Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: husasi

wow it was so sweet .the song suits the vm perfectly.the ght marriage photos icing on top.and no words to describe nevvan and katya sbs lalbaug visit video.perfect

thnku husasi
brinda_ght thumbnail
According to this news GT is replacing ankita in PR..I dont believe this at all 

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It would be great if gauri does the show , lets see how authentic is the news
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i dnt beleive this news brinda. dnt knw wich news channel is this?

maham, gr888 2 c u back after so longgg. ya lets c hw true is this...
brinda_ght thumbnail
Just saw SBS whole montage today after 2 years and i noticed that Karan-Nandini we there in animated form..the scene they took was when Nandini wore gorgeous red saree and that song aanewala pal came...
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

According to this news GT is replacing ankita in PR..I dont believe this at all 

🀣🀣...Which news channel is spreading such news ??????

Ekta isnt mad to replace both the leads of the show at the same time that too for a show called PR which is just a sinking ship...😳
And as far i know Gauri as an actress, for her the role and character matters A LOT...and Archana's role...ahem...i dont think she would agree for that  role...πŸ˜•

oh gosh...i dont even want to think if this news is true from any angle...πŸ₯±...i dont beleive it at all unless there is any official news on it...πŸ€”...

Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: frenz4u

🀣🀣...Which news channel is spreading such news ??????

Ekta isnt mad to replace both the leads of the show at the same time that too for a show called PR which is just a sinking ship...😳
And as far i know Gauri as an actress, for her the role and character matters A LOT...and Archana's role...ahem...i dont think she would agree for that  role...πŸ˜•

oh gosh...i dont even want to think if this news is true from any angle...πŸ₯±...i dont beleive it at all unless there is any official news on it...πŸ€”...

i have no idea on which news channel was this shown...

jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Just saw SBS whole montage today after 2 years and i noticed that Karan-Nandini we there in animated form..the scene they took was when Nandini wore gorgeous red saree and that song aanewala pal came...

yeah i saw it too...it's good that SBS included GHT in the montage finally😊, a bit late in the day though,they cld have done that much earlier when kyunki was airing...better late than neverπŸ˜‰
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotika20

yeah i saw it too...it's good that SBS included GHT in the montage finally😊, a bit late in the day though,they cld have done that much earlier when kyunki was airing...better late than neverπŸ˜‰

will try to click a pic and post it
brinda_ght thumbnail
Hey today HT was shown in SBS and SBB regarding New Manav...
HT was looking very cute in purple t-shirt..