Users

Frequent Posters

Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: payalgarg

come on friends next question

This content was originally posted by: R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

naniji could u pls enlighten us on  nanaji's death๐Ÿค” did nanaji aware of ur mahan kartoots and killed himself out of embarrassment  or you just kidnapped him and thrown him in to kachre ka dabba?๐Ÿค” dariye mat hum police ko kucho nahi batayenge๐Ÿ˜†

btw how did nanaji tolerate you and dared to marry you๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

here is next question for naniji๐Ÿ˜†
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

here is next question for naniji๐Ÿ˜†

ab kya bataye...humare zamane mein ladka ladk shaadi se pehle jyada mil nahi sakte the bas isliye hum unke saath fit ho gaye๐Ÿ˜†aur phir ek baar shaadi ho gayi tab unhe jhelna hi pada..๐Ÿ˜†yahi soch kar humne tappu ko iccha ki jagah mandap par bhi fit kiya tha lekin ye veer kuch alag hi cheez nikla๐Ÿ˜†hum Tappu ke nanaji ko kitna samjhate the chinta chita ki jad hain aur hum thakuro ka janm dusro k paiso par aish karke unhi ki chita sajane ke liye hota hain...lekin unhe bhi hamesha doosro ki padi rehti thi...so ek din pade reh gaye...๐Ÿ˜†chalo pind chuta.humari wajah se koi unhe kandha dene ko bhi raazi nahi hua uske baad humne wahi kiya kachra...mera matlab wo mat puchiye...its top secret..๐Ÿ˜ณ.shukar hain pushkar humare upar gaya hain nahi to uske saath bhi sir fodte reh jaate..๐Ÿ˜†.hum to sau laogo ko maar kar bhi nahi marne wale hain..aap hume 20 yr leap ke baad bhi waise hi Iccha ka jeena haram karte hue dekhenge...๐Ÿ˜†

brkh96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My next question for Nani (and can you please post the reply in english, dont understand hindi too well) -

What is the matter Naniji, you have this special method of scaring everyone, you scared even Ankit away from posting answers? ๐Ÿ˜†

And,

What will you do one day if the whole world turns its back on you - Rasya, Veecha, Jogivya, Pushkohini? How you will survive if no one gives you shelter? Then you die from starvation or something no? ๐Ÿ˜‰
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brkh96

My next question for Nani (and can you please post the reply in english, dont understand hindi too well) -

What is the matter Naniji, you have this special method of scaring everyone, you scared even Ankit away from posting answers? ๐Ÿ˜†

And,

What will you do one day if the whole world turns its back on you - Rasya, Veecha, Jogivya, Pushkohini? How you will survive if no one gives you shelter? Then you die from starvation or something no? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Actually he asked me if my hair bun was real or if I have worn a fake bun.How dare he say that I could wear that fake 50Rs bun on my Thakur head?๐Ÿ˜†So I opened my hair and since that day I have no trace of him๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Does anybody know what happened to him?๐Ÿ˜‰

Dont worry about my future...Its secured...If all goes well I will buy a haveli like Rathod,Bundela and Jogi as well๐Ÿ˜† arrre...have you forgotten that I took the key's from that servant Daaima...did u see me giving it to Tappu?Haath aayi laskmi ko kaise jaane dete?I told you I will not die even after killing 100 people you will see me in the next leap and in the next after that...๐Ÿ˜†So I am hollowing the khazana everyday so that nobody knows it...๐Ÿ˜ฒ.I financed the chuhiya's baccha uthao plan from the same fund...๐Ÿ˜†I didnt like it as it was my hard earned money๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† but did for my natin...But I also know my gulabjamun is my mirror image so I cant trust her...๐Ÿ˜†She can kick me out anytime for that sanki Rathod...๐Ÿ˜†but I am her nani and so I am a step ahead...๐Ÿ˜†.Raam hi rakhe...kyun...ghuma diya naa?

Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  haha๐Ÿ˜†...nice answers payal & ankit ๐Ÿ˜Š