thankuuu.
its really nice..
again party...
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharin Debo... 😳
Wow...finally Chandeena interview... Too bad now I have to watch it ... 🤔 
Never mind.. I will skip some parts 😛 😆
Finally Chandeena interview..😍 surely it was awsum and Chand toh line marega he😎...afterall she is haseena😍

and ...vivian is always great but hain only tie changes...🤣 koi naye kapde de doo yaar😆
and lady VD ne toh proudly keh diya 3 engagement...hogaye 😆 She is talking as if koi shub kaam karliye🤣ya phir she has got an gold in olympics😆
And Waisey agar sid ke saath panchi ki engagement hoti toh ab tak...we wud have got fast relieve from her scenes🤣

anyways Thanks debo 4 d update😳 and plz try 2 post d video link i wanna c chandeena interview😳 plus abhay ki tie😎
oh god why does piya keeps wearing the sme clothe?
i wanted her to wear a lehenga choli or a saree :{
guys I try to find a video..if I find it then will sure post it...😃
Abhay looks hot as usual!!!!😉
Edited by xxROSHxx - 12 years ago
thanks for sharing debo so yaha bhi pda  vivah kitna torcher karoge yaar😡 chandeena interview sounds interesting 
Danchi's Engagemen! Isn't it too Speedy ? For the Present they're Hospitalized and abruptly the Party arrives. 😆 However, i consider that everything would be subsided in Panchi's Life now, and that would be at ease.

On the Other side, Its Good to see Naved and Kishwar's Interview, we ain't much handful of 'em especially when it comes to Interview but this time I'm contented to have their Interrogation too.  In so far as the Vivian and Vahbiz is concerned so, its nothing Unique about their Interviews, they always take their sides to get along with each Other. (=
I wish Suku was there too while Interviewing. (=

Thanks for Sharing Daboleena! 😛
woh chand haseena rocks... n vivi is awsum... thanks 4 sharing...
Ye vahbiz to hamare vivu ke piche naha dhoke piche pad gayi