Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vampires ki toli pohuchi party main-SBS(updted)lnk (Page 8)

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing deebo, good to see chandeena there...not interested in PDA

.its good they have shown chandeena off screen as well. i wonder that 3 vampires in black were enough to ignore but how can dheradoon people ignore that army in black :))))) n how they are going to participate in party, as some relative or what?

Edited by hukshila - 22 September 2011 at 3:24am

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

I have stopped watching sbs segments again to avoid vivah.

But, I really want to see chandeena interview. Can anyone tell me the time period for this interview so I can save myself from the vivah part? Would appreciate it.

ps: when will the cvs stop torturing us by getting rid of panchi in this serial?Stern Smile As if we r not getting more than enough of her in the serial already, then she is coming across even in the interviewsThumbs Down

chandeena interview is in the beginning, i think 3:50 se shayed, n stop when haseena said they are all dressed in black n no one is taking notice of this thing after that PDA starts

Edited by hukshila - 22 September 2011 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by nsminerva

I have stopped watching sbs segments again to avoid vivah.

But, I really want to see chandeena interview. Can anyone tell me the time period for this interview so I can save myself from the vivah part? Would appreciate it.

ps: when will the cvs stop torturing us by getting rid of panchi in this serial?Stern Smile As if we r not getting more than enough of her in the serial already, then she is coming across even in the interviewsThumbs Down

chandeena interview is in the beginning, i think 3:50 se shayed, n stop when haseena said they are all dressed in black n no one is taking notice of this thing after that PDA starts

Thnx !!!! Really appreciate it. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing...Smile...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index