Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: frenz4u

Hey guys

HITEN TEJWANI approached to be Manav in PR.....since its been talks since long that Sushant is leaving PR ...

Here is the TB article...

Who will be the next Manav?

Monday, October 24, 2011 | 5:20:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Who will be the next Manav?

Actors like Sharad Kelkar and Hiten Tejwani are being considered for this cult role'

Sushant Singh Rajput made a name for himself by breathing his character Manav in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta and hence the news about him leaving the show came as a big blow to all. Not only the cast and crew of the show but also the people sitting on the other side of the screen are upset with his decision of leaving the show to give his career a new turn. Sushant shot for his last episode yesterday which will have Manav going out of the house for some urgent work after the Diwali celebrations. 

Now that things are officially closed, the production house has started looking for their 'new' Manav and has approached well known names to play the character.

Though nothing is sealed yet, we hear that Sharad Kelkar and Hiten Tejwani have been approached for the role and the new Manav will start shooting post Diwali.Sharad Kelkar confirmed that he has been approached whereas Hiten Tejwani remained unavailable.

Whoever it is, he surely has some big shoes to fill. Let's wait and see who will be the lucky one!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Megha Bissa

ohhh shit this wasnt expected...if ekta wanted to cast HT then she could have given her some different fresh role bt dammm again replacement...now he will be critisized by all manav archana fans and i hate it๐Ÿ˜ญ
brinda_ght thumbnail

My very first reaction...NOOO Way...

Although its just been approached...not confirmed anything...but still I cant see Hiten as Manav...๐Ÿ˜’.
First of all i hate replacements of lead actors...and i used to watch PR EARLIER so i used to love Sushant as Manav...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
But honestly PR is going very bad rite now...๐Ÿฅฑ...even though its Zee ka current top serial... *sorry no offense for any PR fans here*

And ya obviously i want Hiten back with a full fledged role in new show if possible...that too if possible opposite Gauri only for sure !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

frankly i m not maav archana fan...dam again replacement nahiii...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
bt i feel sushant n ankita look good together and i badly want HT with GT...agar vo possible nahi to i want him in a fresh role not replacing anyone plzzz...
i hope he is offered a fresh role in PR instead of manav..uski to vdos b ul nahi kar sakte bcz its a zee show๐Ÿ˜ญ
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

bt i feel sushant n ankita look good together and i badly want HT with GT...agar vo possible nahi to i want him in a fresh role not replacing anyone plzzz...
i hope he is offered a fresh role in PR instead of manav..uski to vdos b ul nahi kar sakte bcz its a zee show๐Ÿ˜ญ

thats what yaar . . . i too dont want Hiten to do a replacement role . . no matter though its a lead one . . .
and to top of it SushIta/ArMan are a very popular onscreen as well as offscreen couple . . . . . so its difficult to get accepted . . . .
I dont want Hiten doing any character in PR. . . I wud say its better that Ekta ends PR . . . instead of this replacement of lead hero who is there since 2 years. . . .๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
๐Ÿ‘

Celebrate festival of lights with GHT

Ok friends I am back with a new VM.The festival of lights has started.Celebrating this season with a small token.A VM on GHT on Ya Ya.Ok friends I dont know the yrics of this song as it is in Goan language.I searched for it so much on net but didnt get anything.I loved this music so made a VM.The only thing I know about this is its a Farewell song I guess.I hope u guys like it.Do Enjoy :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlGjb-DnQA[/YOUTUBE]

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlGjb-DnQA

aww gorgeous! finally got time to get back to IF after 2 weeks of headaches...n love this!i was in a very good mood from this evening n this uplifted my mood even more!! awww loveddd it!! as usual mindblowing!!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

