Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ya...khushi ws supposed to be bubbly...bt wat the CVs r making her is cmpltly immature!!!!!
bt i dunno no y...m lovng the arnav day by day!!!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Luvser

everyday they show us a beautiful side to arnav

..really? how?... by showing him talking about aukat, calling Khushi naukar,middle class,tum jaise log paise ke liye kuch bhi..etc?

..but what about khushi? .
..I still like her😃!! 

Yes but ASR does not fake stuff like Khushi . I like Khushi too .  I agree the words were too harsh but he also saved her from dying . Khushi threw hot tea at his face but he still gave her a chance to speak but Khushiji will always keep running away . She has da guts to do things that will increase ASR's blood pressure , call him names and etc but doesnt have the courage to face consequences . And abt that tum jaise ladki then i think he thinks she like that becoz she accepted the money that ASR offered her . He doesnt know abt her majboori like us . ASR may not sound sugar sweet at all unlike Anji and KKG but still he is not pretentious .
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Luvser

everyday they show us a beautiful side to arnav

..really? how?... by showing him talking about aukat, calling Khushi naukar,middle class,tum jaise log paise ke liye kuch bhi..etc?

..but what about khushi? .
..I still like her😃!! 

arnav was SUPPOSED to be a monster..and he completely was. his nonsense about aukaad..and his attitude do annoy me..but he is changing into a better person..little by little but atleast he is. his character is DEVELOPING.

but what about khushi? she's turning into a clown. bubbly, happy girls arent clowns!
Abommi thumbnail

Nice analysis yaar...

yeah its nice to call her full name

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

umm ok, i'm going to be in the minority here..but i needed to say this somewhere:P
why is it that everyone loves Arnav so much, feels for him..like in y'days epi when Khushi just pretended to faint? is it because he doesn't show his true emotions, but Khushi does? because shes the more realistic person in this case? What Khushi did y'day..it wasnt out of character, its who she is. Did everyone forget the way Arnav treated her? dropped her from his office, told her to help his clients park his cars in the rain, and the last straw, i.e the GH incident etc? After all this, do u'll really think that she'll be courageous enough to speak up to him...when she is what only 18 or something? Do you think that she wanted to hear that 'aukad' crap AGAIN? Honestly, i think its pretty brave of her to even talk/argue with him..coz after what he put her through, humiliated her over and over again etc shows that she is mature..she has put all that behind her, however..she cant forget it! You guys just seem to remember the times Arnav saved her life etc..what abt the times that he endanged her life?
The way she behaves, that exactly who she is..impulsive and a bit silly. This is where here innocence lies. She's scared of him, call her a coward or someone who's just trying to spare herself another talk dealing with her supposed aukat, it doesn't change the fact she is scared of his anger. She's not perfect, but come on would you guys want her to be like those typical bahu's in shows..who are shown to be the most perfect people ever..however do nothing but cry? No right!

P.S- as far as that apology scene goes..i didn't much like it..but yes..it was important to make the crying OTT, because nothing else wud have actually made Arnav smile..and abt blowing her noes..it was more to show the fact that Arnav offered her tissues..which he normally wudn't have. Had Khushi accepted it, it wud have symbolised some kind of truce between them..because he offered her something and she willingly accepted.

i don't know if my any sense or no..been studying my head out these days..so have no idea what i just wrote😆

i do agree with you actually 😊 ..i understand your point of view. i have no problems with khushi being rude to arnav..i love it when she's angry at him..but she needs to have the courage to FACE him! ..and she def needs to stop acting like a clown. 

khushi is beautiful, and in the beginning she was a smart-ass..but im not really sure why shes SO OTT now. she always was a little OTT..but now shes like tht 24/7!
Luvser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arnav was SUPPOSED to be a monster..and he completely was. his nonsense about aukaad..and his attitude do annoy me..but he is changing into a better person..little by little but atleast he is.

Is it? how so?

his character is DEVELOPING.

I am waiting...

but what about khushi? she's turning into a clown. bubbly, happy girls arent clowns!

Oh! come on, just because she is pulling some silly pranks on ASR, she doesn't become a clown!!
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Yes but ASR does not fake stuff like Khushi . I like Khushi too .  I agree the words were too harsh but he also saved her from dying . Khushi threw hot tea at his face but he still gave her a chance to speak but Khushiji will always keep running away . She has da guts to do things that will increase ASR's blood pressure , call him names and etc but doesnt have the courage to face consequences . And abt that tum jaise ladki then i think he thinks she like that becoz she accepted the money that ASR offered her . He doesnt know abt her majboori like us . ASR may not sound sugar sweet at all unlike Anji and KKG but still he is not pretentious .

