Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
no i wasnt a DMG fan
u ?

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I am watching DKS..for Time pass..

AMAR looks like a HERO in this outfit and his dance in the beggining where he twirls with that TALWAAR.. Too good

kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

KJ!!

Have you read my comments on Fb? They sound so DESPO!.. because I am Desperate yaar!!

HEIGHTS of HEIGHTS!

I cant believe that after Hum the woh thi.. We have not gotten any more ARSHA performances.. SHOCKING!

Its almost close to 80 episodes!

AUR kitna wait karna padega yaar?

HUM BEchare Precap Dekh Dekh kar hi loot pitt maarr rahe hai.. yeh umeeed mein..ki Kash Kal.. Kaash Kal and its the weekend.. and then we dream about them all weekend.. and MONDAY atta hai.. and we get Thenga!

Now just watch... From next week on.. the focus will be on KSG.. and all that.. I DOUBT we will get to see any Kriyansh scenes for another week or two!

YEah, I read those comments on FB...ANd its true yaar!! 80 episodes ...and one ArSha performance/\?? Next one month is all about KSG... 4 days BIMBO Vishakha...was like 4 weeks...KSG's Cameo is for 10 days ...I am sure that will be a month's episode...

We really need ArSha Dance ..pata nahi..Yeh..Creatives Kab Sunenge...
Sunsethues thumbnail

AMAR looks like a HERO in this outfit and his dance in the beggining where he twirls with that TALWAAR.. Too good

shiamak is so rite v didnt c ne passion, luv and chemistry
kruti is so heavy for kunwar
he was so tired after the dance

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I am actually frustrated..which is WHY I am watching some old DID and DKS performances to lighten my mood..

.. BTW.. I still cannot get over that Kabbadi Scene.. I am going to be dreaming abt that.. LOLZ

DONT they feel uncomfortable doing such scenes in front of SPOT BOYS, LIght men and random ppl..

I can understand directors/creatives.. but its so strange..If you look at that IF video.. all the EXTRA ppl are standing behind and watching them perform stunts like these! lolz

FULL ON KUSTI!!
kumjoo thumbnail

OH God!! He is so strong...The lifts are amazing..And his dance technically is so perfect...DKS was my key to D3..ha ha ha!!! and I know ur too..Its so Amazing...Now, I think..what if I had not known about D3..at all...Hmm...
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

I LOVED all the lifts and AMAR was looking HANDSOME in this get up... Everytime I see this performance.. I can only imagine what it wld be like if SHAKTI was with him as ANARKALI..

MAN.. DKS wld have been on fire!!!!!! I really missed SHAKTI.. I am pretty sure ARSHA wld have had some breathtaking performances.. We LUCKED OUT!
kumjoo thumbnail

I am actually frustrated..which is WHY I am watching some old DID and DKS performances to lighten my mood..

.. BTW.. I still cannot get over that Kabbadi Scene.. I am going to be dreaming abt that.. LOLZ

DONT they feel uncomfortable doing such scenes in front of SPOT BOYS, LIght men and random ppl..

I can understand directors/creatives.. but its so strange..If you look at that IF video.. all the EXTRA ppl are standing behind and watching them perform stunts like these! lolz

FULL ON KUSTI!!

BINGO...IT does look like KUSTI...But, what did Amar do after holding her hand and pinning her to the ground..Did he just lie flat on her? Did he kiss her neck?? Did he b*te?? ðŸ˜†...
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

Exactly dude!! Thats what is missing in this performance...
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

OH God!! He is so strong...The lifts are amazing..And his dance technically is so perfect...DKS was my key to D3..ha ha ha!!! and I know ur too..Its so Amazing...Now, I think..what if I had not known about D3..at all...Hmm...

KJ .. so true.. I thought of the same thing when I started watching MJHT  ...See... I ACCIDently bumped into viewing  MJHT.. It was the first HINDI TV show I watched from Start to Finish, and dedictaed two years of my life watching it...I wondered HOW much I wld have missed out on if I had not ran into it...After MJHT.. RATI PANDEY (the actress in the show) has become my NUMERO UNO TV actress...  I even write on her blog she just started last week..It AND she will coming in a new show on ZEE TV soon called HITLER DIDI.. I cant wait to watch it.. I wld have missed out on THE BEST ACTRESS in T-Town..

Same with D3... DANG.. I WLD have never known of this show.. and ARSHA .. if it was not for DID, then DKS which led me to D3, to this FORUM and and and..Meet ya gals here ;-)

Not to Mention.. You share the same name as I do.. (almost) hehehe