Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brkh96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This post just keeps getting better and better! ๐Ÿคฃ

My next question for the Mata Rani -

You know you will have to keep your mouth shut about the baby so that Rathore will not throw you out ๐Ÿ˜† but what if you accidently say something stupid like your son did, which led to his collar being held by Rathore ๐Ÿ‘ ? Then your goose is cooked, baked, and fried na? Tab to teri vaat! Which I so want to see! 
Edited by brkh96 - 12 years ago
brkh96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh, and another one -

During that Satya-Saanchi season, Tapu and Iccha became the best of friends, once again, right? Then you went and interfered and poisoned Tapu against Iccha once again ๐Ÿ˜ต  ! What's your problem? Why can't you let those two sort out their relationship once and for all? Its not like they are childhood kids anymore ๐Ÿ˜ก ! They are two grown-up, matured (though not so sure about Tapu ๐Ÿ˜† ) ladies who can get to the bottom of their love-hate relationship without any outside help! Why don't you leave them alone and let them figure out whether they are born enemies, or can actually be good friends, etc?
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brkh96

This post just keeps getting better and better! ๐Ÿคฃ

My next question for the Mata Rani -

You know you will have to keep your mouth shut about the baby so that Rathore will not throw you out ๐Ÿ˜† but what if you accidently say something stupid like your son did, which led to his collar being held by Rathore ๐Ÿ‘ ? Then your goose is cooked, baked, and fried na? Tab to teri vaat! Which I so want to see! 

Nani: I m very thick skinned person, so i dont care, even if Rathore will try tobake or fry, he need to arrange some special fry pan or bakery with very high temperature๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its not so easy to fry and eat  me i will spoile his digetion system๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brkh96

Oh, and another one -

During that Satya-Saanchi season, Tapu and Iccha became the best of friends, once again, right? Then you went and interfered and poisoned Tapu against Iccha once again ๐Ÿ˜ต  ! What's your problem? Why can't you let those two sort out their relationship once and for all? Its not like they are childhood kids anymore ๐Ÿ˜ก ! They are two grown-up, matured (though not so sure about Tapu ๐Ÿ˜† ) ladies who can get to the bottom of their love-hate relationship without any outside help! Why don't you leave them alone and let them figure out whether they are born enemies, or can actually be good friends, etc?

Nani: @bold do u think so?? can anyone manipulate a grown-up and matured person.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i cant say abt Ichchha, but if a grown-up and matured Tapu is taking my service, thn how can u say tht i m manipulating her. both statement contradicting each other๐Ÿ˜† if she is matured, she cant be manipulated so easily and if she is being manipulated thn she cant be matured. why i cant manipulate JOGI๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† tell me . bolo bolo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i m not living with Tapu jabardasti, but with free will๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thn why blame me. if a person is putting his leg in fire and burnt, will u blame fire or tht person๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u people just trying to defame me. sab media walon ki sajish hai๐Ÿ˜‰ conspirancy against me by the reporters๐Ÿ˜‰
nirankesan thumbnail
Dear nani.
Yesterday you gave such an expression of iccha baby with rathore.so what are u going to do now.vacate place with pushkar????
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Nani: I m very thick skinned person, so i dont care, even if Rathore will try tobake or fry, he need to arrange some special fry pan or bakery with very high temperature๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its not so easy to fry and eat  me i will spoile his digetion system๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

payalgarg thumbnail
wah...maza aa gaya saare replies padkar

ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirankesan

Dear nani.

Yesterday you gave such an expression of iccha baby with rathore.so what are u going to do now.vacate place with pushkar????

Nani: i will do wht i hv been doing, earlier i was torturing Ichchha, now her son. dont worry abt Rathore, i will handle him๐Ÿ˜† he is in full control in My Natini and i hv full contron of her. so anyway final remote control is in my hand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nirankesan thumbnail
nani ji are u not afraid of rathore.u lied that u do know abt baby.he will kill u when truth comes about. truth. u will tell chudiya ka beta   then no one can help u from rathore
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirankesan

nani ji are u not afraid of rathore.u lied that u do know abt baby.he will kill u when truth comes about. truth. u will tell chudiya ka beta   then no one can help u from rathore

Actually Tappu Bitiya and I are xerox copies to each other..๐Ÿ˜†The way she is more interested in Iccha's tears than in her own share of happiness, I am also interested in seeing Iccha crying  more than seeing Tappu  happy with that sadak ki bachi...๐Ÿ˜‰Isliye to baccha churaya aur sadak par chodna chahate the lekin Tappu ko nahi dene ka socha...par humare NALAYAK bete ne sab choupat kar diya...๐Ÿ˜†NIKAMMA,BEVKOOF..๐Ÿ˜†But this rathore is of different kind...uspar samaj seva ka bhoot savar hain aaj kal and I cant brainwash him also...hum to uski ankhe dekh kar hi darr jaate hain...๐Ÿ˜†But u dont worry,pushkar has shown me the way today...my LAYAK beta...khota sikka hi sahi par kaam aaya aaj.๐Ÿ˜‰...aaj wo bhag raha tha kal bhaaanda phootega to hum dono gaav bhaag jaayenge...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†rohini ko le kar nahi jaayenge nahi to jogi mansion se bhi patta saaf ho jaayga hamara๐Ÿ˜†

raam hi rakhe...maaf karna...bhool gaye the ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago