ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by shyams

Hilarious post Ankit

Btw I want to ask Nani
Who was ur husband and how come u never remember him ?

<font color="#ff0000">Nani: I m also trying to find out, but kabhi jarurat hi nahin mahsoos hui thiLOL. In my jawani, i also use to do some Nautanki dance, and its very difficult to find out the real husbandLOLye to aajkal salsa walsa ho raha hai, hamare jamane me to nautanki hi hota thaLOL</font>

u mean nautanki ke baad me raat me ... Wink
Yatha Nani tatha natin LOL
arey aajkal Jo salsa ke baad hota hai wo pahle nautanki ke baad hota hai. Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
mindblasting,Clap
Clapvaise i have heard nani's husband ne atmahatyaa kii thi nani se tang akar
iss baat mein kitnii sachai hainLOLLOLLOLbataa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

mindblasting,Clap
Clapvaise i have heard nani's husband ne atmahatyaa kii thi nani se tang akar
iss baat mein kitnii sachai hainLOLLOLLOLbataa
which one Wink if its true thn tht person was.saved from Nani torture, but i can feel pity for others Wink Wink

Edited by ankit111 - 28 September 2011 at 5:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITintruderfasttiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Hilarious post Ankit...ClapClap..

Another thing Nani can say:  Tapasya got Rs. 500 as tip for cleaning the table and much more for simply sitting at the gambling table... Have you ever seen such a great tip for ordinary naukars?.. Such is the talent of Thakurs like us..  But the naukarani, after serving her whole life in a Thakur's house had to send her pregnant daughter in her advanced stage to sell insurance policies for her livelihood, as she had not bothered to save anything for future or even collect her salary..

My question for Nani:   Did you bribe the Havan Baba for blessing Tapasya and predicting that she would soon be a mother or did that Havan Baba bribe you for free publicity for his show?Wink LOL 

Edited by hermione8 - 28 September 2011 at 6:22am

arunima_LUITankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione8

Hilarious post Ankit...ClapClap..

Another thing Nani can say:  Tapasya got Rs. 500 as tip for cleaning the table and much more for simply sitting at the gambling table... Have you ever seen such a great tip for ordinary naukars?.. Such is the talent of Thakurs like us..  But the naukarani, after serving her whole life in a Thakur's house had to send her pregnant daughter in her advanced stage to sell insurance policies for her livelihood, as she had not bothered to save anything for future or even collect her salary..

My question for Nani:   Did you bribe the Havan Baba for blessing Tapasya and predicting that she would soon be a mother or did that Havan Baba bribe you for free publicity for his show?Wink LOL 
Nani: Arey its Color channel, bribed both of us to give free advertizement for their new serialLOLLOL i knew tht i m robbing Ichchha child, so i told Havan baba, u r loosing nothing so tell indirectly tht Tapu will be mother, paisa bhi milega aur value bhi badhega. fayada hi faydaLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8Banjaaran.arunima_LUITtiny15

brkh96 Groupbie
brkh96
brkh96

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Now that it is revealed that you were the HEROINE all the time along LOL I am confused. After all it IS Iccha's son, no (or chuhiya's son LOL ) so the baby would be, SHOULD be like Yuck! to you na? Because he is grandson of a naukrani na! Confused How do you still want to hold him and are even planning to give him to Tappu? Dont you fear that Tappu will get polluted (hee hee) by touching this baby, taking care of him, etc.

Oh, and another thing, like do you think Tapu is a moron? Confused She KNOWS her child is a girl. How do you exactly plan to show HIM as a HER? LOL And there is also the matter of age. Technically the girl should be atleast 11 months old or something? Not freaking two hours old!

And arent you scared that if the Bundelas ask to see the baby's body or want it for burial and so and so, the nurse would get scared and let your name out?? Wink

arunima_LUITankit111tiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brkh96

Now that it is revealed that you were the HEROINE all the time along LOL I am confused. After all it IS Iccha's son, no (or chuhiya's son LOL ) so the baby would be, SHOULD be like Yuck! to you na? Because he is grandson of a naukrani na! Confused How do you still want to hold him and are even planning to give him to Tappu? Dont you fear that Tappu will get polluted (hee hee) by touching this baby, taking care of him, etc.

Oh, and another thing, like do you think Tapu is a moron? Confused She KNOWS her child is a girl. How do you exactly plan to show HIM as a HER? LOL And there is also the matter of age. Technically the girl should be atleast 11 months old or something? Not freaking two hours old!

And arent you scared that if the Bundelas ask to see the baby's body or want it for burial and so and so, the nurse would get scared and let your name out?? Wink

ya how will Nanni tolerate tappu loving chuhiya's son , even naani wud hav to care for the kid n act like she loves it .. yes I hv that question too ???LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargtiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brkh96

Nani: I m not planning to give this Naukarani ka beta to my Gulabjamun. How i can make my Gulabjamun AYA of a Naukarani ka betaLOL I just wanted to snatch happiness of Ichchha, becoz unhappiness of Ichchha is the only happiness of my babyLOL Baki to Ram hi RakheWink if anyway my Gulabjamun adopt this Naukarani ke beta, i will take care of him and will not leave anything to make his life hell, like i did with Ichchha. it will be like toys for Tapu, as Ichchha was, to forget her painLOLLOL as Ichchha was for my Tapu to play with and forget her lonelinessLOL

Nani: i m not such fool to make such blunderLOLLOL Again u people r suspecting my talentLOL

Nani: arey for tht i hv arrange a dead body na. let thm do whtever they want with tht dead bodyLOL My plans r full proofLOL

jdfanBanjaaran.tiny15

Go to top