OMG Awesome post Geeta!!
I so totally agree!! *chummas*
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Suvi7884

OMG Awesome post Geeta!!
I so totally agree!! *chummas*

suvi! hahaπŸ€—
thanks!
arre, i'm just frustrated...itna super cool track hai- hate ho ya love- arnav and khushi will interact- that is the POINT!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by geet.a

suvi! hahaπŸ€—
thanks!
arre, i'm just frustrated...itna super cool track hai- hate ho ya love- arnav and khushi will interact- that is the POINT!! πŸ˜†
πŸ€— I know!! Abhi se they can't start going 'darling' and 'sweetheart'πŸ˜†
Thanks abo!πŸ€—

@suvi- πŸ€£  i hate u darling..type stuff,eh?🀣
wow geetu!u just brilliantly explained the title of the show.every single encounter of arshi,their differences ,their arguments is all heading towards something big and after the dust is settled ,the picture will be clear as "ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON"?.that will be the answer to arshi's relationship.
Originally posted by geet.a

but zinny

don't be afraid,we'll make it out of this messπŸ˜†
after all, its a love story, baby just say, yes 😍(she will someday.. maybe not today, maybe not 2morrow, just someday)...
πŸ€—

it's not a rant!! it's a sensible reply to a non-sensible post!
oh!!! only YOU could have said this🀣and if urs is not so is mine not sensible..πŸ˜›
Completely agree wid u..very well written!:-)
Hiya geetu lovely post!

Nothing needs 2 b added except "love u for this post"

I personally wil luv any track until it gets rid of those pom poms but more than Khushi it seems the CV's r so in love with these pom poms!

I m ready 2 c any track with 200% love hidden n 100% hate expressed with passion n intensity!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
and again i LOVEd every  word...you are incredible...you should write a book... i am damn sure it will be bestseller and i will have most copies of it...keep writing and keep touching my heart.
I just could not stop laughing reading the title of your post..

well very said.  I actually love the pace with which they are going about the love story.. yes it was dragging in between but that's alright...My only request to the CVs is to keep the character sketch consistent.. they are at present messing with Khushi.