Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Evergreen Romantics...Gauri-Hiten's Fan Club - Page 2

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

U gys r not added my name on member list ok,i don't join agaain...😊

Gauri Hiten Teri Meri song Vm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgBzWXfBD_8[/YOUTUBE]

but i want too share my vm ..GHT new vm...hope u gys r liked i know...u gys r not comment in my vm...it's ok...n byee. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotika20 thumbnail
Sorry Friend's as the HP's post size was too large  the top 5 quotes cldn't be included  there  so m posting them here:

Top 5 Hiten Gauri's Quotes
Hiten-
5)Gauri is very busy with nevaan n katya n hats off to her she is looking after them n managing the house,her painting classes n everything...She is the best.

4)Gauri my princess is busy with them'only a woman can do this..they keep her busy the whole day..n with all this she goes for her painting classes too.. 'm so proud of her n so lucky to have her in my life''

3)She is so humble,down to earth and very beautiful and bad thing is that"usne mere dil pe kabzaa kar liya hai"

2)For first date,Gauri n me went on a long drive to beach,we sat in car and watched the sea and discussed all our future plans

1)"I was running a temperature and she somehow realised that. Immediately Gauri called me and enquired how I was planning to go back. I told her that I would drive back home," recollects Hiten. The caring Gauri took over at this point and told Hiten - nothing doing, her driver would go and drop him home. "There was something in the way she said it'I couldn't say no. To be frank, that is when I understood - Gauri nursed some special feelings for me."

Gauri-
5)"Marriage has given us the stability we needed. It has brought us even closer"

4)"I could understand that Hiten wanted to talk to me, but I restrained myself. But I must admit that when I saw him on the sets of Kutumb on the first, I did feel comfortable. I felt nice that I would be doing the daily soap with someone I knew. He was, at least, not a stranger."

3)Its great to work with Hiten,we have been best friends before and now also we are married but before being spouses we each others best friends

2)I know this may sound funny but the truth is, I just don't get sleep without Hiten next to me. When he's out of the town or when I'm traveling, it gets very difficult for me to dose off, however tired I might be...

1)When I started  working with Hiten my friends knew from the very beginning that I would end up with Hiten
jyotika20 thumbnail
thanks a lot vri🤗, bri🤗, nandini🤗,anju🤗 n 🤗shumaila for liking the HP n for all your appreciation n encouragement,it means a lot😊
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey congrats for new fc ...and goood work Jyoti and adeela ...:)
jyotika20 thumbnail
thanks🤗 mehru, m glad u liked it😊
Edited by jyotika20 - 12 years ago
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar bass ajj kal na time is tooo tight ...no time for anyting .only work n home ...nothing elseee
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-iluvhgt

guys there ws an artcle in toi supplement yest. it ws abt fining the customers over wasting food in restaurants. this ws ht's take on it:

"I think it is a wonderful thing 2 do. This way food will not b wasted. It shud b implemented and if ned be i wud introduce it in my restaurant."

thnku nandini
jyotika20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mehruhgt

Yaar bass ajj kal na time is tooo tight ...no time for anyting .only work n home ...nothing elseee

hmmm i understand dear...still it's nice to see that u do take time out n post here whenever u can😊
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HT has done 19 shows for balaji
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats for the new GHT FC guys ! ! !🥳
Great work for the main post. . .👏