Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

Will there be another change in time slot of
Mukti Bandhan

Just saw the music video of Big Boss, it is launching on 2nd October @ 8:00 pm

And in the last show timings were there

Monday- Friday :    10 :30 pm
Saturday-Sunday : 10 : 00 pm IST

We all know that big boss is of 1 hour so it will air from 10:30 to 11:30, what about Mukti Bandhan 😕

Will it shift to early evening or afternoon slot or will it go off air.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
no , bigg boss will telecast...8:30 p.m to 9:30 or 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. & one more thing 8:00 ( balikaa vadhu)10p.m.(uttran)10.30(naidl) big show for colors, so, i feel  (phulwa & laagi t l) w'll end soon...ya parichay can shift 8:30 then 9 to 10 bigg boss...kbc ko fight dene ke liye(PRIME time), b'coz (p. time )per colors failed.& all 4 seasons bb :  9 to 10p.m.

Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
AlldBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ mbloves-

Just go to the official site of Big Boss and watch the music video.
 In the end, timings of the show are mentioned.

Here is the link of the site

http://biggboss.in.com/

I know BV, Uttaran, NAIDL are top shows of Colors, but NAIDL has suffered badly due to BALH, ie I think channel decided to air BB @ 10:30 pm to give competition to that.

Besides last time legal notices were given to channel to shift  BB from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm, so keeping that in mind, they must have thought 10:30 to 11:30 will be safe slot for BB becoz sometimes there is some issue with the content being shown on it.

-------I just hope MB stays and shifts to some other time slot
Edited by AlldBest - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have no idea but yes bb will start this at 10 30 and it will be of 1 hour
they have stopped promoting the show also
but still there is no info given , i hope mb survives
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mbloves

no , bigg boss will telecast...8:30 p.m to 9:30 or 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. & one more thing 8:00 ( balikaa vadhu)10p.m.(uttran)10.30(naidl) big show for colors, so, i feel  (phulwa & laagi t l) w'll end soon...ya parichay can shift 8:30 then 9 to 10 bigg boss...kbc ko fight dene ke liye(PRIME time), b'coz (p. time )per colors failed.& all 4 seasons bb :  9 to 10p.m.

hey u r wrong because first two seasons one on sony other on Colors wer on 10pm...to 11pm..while last two saesons wer for 9pm...i think MB will not shift but will stay there only..and LTL will end but no chance of Phulwa going so...i think BB is 10pm..and Uttaran will come on 8:30pm...while NAIDL will end..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
akki the show will start at 10 30 its confirmed, mon - fr- 1030
sat sun @ 10 so dont know what will happen to mb
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: intruderfast

akki the show will start at 10 30 its confirmed, mon - fr- 1030
sat sun @ 10 so dont know what will happen to mb

wow thats god but now i ll have to manage BALH and BB oh no,,,no probs if KBC can take 8:30pm slot BB5 took 10:30...
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

hey u r wrong because first two seasons one on sony other on Colors wer on 10pm...to 11pm..while last two saesons wer for 9pm...i think MB will not shift but will stay there only..and LTL will end but no chance of Phulwa going so...i think BB is 10pm..and Uttaran will come on 8:30pm...while NAIDL will end..

ya i saw, but no news about ( bv, ltl,naidl,uttran& mb...time changing.).if im not wrong..do u have any news about tc ,so plz..post.  i m waiting...
AlldBest thumbnail
So what will happen to MB time slot,  it cant have an abrupt ending as it is based on novel.

May be they shift  will MB

a.) to afternoon slot as 2 other shows are also shifting to afternoon slot viz LTL & HSL, or

b.) to early evening slot , ie before 7:00 pm, or

c.) to 11:30 pm slot after Big Boss

What do you think guys
AlldBest thumbnail
Akki- VS will become 5 days a week @ 8:30 pm and LTL will shift to afternoon slot

Edited by AlldBest - 12 years ago