India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Nani QUESTION TIME (Page 20)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Q: Nani, why r u so jealous with a naukarani ki beti, is it not out of ur status to 24hs thinking abt a naukarani. kabhi apne barabari wale se bhi takkar kyun nahin leti, Rathore se to apki sitti pitti gum ho jati haiLOLLOL
Nnai: jealousy is our khandani pesha, which Tapu bitiya inherent from Nanihal side. ye jealosy aisi cheej hi hai, dimag kharab kar deti hai, fir kya naukarani kya thakurLOLLOL ab ham itne bhi pagal to nahin hain ki Rathore jaise gunde se panga le, dont know his history, wht he did with my baby after salsaLOL so Ichchha se hi kaam chala lete hain, wo to aap bhi jante hain khali man saitan ka, so dimag ko busy rakhte hain.
Q: why u want to  throw a infant, so cute, in dustbin. even ur nikamma beta felt pity for him and fear from god. do u hv heart?
Nani: Wo kya hai, whn god was distributing heart i thought its something useless, so i left the que and went to the stall, where shaitani dimag was being distributedLOL so i m free from this heart type things, very useless and harmfull thingsLOL. i hv heard tht many people die with heart attacks, so i m happy with without heartLOL Na rahega heart na hoga heart attackLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizz_Sunshin3jdfanarunima_LUITBanjaaran.Coeur2PsychoFMStiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Q: Nani dint u fear tht u will be caught and will be punished for robbing child?
Nani: Arey dar kis baat ki, if my baby can enjoy the life after doing so much crime thn why to fearLOLLOL she is my inspiration LOLthe max wht will happen, i will loose my ovary, will shed few drop tears and people will forget all my sin and crimeLOLLOL very simpleLOL
Q: but in this age, wht is use of ovary, even if u will loose, why anyone wd feel sorry for u. Nanajii also not aroundWink
Nani: Arey in which era u people live. with new technology everything is possibleWinkLOL Chalo if ovary will not able to gain sympathy thn one kidney, anyway at the end i will buy it, with robbed moneyLOL sympathy bhi mil jayegi aur jail bhi nahin jana padega and i will become main heroine of the showLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizz_Sunshin3Banjaaran.tiny15

Mizz_Sunshin3 Goldie
Mizz_Sunshin3
Mizz_Sunshin3

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Q: but in this age, wht is use of ovary, even if u will loose, why anyone wd feel sorry for u. Nanajii also not aroundWink

ROFL ROFLROFL

ROFL nani should be saying that she will get IVF treatment!ROFL ROFL

arunima_LUITankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Q: Nani we hv seen sometime tears, in ur eyes, wht dose it mean? can a devil like u hv tear releasing system? we hv heard tht devil never shed tear and if they shed it means they r not devilWink
Q: hvnt u heard corocodile tearsLOLLOLthis tear is very usefull things and the best weapons to gain sympathy and cheat peopleLOLLOL the only things u hv to know how to use it and we both Nani and Natini (gulabjamun) r expert in using our tears. we exactly know whn where and how to use these tears to escap from any crime.LOL thts why we still going scot free after so many crime. My Gulabjamun is master in this artLOL its dosnt matter why we shed tears, just it sd come out at rit time, like During Ichchha murder attempt, although my gulabjamun was praying and sheding tears with the fear of being cought but people thought tht she is realising her mistake and see Ichchha forgiven herLOL same method she used during Vansh murder and even now she is sheding tears for her own pain but people r thinking tht she hs become angelLOL, becoz devil lack tear releasing system, as per general believeWink Now i m using same method, sheding some tears for our baby, as if i m doing all this for her to hide my sadistic happiness and see i hv got some fan followers too and got the title of selfless personWinkLOLLOL thts why i m saying ye tears bade kaam ka cheej hai bhai, better thn any detergent, which wash out all ur sin and crimesLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
naani i've quesns 4 u!!
i rem 4-5 months ago there was a article where sum reporter distributed sum awards & there ur Gulabjamun got the award of "Kutte ki dum" award!! i wud like 2 ask u wat was ur rxn?? did u really felt angry or simply thought that ppl r non-understanding ur gulab jamun or jealous of her???

