Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG OMG i'll worry about what's not happened!

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
did u guys know the world is ending?

😆😆

okay seriously, Let me get to the point!

There are 'n' number of people with 'n' number of sources coming in and telling stuff- what's the point? 
it only hampers with our thinking process and see, u guys worry for nothing!

Let me attempt a basic appraisal of points now. NOT based on anything or any 'spoiler' and ANY sort of other info except what we have.

1. 4th promo

Misunderstanding is obvious there.

Khushi is unable to see the love behind arnav's hateful eyes.
Arnav cannot SHOW his love to khushi

The operative word here is LOVE.
what is driving both of them to taking so much pain and making so many efforts to be with each other, or apart from each other?

LOVE. NOT HATE. 

2. It's a love-hate story.
Swings from here to there. It is a story of extreme love, and extreme hatred.
Arnav is a man who has not loved anyone except his didi.
Khushi is a loving person who's loved everyone but arnav.
Their worlds clashed. And somehow, since it's shyam- khushi will be seen(even if indirectly) responsible for anjali's heart being broken.
Arnav's dialogue- i will do anything to keep YOU happy, di.

Shyam is the cause of problem; Anjali will inevitably bring them close. HOW?
Will she be happy seeing arnav sad- who will be sad if he hurts khushi, no matter how much he ostencibly hates her.

There is at one level- the brother and sister love that drives them both to action

There is at the other- khushi- an outsider who arnav cares about- for any human being- who will be more important? his selfish desire to believe khushi, or his hatred against the wrongs done to his sister, who's his only family?

ALL this- we get from the 4th promo and his dialogues

3. it is a STORY
not a plot. A story needs to develop. We have been shown a gentler love, and a passionate fiery interaction. We have seen these two extreme sides to all the main characters. They need to interact in various situations in life- confront their demons- solve their issues before coming together in LOVE.

Love is the respite arnav will not allow himself to have. Love is the ultimate goal khushi is moving towards- a happy life with loved ones.
Love is what anjali thinks she has but she doesn't
Love is what shyam uses to his advantage to wreck havoc everywhere.

4. basically, I'll end with this.

We want passion, love, emotion, connection, intensity. We want all that- and for that- we need to have such massive interactions that make arnav go down, make khushi go down- before both can rise in love.
There are realizations to be made by both of them- related to their relationships with others, before they can enter into a relationship of LOVE with each other.
This painful interaction is why the love has no name- why?
because it's always a moving towards or away from love. NOt quite love- not in the way we know it..but a whole new feeling.

"yeh pyaar hai ya kuchh aur hai,
ya phir khaali khaali shor hai"

their interactions- caring..yet silent.
Violent yet...silent.
Filled with noise they can't decipher- they talk at cross purposes, half-sentences, unsaid words.
IT will fill both with frustration and will lead to intensity and passion

"isko main kya kahoon,
tu hi bata"

It's not an individual process- a mutual one. they need each other to heal.
he needs her. And she will soon- coz she'll be hurt too...and she needs some love in her life- some pampering too

ALL this we can see WITHOUT the spoilers.
HOLD on to THAT and watch!
if not- then so be it!

love to all!!
no offense meant!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                                             romeo, save me they are trying to tell me how to feel,
                                                        this love is difficult but its re-eal!!
so all those who were telling her not to run away from him,, dont, coz its her choice and thats the way she wants to do it, she chooose to do it!! again no offence meant..
and anjali? seriously, will she cause anything? i certainly think her brother means more to her than the hubby, they have been there and gone through it...
    its a story NOT a plot
yes this is 101.99% true, noone there is sitting and planning ways to make them fight and throw some action in,, its a story and thats how it NEEDS to proceed,, be it good or bad..
 its passion baby, just pure, raw, hot passion
his ego, her pranks, his anger, her dance, his demeanour, her aukaat.. they are set to collide, clash and fall...
                                                            yeh pyaar hai ya kuch aur hai

ya khali khali shor hai
that is it, let them decide it themselves.. it maybe pyaar, it maybe shor or it maybe bore but one effin day when they cross paths something will arise and that something is what we 'all' are waiting to see..
                        if not so, so be it,, *amen*
geetu there is a difference between thinking hard-core and then thinking hard-core and expressing it (putting in words),,in a compelling way i do the former, u do the latter...
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good topic geetu rani.👍🏼..

before starting to talk about d promos n der indications i would repeat wat i hv bn saying frm d very start of the show...

