Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

damn!! the more news i seem to get of the show the more it seem to suck if HT takes it up! no wonder the previous actor left!cz ekta's leaps suck royally n all of us have enough 1st hand experience to know it wellworst of all is the leap news!! ughh..i so dnt want to see HT playing an older role again🀒enough is enough!

as 4 youtube...um well i guess i dn't care abt youtube as there r 100 other places one can get the videos such as dailymotion n zshare n so on if they want..

btw this is not abt the show but i think if Zee is doing that on Youtube they r pretty stupid cz Sony n Star plus r actively encouraging the video uploads as long as the crediting is done..stupid channel!πŸ₯±

Well talking abt PR, i wud say the show hv lived its life in 2 yrs. . . there is nothing left in the show rite nw. . .πŸ₯±. . .All the possible tracks r covered. . . .πŸ˜•. . and the tracks r just getting repeated. . . .the show needs a desperate end according to me. . . . .Sleepy

I just wonder hw PR stil manages to be on top of all Zee shows currently in terms of TRPs. . .πŸ€” . . Its working bcoz of SushIta !

I ws a regular watcher of the show bt stopped watching it since 4-5 months when it took the leap. . . . Sleepy.

I m toh upset with both the fact that SUSHANT leaving PR. . . .😭 and also with HITEN mite taking his place. . . . .😭(Obviously I dnt want Hiten to do older character)
Nahiii . . . . . .I dont want either of it to happen. . . . .I cant see either of them. . .Ouch .

This is all bcoz of the leap that is going to take place in the show. . .. . . .🀒. . .already 2 leaps r done of 1 yr and then 4 yrs. . . .and nw another one. . . . .

And ya as for YT is concerned, I just hate Zee for blocking its videos on YT. . . . .😑. . Zee is just mad to do that. . . .
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wishing a very happy diwali 2 all of u, hiten, gauri, neevan n katya. may this diwali bring happiness and prosperity for all of us.
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvhgt

wishing a very happy diwali 2 all of u, hiten, gauri, neevan n katya. may this diwali bring happiness and prosperity for all of us.

Happy Diwali to u nandani and all of you...HITEN and GAURI ...Nevaan n Katya ...wishing them a yr full of happiness and success ...may it brings light and colors in their professional and personal life both..:)
minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
         happy diwali to hiten gauri ,neevan katya n all friends
Edited by minisaaa - 12 years ago
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A very happy and safe diwali to all of u😊
frenz4u thumbnail

Wishing u all and GAURI , HITEN, NEVAAN - KATYA a very very very HAPPY DIWALI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy diwali to all of you and hiten-gauri and nevaan & katya.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Diwali to all GHTians,Hiten Gauri Neevan and Katya

Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year with plenty of Peace and Prosperity

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
New Manav: Hiten Tejwani or Sharad Kelkar 

Sushant Singh Rajput will be off the hit Zee TV show Pavitra Rishta post Diwali and the search for the new Manav has intensified. Ekta Kapoor has got two popular actors in the race for the lead role of her show. 

An Indya source reveals, "Manav will leave for a trip in the show post celebrating Diwali with his family. Sushant, spent his last day of shoot with the cast and crew and enjoying himself shooting for the Diwali episode. The show will now take 18-year-old leap and sources claim Manav will be killed in the show which is how perhaps Balaji will be able to accommodate a new face instead of Sushant as Manav. Ekta is considering two names – her loyal star Hiten Tejwani and the talented Sharad Kelkar."

Ask Hiten Tejwani about being approached and he says, "Yes, I have being offered to play Manav but as of now, nothing has been finalized. I really like Manav's character and the projection of the show."

Sharad Kelkar too confirms the offer. "Yes, they approached not only me but many well known actors. At this moment, I can't say much because everything depends on the story line and Ekta's decision which will be final post- Diwali. Pavitra Rishta is a hit show and Manav is a hit character."

Don't forget to watch Pavitra Rishta every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on Zee TV.

frenz4u thumbnail
Thanks for sharing brinda
damn...18 yr leap and Manav will be killed...😲😲😲