Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanxxx brinda for all the old artcles. its so nice 2 read them again.
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks brinda for all the old articles,i find it really enjoyable reading ght's ints again and again.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Found 2 more pics of GHT at Daboo Ratnani's Calender Launch

Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow bri thanks for sharing them
GT is looking so FIT and HT's looking damn cute in white!!!
Apart from looking best with each other GHT looks best in Black & White..
Loved them
Vrindz thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

One more of GHT

Their first encounter?
Gauri: I distinctly remember it was at the airport when we were leaving for Hyderabad! We were to shoot a soap ad for Rajiv Menon. The ad later became very popular. Hiten: The client, whom we were to do the ad for, introduced us. He said, "This is Gauri and this is Hiten." That was the only thing we spoke through out the three days shoot. So you can imagine how reserved Gauri is! I thought she was just like other models thorough professional and wanting to remain aloof. You know how most models are! They prefer to be with themselves. They don't like anybody treading their area... G (cutting in): Models aren't like that...
H: Most of them are... they want to sit separately with their nose sunk in their book. Weren't you neck deep into your book? I thought she wanted to be with herself. I said to myself, "Let's not disturb her. I should let her be." G: (smiling) Ya... I was just to myself. And I did not even think about him so as to form any kind of an impression. I just wanted to finish work and leave. Hiten, did that make you wary of approaching Gauri because of her on-guard behaviour?
H: Nothing like that! But I feel that with whomsoever I work I think we should be slightly friendly so as to be comfortable with each other while working. It is important for the comfort level come across during the shoot. But since she was to herself I let her be. I did my job. She did hers! I never thought that I would meet her ever again. G: Till Kutumb happened. That's the second time we met. So was the usually reserved Gauri open to friendship now?
G: For me to call someone a friend takes time. It started after six months of doing Kutumb. Initially it was just "hi!" and "hullo!" It was precisely after six months that we gradually began talking and discussing scenes. It was then that I got to know him a little bit and began thinking of him. I thought here was a guy full of life. Always cheerful! Making others laugh! You know all this while we had worked and never once had I seen a frown on his face. From a spot boy to the director everybody felt absolutely comfortable with him. They were friendly with him. I also noticed how the unit missed his presence when he was not around or not required for the shoot. How did the two friends turn lovers?
H: Love just happened! Of course it took its own course I guess when we got to know each other well. We never realized when love happened, seriously! G: Our love story is different. It was not one of those love-at-first-sight kind! H: We shared excellent rapport and compatibility. There was an unsaid understanding between us. I don't know whether it happens with every couple or not. Like I didn't have to go down on my knees and tell her "listen, I love you." (Laughs) What made the feeling of love apparent then?
G: I'm particular about people I become friendly with. For instance I would never allow anybody to message me or have my phone number but the fact that I gave him my number showed that I had a special feeling for him. Little things like messaging each other. Calling each other once in a while. So you begin to realize that you feel something for that person. You do not know what it is but there's something. I began thinking about him. I guess everybody does! At that point of time I didn't realize that I was thinking about him all the time but subconsciously I was doing it!
I don't think Hiten needs space... If he had a choice he would want to be with me all 24 hours... - gauri
H: What was happening was that we were practically together everyday shooting for Kutumb. But she'd be shooting for 15 days while I used to shoot for 35 days. The rest 20 days I used to miss her terribly. I'd sms her then... G: And strangely even before we actually began seeing each other people used to ask me if I was actually going around with him because the chemistry between us was so good. ...And then the inevitable-marriage!
H: We both knew that we wanted to get married. G: Ya... It was sometime in December last year we realized that but none of us said it. In January I told my parents that there was someone special in my life and I wanted to get married to him. My parents told me that since you have already decided to marry him then why the delay. "Why don't you just get married now?" they said. H: My family already knew about Gauri. They also more or less knew that I was going to marry her. G: And we got married in April this year. Did you have to make adjustments before and after marriage to ones like and dislikes?
G: He might have made. (laughs) H: See if you like a person you make adjustments automatically. I don't see any problem with that. G: I'm not a difficult person a person to live with but for me everything has to be done in a particular way. There are no changes. So a person living with me has to make some adjustments. And I'm sure he has made them. So who calls the shots at home?
H: (Just points at Gauri and laughs) G: (explaining) Hey I don't call the shots! It's just that I say things impulsively. It is only later that I ponder over it and then ask Hiten as to what does he think and seek his opinion. I know whatever he will say he will say so for my own good. There's a great understanding between us. H: Mutual understanding and trust are the base of every relationship Hiten, tell us that one thing about Gauri that nobody knows?
H: She maintains a tough exterior but is a real softie at heart. She cares a lot. And what is the one thing you dislike about her?
G: That he will never say! (laughs)! But I know-my short temper! H: That does not make me dislike her because I know the way her anger shoots up it comes down equally fast. When she is angry I just leave her alone. And after two minutes I go back to her and everything is fine. She has always been short tempered. In 24 hours in a day she gets angry at least 25 times that too for a little while. And then she is back to being herself. I saw her first smile after six months when we began shooting for Kutumb. I knew she must be smiling, talking to friends and enjoying life but nobody got to see that side of her. I myself saw it on the sets after working with her for six months. She has mellowed down a lot now. G: I was always reserved. I used to love to read so I used sit in one corner and read. I come on the sets to do my work, complete it and go home. H: She is always been very professional that way. G: I was not interested in anything other than my work.
Love just happened. I didn't have to go down on my knees and tell her, 'I love you.' We both just knew that we wanted to get married - Hiten

I loved this article...
Its sooo cute
😳
😳
Vrindz thumbnail

Gauri's Entry Scene in NGJ

Hello guys look what I found from archives.Yeah it took alot of time.I hope you all like it 😉
Priyanka's entry scene in NGJ.
Special thanks to Vri for the effects

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_roYu2edw[/YOUTUBE]

finally you posted it!!!
yayyy
Thank u Bri!!!👏

Vrindz thumbnail

Karan Nandini VM on Mujse Juda Hokar

Hello friends I am back with my new VM😉.In this VM Karan imagines Nandini as his wife before marriage🤗.I guess this song suited K❤️N so perfectly that time😳.As Karan thought that his marriage were fixed with Nandini😔.Kash they had shown it like that way only😲.But anyways we cant do anything now😛.I hope u all like my new VM😃.I personally love it as I find it very romantic☺️ and K❤️N and romance were way apart as K❤️N had only sadness in life.Do comment😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1iWIg3eW4E[/YOUTUBE]

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1iWIg3eW4E

Wow Bri what a VM!!!👏
You rock Girl!!😃
I loved the VM so much 😳
Its so smoothhh and goes slowely with the flow!!😍
KaraNandini in love is rare LOL😆
Btw I loved the story about K imagining his future with N and dreaming his future!!😍
Wow lovely lovely lovely..🤗
Hats Off Girl...👍🏼

paradigm thumbnail
husasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for karan nandini vm it has some of the best k n moments before the greatest tragedy in ksbkbt
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pzeee BBrinda sis upload Kutumb 2...All GHT scenes...its my request...u...