its a daily soap...long running daily soap on starplus a channel which has 60-65% of family viewers .the Cvs how much ever would have will to keep the story unique ,positive and minus serial drama dey wont b able to do so...d commercial aspect of d show hs to b taken into consideration...ders a difference in a track n a show...ny serial needs a story to run the show wid high interest fr long period of time...while a track whether it b suspense or love or hate is temporary n can ensure only temporary success...

but if u want to c a show wid heart n soul n nt jus outer layer dn d viewers shud hv patience fr d story to develop properly..

we have sn in many shows on hw d shw turns into regular fair 1ce d love track reaches its confession phase...n dn ders nthin much left to shw except fr couple confessing n dn sum misunderstanding popping out...

but in dis show
"iss pyar ko kya naam doon " i must agree n infact applaud d Cvs fr holding the story as dey hd promised in the promos...

1st promo
: the status or financial difference b/n the two different individuals . the lead character hero(ASR) wid his SUV n d female  lead (khushi) wid her scooty.

2nd promo
:the differences in der upbringing n der standard of living . their opinions abt clothes n other stuff

3rd promo
: their different ideologies while khushi belives in winning hearts Arnav belives in buying them by the money power.

if u all notice the Cvs hv nw completed the 3rd phase i mean d 3rd introductory promo...des promos where d brief story on hw d show is gona b lk...hw the two different individuals wid different ideologies,principles,background  ill cross der paths...

what happens aftr dt is in d
4th promo

khushi " chahkar bhi main aapse door kyun nahi reh pati .."

Arnav " shayad mera dil tumhe pookarta hai.."

khushi
" lekin inn ankhon mein nafrat dikhti hai..."

arnav
" kyunki mohabbat in mein dard bankar rehti hai.."

Arnav
"kash main tumse nafrat kar pata..."

khushi
" kaash main aapse mohabbat kar pati.."

this phase is abt to begin..till nw dey hv shown der differences frm all d aspects n only aftr doin dt will dey proceed for a love story which will b of hatred fr each other n wud gradually move to love n affection...

the promos which we get evryday r jus track updates on what is gonna come n hw d basic story wud move...dey r nt story updates bt track..

its so beautifully woven ...n no its nt slow...the love story is der core track if dey start it frm jus 3 months frm launching hw ll it b able to hold on d viewers fr a year or so...n doesnt dat initial dislike between d couple happen in evry show..n soon dey fall in love..bas ho gaya...wat aftr dt..shaadi thoda misunderstanding ...u sleep on bed
i sleep on sofa fr a month or so...

here we r getting a full fledged love story where each phase is bn explored n show meticulously ..enjoy dis phase seriously..dis is d best phase of ny love story wen d couple is yet to realize der feelings  n confession

the other characters n der screen space : ny individual has some or d other person close to him..it can b his /her family or friends n der influence on d lead characters...

the Cvs here hv not only succeeded in gvin assortment of characters but hv come up wid some beautiful relationships lk sibling,grandkids n grand parents...parents n kids...n main thing is dt no show can survive on jus two characters..it wud get boring n repetitive if we c jus 2 characters fr 25 mins out of 22 mins of airing time evryday...if we want the magic n excitement of the jodi to last fr long then we hv to emphasize on quality over quantity ..

just enjoy the show evry1...try n think positively n logically ...m sure u all ll enoy the show as i n some here hv bn...

about the spoilers :

its a daily soap n track is not written well in advance ...its alwaz according to the response dey get frm viewers..n changes accordingly..so jus chill n enjoy the show till der r no official announcements...i read sum post in d mrng which created a lotsa buzz in d forum..😆.thou i love d future track the TM mentioned ...its full of intensity n deep...brilliant script work...but personally wudnt prefer revealing so much well in so advance only coz i get the info.. 

this is jus my opinion wid no offense meant to ny1...😊

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant Geetu

Its a show ...and its meant for entertainment...and not worry about future story and tracks ..we should enjoy as long as it provides us with entertainment and not worry bec the makers have shown that they have a story in mind and are proceeding towards it ...and thankfully there is so much to look forward in this love -hate relationship ...why speculate and looe interest and sleep over it

people cant even njoy a show ...kya din aa gaye hain ...