Khushi doesn't fake stuff where it is really important... But she is an 18 year old girl who has taken up more responsibility than she is equipped for or was really prepared for... Just because she runs away from a man she is scared about doesn't really make her a total clown or irresponsible person or a coward as well... True certain things can be improved... but unless pushed she doesn't want to answer back or talk to ASr>... And tell me what consequence has she not faced with a smile on her face? Just running away from talking does not make her a coward... when she was hit with things she always rose up to the situation right... Even if she tries to avoid him, every time he has put her in a difficult situation she has faced it with a smile without blaming any one else for her plight... she might call him names , but anyone else in her place would have done more than that if possible... he saved her from dying when it was he who put her in that predicament in the first place... so no brownie points for the saving... And even before she accepted the money ASR always thought the same way about khushi... and does he believe in people doing stuff for free for him??? he was asking her to do a job and he was offering her money... true it was very insulting the way he said it... but that still doesn't make her a gold digger... she is doing honest work wherever she can find it because she needs money... everyone needs money... you cannot survive on fresh air and self respect alone... so this is just a means for her to make some much required money for her family... Has he seen her do anything that makes her a gold digger? has she tried doing anything less than respectable to earn money? so based on what is he calling her a gold digger?
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Add me to the minority here ...

TM, I don't know if you just watch the Arnav scenes with more attention ... and not the Khushi ones at all ... because you say everyday they show a more beautiful side of arnav ... and what about Khushi ... did you not see the scene with her father where she speaks about being adopted and yet doing all she can for her family? Which includes, in case you missed it, being insulted, humiliated and laughed at in the Raizada house ... she takes it all and smiles ... Is it the fact that she's not the usual weeping silent Bhartiya nari who puts up with everything that is upsetting you? Is she supposed to put up with everything that is dished out to her and not react to it at all? Why should she listen to ASR when he just ordered her rudely to stay straight, not walk away and not even move her hand while he talks to her??? Yes, she pretended to faint, yes she doesn't want to hear more about her aukat and middle class crap from him ... and she can't be rude straight off ... not till she is really backed into a corner and has no escape ... because surprise, surprise, she does remember that she has a job to keep!

Arnav has a certain character, he is supposed to be rude and brusque with everyone ... so when he shows the slightest bit of tender emotions, like the feelings for Anjali or the concern for Khushi, everyone gushes and goes ooohh and aahhh .. he's so sweet to Khushi, why is she so mean to him?

And Khushi is supposed to be sweet and smiling with everyone ... including with those who insult her like Mami and Blah so when she is NOT that with Arnav, everyone finds fault with her character ... she is immature and a coward ... have people forgotten that she is the only one who actually stands up to Arnav and fights ... but she does it when she is truly cornered and has no option ... or like in the car scene, when he drives her to it - he locked the door and told her she wasn't going anywhere till she answered ... so she did ...  AND also had the guts to seek him out and apologise when she made a mistake ...  Because it takes courage to admit your mistake ... she has that in spadeloads ...

the whole point is that they are both NOT their usual selves with each other ...

Sorry for this long rant , but honestly this really gets to me!!!  People need to separate the actor from the character ... BS is dishy and makes a great ASR, but BS himself says there is nothing likeable about his character and it's pretty 'khatarnak' ... and likewise Khushi is supposed to be naive and immature ... but courageous when needed ... darti hai par karti hai is her tagline, and I think Khushi is being exactly that. And if both the leads were perfect from the start, there would be no evolution of characters, just a simple falling in love story ... I am hoping this is far more than that!

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: enchanted.

arnav was SUPPOSED to be a monster..and he completely was. his nonsense about aukaad..and his attitude do annoy me..but he is changing into a better person..little by little but atleast he is. his character is DEVELOPING.

I think that accepting the job back and going about it with a smile while things at home are anything but erfect is definitely some maturity on her part... true she has not yet perfected the art of handling ASR... But that also will come... Just based on the pranks she pulled or the OTT crying we can't say that she has totally become a clown right? at least that is what I feel... The crying I guess had to be OTT for that ghost of a smile from ASR... she is still scared of facing him unless she is pushed to her limits... but nowhere is she shown a coward... even now if push comes to shove she will stand up for herself... and some day soon she will learn to do that without the push really coming to the shove as well... but she is a girl who had a sheltered upbringing who has not seen people like ASR and things like what she is seeing now in life... so it will take her some time to have that kind of polish in dealing with ASR...
Luvser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

ASR needs to learn manners,period!! If Khushi has called him names then he was no less,in fact he was worse with all those insults🤢!! Khushi runs away from him because  of ASR's disgusting  insulting habits!!