Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Meera

I dont think that D3 dancers choreograph these dances themselves.. because other wise they wld have gotten credit for it on the credit titles..

I dont know whats going on with the choreography... but most of the performances like the URVASI one looks like its professionally choreographed.. but like KJ said somehow AMAR's solo performances never look Choreographed.. because he repeats his signature steps! 

then y dont they mention the choreographer??
isnt that strange!!!!

Sunsethues thumbnail

DUDE... I could see MUCH more and BEYOND that!!😈

tell me
tell me
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Man

With I wonder how it will appear on screen with the whole close shots and the Ohhh hooo hoo BG music...

I am pretty sure they have to take these takes in many angles to show  both their expressions and stuff like they typically do..😛
kumjoo thumbnail
MF

I agree with you in every bits of your post...But! there is also another truth that if he is choreographed he gives his best. I mean he is a good student, he executes choreography to the T. With Shakti what he does is WONDERS. But, SOLO ..dance ..he is comfortable with his own signature moves and thats what we get to see from him. Jiyien Kyun, and the recent with Swayam, and tomorrows dance...He has done it all same...Yeah! I do agree that he needs to train himself, groove a little bit in his skills.

But, I don't know if you have noticed or not..When all D3 boys are dancing together...All the other boys give 100% in dance, but I have seen AMAR gives 101%. He gives that X-Factor in dance. I don't know if it is his expressions or his Graceful dancing..but I feel like he gives that extra thrust from his side as well.

I have noticed that in every performance of D3 boys. URVASHI performance..if you watch carefully, AMAR an his moves are to the T. Shantanu is a great dancer..but, Amar kills it with his expressions.
Sunsethues thumbnail

Man

With I wonder how it will appear on screen with the whole close shots and the Ohhh hooo hoo BG music...

I am pretty sure they have to take these takes in many angles to show  both their expressions and stuff like they typically do..😛

we all will be declared officially dead for sure after watching that!!!!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

tell me
tell me

Let Robin come.. We can ask her to write a FF on the KABBADI match!

BTW.. Did you gals read her FF on the BB fight? She writes so well
Sunsethues thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

MF

I agree with you in every bits of your post...But! there is also another truth that if he is choreographed he gives his best. I mean he is a good student, he executes choreography to the T. With Shakti what he does is WONDERS. But, SOLO ..dance ..he is comfortable with his own signature moves and thats what we get to see from him. Jiyien Kyun, and the recent with Swayam, and tomorrows dance...He has done it all same...Yeah! I do agree that he needs to train himself, groove a little bit in his skills.

But, I don't know if you have noticed or not..When all D3 boys are dancing together...All the other boys give 100% in dance, but I have seen AMAR gives 101%. He gives that X-Factor in dance. I don't know if it is his expressions or his Graceful dancing..but I feel like he gives that extra thrust from his side as well.

I have noticed that in every performance of D3 boys. URVASHI performance..if you watch carefully, AMAR an his moves are to the T. Shantanu is a great dancer..but, Amar kills it with his expressions.

u r so right
when amar dances v can never take r eyes off him
shantanu is a very good dancer but it always seems smthg is missing
but with amar everything is perfect
dance as well as the expressions
even in a crowd he only catches the eye
kumjoo thumbnail
Meera and MF,

Don't get me started on that FALL SCENE..

They are doing everything there...and AMAR has a broad Smile on his Face..LOLS
Sunsethues thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Meera and MF,

Don't get me started on that FALL SCENE..

They are doing everything there...and AMAR has a broad Smile on his Face..LOLS

he he he
even i mentioned tht yest
he luks so damn happy !!!!!
kumjoo thumbnail

Let Robin come.. We can ask her to write a FF on the KABBADI match!

BTW.. Did you gals read her FF on the BB fight? She writes so well

SHe is brilliant...Her FF makes me feel like going to D3 sets and Dhakka maring Both Amar and Shakti from back when they are doing LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA and oh hohohoho scene..so that when I dhakka maring they will collide with each other..or lets say their Lips will collide and there will be Bada Dhamaka in ArSha AT Thread...ha ha hahahahaha!!!

Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago