Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OH NOOO ...    

I can't watch VIVAH anymore ... they seem so superficial ... true love can never be hidden how much ever one tries...so if they need to advertise so much ... sachhai is something else !!!???
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chaandeena interview ws cute n wht were so many vampires doing in the party??did Arnab invite them too fr the engagemnt party??😕🤣
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Again VD with Vivu...??!! plz fr god's sake spare us...its unbearable...Urghh...😡i dnt undrstnd if theycn show chandeenainterview then y cnt they give us visu intrview instead of vivhbiz.?...!
another vivaah intvw

yayyy

they really luk so adorable together

nd luved it when vivu said he has jus two sets of clothes

and VIVBIZ engagement...iiissshhh

i m soo waiting for the  wedding bells
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have stopped watching sbs segments again to avoid vivah.

But, I really want to see chandeena interview. Can anyone tell me the time period for this interview so I can save myself from the vivah part? Would appreciate it.

ps: when will the cvs stop torturing us by getting rid of panchi in this serial?😳 As if we r not getting more than enough of her in the serial already, then she is coming across even in the interviews👎🏼

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for sharing deebo, good to see chandeena there...not interested in PDA

.its good they have shown chandeena off screen as well. i wonder that 3 vampires in black were enough to ignore but how can dheradoon people ignore that army in black :))))) n how they are going to participate in party, as some relative or what?

Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nsminerva

I have stopped watching sbs segments again to avoid vivah.

But, I really want to see chandeena interview. Can anyone tell me the time period for this interview so I can save myself from the vivah part? Would appreciate it.

ps: when will the cvs stop torturing us by getting rid of panchi in this serial?😳 As if we r not getting more than enough of her in the serial already, then she is coming across even in the interviews👎🏼

chandeena interview is in the beginning, i think 3:50 se shayed, n stop when haseena said they are all dressed in black n no one is taking notice of this thing after that PDA starts
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hukshila

chandeena interview is in the beginning, i think 3:50 se shayed, n stop when haseena said they are all dressed in black n no one is taking notice of this thing after that PDA starts

Thnx !!!! Really appreciate it. 🤗
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 sharing...😊...