Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Wow, a new FC 😊 Congrats to everyone.
A very informative HP Jyotika and Adeela. Thanks for all the hard work you two put in. Its fantastic.

thanks for  liking the HP FIZK6😊 (sorry i don't know your name)
jyotika20 thumbnail
did anyone notice the new diya border graphics in IF  background margin??...i loved this  festive lookπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyotika20

Girls Plz tell me what did hiten do in Kandy Floss guest appearance......i mean it was a show based on happenings n parties of TV world na,i do remember watching GHT's glances at parties esp the KYPH one BUT when did hiten come separately...i missed that

he was shown in kya hoga nimmo ka launch party...n some other party tooo
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenz4u

hmmm...Kandy Floss was not a show yaar...
Anyways I knew HT for  KKPKKY ... but it was a balaji show...πŸ€”...mujhe yaad nahi......waise bhi meri yaadaasht bahut kamzor hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...seriously...😳...

Oh ya KTH, well i dint used to like that show for sum reason ...*no offense to any KTH fan out here* ...but i think i mildly remember for HT being in it...Brinda can u help me to recollect little more a bit?...πŸ˜‰

But the most shocking 😲 thing for me is that i dint knew about HT doing Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi at all......oh gosh...i dint knew...😭
if i m not wrong its that Balaji's MTv show with Panchi Bohra na...? I never saw that......

Waise yeh IF bahut acchi cheez hai ...πŸ˜†...since its just 1 year i have been IF addict and cuming here helps to get many unknown things of many actors...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

oh shit😳 i m so sorry HT did Kya Mast Hai Life on Disney Channel lolzzz got confused between kids show..He played a sadu princi in that show who later melted and i guess he performed also in the last epi...πŸ˜†

dont worry dr yaha koi KTH fan nahi hai as far as i know even i dint liked KTH for some reason...He played the characted pf PRATHAM😎 who was friends with sujal and piyush.He was shown christian in it and fell in love with a punjabi girl played bt Amita(Anu of Kutumb) Pehle HT ke saath GT😍 ko laanewale the bt GT had some contract with sony us wajah se vo yeh role nahi kar paye...

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_gr8est

hey you forgot  NAAM GUM JAYEGA !!!!!! and NACH BALIYE  , AB AYEGA MAZAA😊

Hey dr we were discussing baaji shows so dint mention it..btw wats ur name???
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks minisaaa & fizk6 for liking the hp😊
brinda_ght thumbnail
One of the cutest video of GHT

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJUGmGLQW8Y[/YOUTUBE]
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww first of all Jyoti n Adeela u guys have done a fabulous work with the FC!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i loved the write ups..they were very short n sweet, but capturing the entire journey they took together😳

plus loved all the lovely avis and siggies u have posted!!a beautiful FC for a beautiful couple...amazing work!!

n congrats everyone once again for a lovely FC for our adorable two-some, or may i rather say our adorable four-some! now cz their beautiful babies r also included!!!πŸ€—
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyotika20

thanks for  liking the HP FIZK6😊 (sorry i don't know your name)

You can call me Fiz 😊  Pleased to meet you.
jyotika20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

One of the cutest video of GHT

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJUGmGLQW8Y[/YOUTUBE]

awww it's really really cute n one of my all time fav's😳...thnx for sharing bri😊