๐Ÿ‘

aww gorgeous! finally got time to get back to IF after 2 weeks of headaches...n love this!i was in a very good mood from this evening n this uplifted my mood even more!! awww loveddd it!! as usual mindblowing!!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

awww thnku sunnu๐Ÿ˜ณ
brinda_ght thumbnail

thats what yaar . . . i too dont want Hiten to do a replacement role . . no matter though its a lead one . . .
and to top of it SushIta/ArMan are a very popular onscreen as well as offscreen couple . . . . . so its difficult to get accepted . . . .
I dont want Hiten doing any character in PR. . . I wud say its better that Ekta ends PR . . . instead of this replacement of lead hero who is there since 2 years. . . .๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes ekta should give a fresh new show to HT...vaise bhi PR is taking a leap n i dont want HT in older character nooo...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญI hope he gets a new fresh role in some gud show...i want him in pkyek as a VAMPIRE๐Ÿ˜
princessunara thumbnail

oh well i was watching SBS today..and the news of this actor leaving the show was on it but i just disregarded it an fast forwarded it as it was squeezed b/w the two other segments that i was after..i didn't think  i'd need to pay attention to it.bt may be i better go back n check t as i hav the video i guess..hmm..well i don't usually like replacement of lead actors in any show...but the thing is i have never ever even seen a single video of PV..so i don't know how it is or how it is doing..๐Ÿ˜•
so i really don't know whether to dislike it as much as u guys or not..i want him back in a new show as a lead role.. preferably opposite gauri if all goes well..

n btw wt is up with the Zee TV and the video uploading problem?๐Ÿ˜• there r enough PV videos around the net right?cz i have seen links...
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

oh well i was watching SBS today..and the news of this actor leaving the show was on it but i just disregarded it an fast forwarded it as it was squeezed b/w the two other segments that i was after..i didn't think  i'd need to pay attention to it.bt may be i better go back n check t as i hav the video i guess..hmm..well i don't usually like replacement of lead actors in any show...but the thing is i have never ever even seen a single video of PV..so i don't know how it is or how it is doing..๐Ÿ˜•
so i really don't know whether to dislike it as much as u guys or not..i want him back in a new show as a lead role.. preferably opposite gauri if all goes well..

n btw wt is up with the Zee TV and the video uploading problem?๐Ÿ˜• there r enough PV videos around the net right?cz i have seen links...

i also dont know much abt this show...n regarding PR vdos on youtube then they wont be available as if someone uploads zee tv shows vdos then their account is suspended so u wont find any pavitra rishta episodes on youtube...
it used to be no 1 show sometime back..it is produced by balaji offcourse..i also want HT in a new fresh role rather then replacing some lead..and the worst part is this show is taking leap so the former actor is leaving the show and i dont want HT in an elder role again๐Ÿ˜ฒ
princessunara thumbnail

i also dont know much abt this show...n regarding PR vdos on youtube then they wont be available as if someone uploads zee tv shows vdos then their account is suspended so u wont find any pavitra rishta episodes on youtube...
it used to be no 1 show sometime back..it is produced by balaji offcourse..i also want HT in a new fresh role rather then replacing some lead..and the worst part is this show is taking leap so the former actor is leaving the show and i dont want HT in an elder role again๐Ÿ˜ฒ

damn!! the more news i seem to get of the show the more it seem to suck if HT takes it up! no wonder the previous actor left!cz ekta's leaps suck royally n all of us have enough 1st hand experience to know it well worst of all is the leap news!! ughh..i so dnt want to see HT playing an older role again๐Ÿคข enough is enough!

as 4 youtube...um well i guess i dn't care abt youtube as there r 100 other places one can get the videos such as dailymotion n zshare n so on if they want..

btw this is not abt the show but i think if Zee is doing that on Youtube they r pretty stupid cz Sony n Star plus r actively encouraging the video uploads as long as the crediting is done..stupid channel!๐Ÿฅฑ
minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ohhh shit this wasnt expected...if ekta wanted to cast HT then she could have given her some different fresh role bt dammm again replacement...now he will be critisized by all manav archana fans and i hate it๐Ÿ˜ญ

thax 4 da article but zee tv its ekta kapoor show ๐Ÿ˜ญ