PS Arnav Singh Raizada ho  jahan wahan koi reason chahiye show dekhne ko ...are enjoy the brilliance of the actor while u r being treated to it
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post. I just wonder how U guys can write so well.
deepi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful interpretation! I really have nothing to add 😕

I agree, when I started watching this show, it was just...different, and I was never really annoyed by anything they showed, it just seemed to fit in... in my head anyways 😆

Something new to look forward to in the show ? The deep meanings behind the first ever promos, and thank you for interpreting it so well! 😛
bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

did u guys know the world is ending?

😆😆

okay seriously, Let me get to the point!

There are 'n' number of people with 'n' number of sources coming in and telling stuff- what's the point? 
it only hampers with our thinking process and see, u guys worry for nothing!

Let me attempt a basic appraisal of points now. NOT based on anything or any 'spoiler' and ANY sort of other info except what we have.

1. 4th promo

Misunderstanding is obvious there.

Khushi is unable to see the love behind arnav's hateful eyes.
Arnav cannot SHOW his love to khushi

The operative word here is LOVE.
what is driving both of them to taking so much pain and making so many efforts to be with each other, or apart from each other?

LOVE. NOT HATE. 

2. It's a love-hate story.
Swings from here to there. It is a story of extreme love, and extreme hatred.
Arnav is a man who has not loved anyone except his didi.
Khushi is a loving person who's loved everyone but arnav.
Their worlds clashed. And somehow, since it's shyam- khushi will be seen(even if indirectly) responsible for anjali's heart being broken.
Arnav's dialogue- i will do anything to keep YOU happy, di.

Shyam is the cause of problem; Anjali will inevitably bring them close. HOW?
Will she be happy seeing arnav sad- who will be sad if he hurts khushi, no matter how much he ostencibly hates her.

There is at one level- the brother and sister love that drives them both to action

There is at the other- khushi- an outsider who arnav cares about- for any human being- who will be more important? his selfish desire to believe khushi, or his hatred against the wrongs done to his sister, who's his only family?

ALL this- we get from the 4th promo and his dialogues

3. it is a STORY
not a plot. A story needs to develop. We have been shown a gentler love, and a passionate fiery interaction. We have seen these two extreme sides to all the main characters. They need to interact in various situations in life- confront their demons- solve their issues before coming together in LOVE.

Love is the respite arnav will not allow himself to have. Love is the ultimate goal khushi is moving towards- a happy life with loved ones.
Love is what anjali thinks she has but she doesn't
Love is what shyam uses to his advantage to wreck havoc everywhere.

4. basically, I'll end with this.

We want passion, love, emotion, connection, intensity. We want all that- and for that- we need to have such massive interactions that make arnav go down, make khushi go down- before both can rise in love.
There are realizations to be made by both of them- related to their relationships with others, before they can enter into a relationship of LOVE with each other.
This painful interaction is why the love has no name- why?
because it's always a moving towards or away from love. NOt quite love- not in the way we know it..but a whole new feeling.

"yeh pyaar hai ya kuchh aur hai,
ya phir khaali khaali shor hai"

their interactions- caring..yet silent.
Violent yet...silent.
Filled with noise they can't decipher- they talk at cross purposes, half-sentences, unsaid words.
IT will fill both with frustration and will lead to intensity and passion

"isko main kya kahoon,
tu hi bata"

It's not an individual process- a mutual one. they need each other to heal.
he needs her. And she will soon- coz she'll be hurt too...and she needs some love in her life- some pampering too

ALL this we can see WITHOUT the spoilers.
HOLD on to THAT and watch!
if not- then so be it!

love to all!!
no offense meant!!

very nicely said 👏
@red i guess thats why its continuous and very interesting
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
very well said!!!!! truly great post!!!
Couldnt agree with you more!
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Brilliant Geetu

Its a show ...and its meant for entertainment...and not worry about future story and tracks ..we should enjoy as long as it provides us with entertainment and not worry bec the makers have shown that they have a story in mind and are proceeding towards it ...and thankfully there is so much to look forward in this love -hate relationship ...why speculate and loose interest and sleep over it

people cant even njoy a show ...kya din aa gaye hain ...

PS Arnav Singh Raizada ho  jahan wahan koi reason chahiye show dekhne ko ...are enjoy the brilliance of the actor while u r being treated to it

pooju speculation is still good- but not when u go so crazy that u can't think of anything else...enjoy the awesomeness..
don't like it- don't watch 😆

dekha mereko kya kya likhna padh gaya...such an AWESOME potential that promo had!
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k_sarala

Wonderful post. I just wonder how U guys can write so well.

thanks!
what are ur views? 😊