon called HITLER DIDI.. I cant wait to watch it.. I wld have missed out on THE BEST ACTRESS in T-Town..

Same with D3... DANG.. I WLD have never known of this show.. and ARSHA .. if it was not for DID, then DKS which led me to D3, to this FORUM and and and..Meet ya gals here ;-)

Not to Mention.. You share the same name as I do.. (almost) hehehe

Its like  PREETI meets PREETY...and yeah!! AARTI, MEERA, PIYU, FARAH, ROBIN ...and others who come here as guest appearance...😆
arre wah!!!!

maths ke saath ab equations bhi!!!!

kya baat kya baat kya baat!!!!

but u r dead rite

ArSha...H2O= FIRE

and v all r being burned in it

KJ!

You are from Nepal correct? Do you watch any Nepalese show?

Oh yeah I do..a lot of them...But, I am not so crazy about any of them as I am of D3...I don't even watch it everyday..May be I will catch up in the weekend...U know..But, D3..GOSH! as Meera said..ArSha have SUCKED me into their LIFE...

When I sit down and think, I can't believe, How much I am in love with ArSha...I mean..I so feel like they are my somebody and they need my Support. I feel like, they need us, they need their fans to support them...