and now after ur great work of robbing an infant & asking 2 throw him in a bin don't u think u also deserve this award alongwid ur gulabjamun??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

naani i've quesns 4 u!!
i rem 4-5 months ago there was a article where sum reporter distributed sum awards & there ur Gulabjamun got the award of "Kutte ki dum" award!! i wud like 2 ask u wat was ur rxn?? did u really felt angry or simply thought that ppl r non-understanding ur gulab jamun or jealous of her???

and now after ur great work of robbing an infant & asking 2 throw him in a bin don't u think u also deserve this award alongwid ur gulabjamun??LOL
Nani: Wht can i say abt awards, i think those who r giving awards, know who deserve it moreLOLLOL my work hs been just started being noticed, so i hope next time i will sure get this or even better awardsLOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Nani kindly clear my few confusions which i have from a  long time ..

why was veer tapasya night consumation and rathore tappu a rapeLOLLOL ..both were drunk , both are hot ,chemistry was and is hot in both sidesROFL  both have thakur blood ..then why this difference ROFL

how come your natin never knew she was raped? ..she never felt anything wrong until rathore came to get his baby back ?veer was punching wall after so called comsumation while Tappu was gambling after her rape ConfusedLOLwhat are your views on it ?LOL

Tappu was crying and taunting rathore you took advantage of me on the other hand she herself took advantage of veer ..why no problem there ROFLveer also have a thakur bloodROFLnot a begger that anyone can take advantage of him when he is fainted ..LOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 30 September 2011 at 11:09am

ichhveeankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Nani kindly clear my few confusions which i have from a  long time ..

why was veer tapasya night consumation and rathore tappu a rapeLOLLOL ..both were drunk , both are hot ,chemistry was and is hot in both sidesROFL  both have thakur blood ..then why this difference ROFL

how come your natin never knew she was raped? ..she never felt anything wrong until rathore came to get his baby back ?veer was punching wall after so called comsumation while Tappu was gambling after her rape ConfusedLOLwhat are your views on it ?LOL

Tappu was crying and taunting rathore you took advantage of me on the other hand she herself took advantage of veer ..why no problem there ROFLveer also have a thakur bloodROFLnot a begger that anyone can take advantage of him when he is fainted ..LOLLOL

Nani: Dont u know the world sd move around my Gulabjamun. if it suit to her its call divine consumation out of love, but whn it make her charerless, it will be called Rape. see if we will not say tht Rathore consumation was Rape, how cd we justify her adulteryLOL whn tht time my baby was running after Veer and sleeping with Rathore, was not she proved characterless. so to save Bay, we named it RapeLOL otherwise u think urself how it was possible next day after rape, she cd enjoy her Rapist company, and a girl with Tapu type temper leave her rapist so easily?LOLLOL this is call Thakur dimag. if tht time Tapu was not running after Veer, it cd hv been best moment of her life and a example of divine love. but kya karen in majboori and to save my baby, i portrayed it as rapeLOL

Arey u people bhi na, very easily become foolLOL is it possible tht anyone will be raped and will be unaware abt it, but again the same thing if she wd hv told her adventure, how cd she get sympathyLOLLOL

for ur third question again i will like to say the world sd move around my Tapu. ya Veer is also thakur , but My gulabjamun hs special quality thakur blood, which never poluted, whtever crime, sin she doesLOLLOL she can use anyone, anytime, anywhere but everybody must care her. LOL in her divine love, she can destroy her lover life, rape him, make him father of others child everything, but even after knowing all these things he sd must pamper her and not kick her outLOLLOL she can change her divine love from one man to other in a few hr. she can go in romantic drive after the shocking news of her not being mother, but her parent sd mourn whole yrs and not even do formality of going to other godbharai.LOL this is all kamal of special THakur bloodLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 30 September 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehapopayalgargjdfantiny15

Go to top