wowww so cute👏
thnx Vri
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Vrindz

This snap is awesome isn't it!!!

😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by thanksif

wow!u guys r d best.so many pics,articles of ght thanx 2 all of u😊 between do u all like rakshanda also?well,i dont like her😡

hey there,
welcome to CFC. This Fanclub is created to talk and discuss about Gauri-Hiten hence kindly refrain from talking about other actors/actress:)

Thank you!

-CFC Dev Team

[IMG]

thnx vriii

👏
Originally posted by Aahaana

hey there,
welcome to CFC. This Fanclub is created to talk and discuss about Gauri-Hiten hence kindly refrain from talking about other actors/actress:)

Thank you!

-CFC Dev Team

Hey thnku so much Aahaana for coming here and writing this...

I just love this snap

Hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye🤗
Guys we have reached at 150th page of this FC..Here is the new FC link.I have worked really very hard for this.I hope you all like it.DO comment okies.This time I have included all the thing related to GHT😉.That is their shows,how many jodi awards they won etc etc😳.In short this time lets celebrate GHT's togetherness🥳.When they are together they create magic😍.

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey thnku so much Aahaana for coming here and writing this...

i agree with Brinda...thnx a lot Aahana for commenting,we all really appreciate it👍🏼
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Guys we have reached at 150th page of this FC..Here is the new FC link.I have worked really very hard for this.I hope you all like it.DO comment okies.This time I have included all the thing related to GHT😉.That is their shows,how many jodi awards they won etc etc😳.In short this time lets celebrate GHT's togetherness🥳.When they are together they create magic😍.

thnx for the link bri😊...will post on the new link from now  as 150 pages are done here.