Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brkh96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, Nani so you're going to start a circle - 

Pushkar will shout at Rohini (for being stupid and crying)
Nani will shout at Pushkar (for messing up the whole plan)
Rathore will shout at Nani (when he comes to know the truth)
Tapu will shout at Rathore (for being horrible to Nani)

And... that's all I can think of right now.

What is your view about this, Nani?
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brkh96

Wow, Nani so you're going to start a circle - 

Pushkar will shout at Rohini (for being stupid and crying)
Nani will shout at Pushkar (for messing up the whole plan)
Rathore will shout at Nani (when he comes to know the truth)
Tapu will shout at Rathore (for being horrible to Nani)

And... that's all I can think of right now.

What is your view about this, Nani?

Nani: till Rathore is under my control, i dont worry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i will continue my noble work. after robing veecha son, god hs given me chance to make his life hell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ab to usko RAM HI RAKHE๐Ÿ˜†
Namaste, naniji, ek sawal ho jaye:

What will you do when your natin will lovingly ask you to change her (read Ichha's) son's diaper? ๐Ÿ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayali_babes

Namaste, naniji, ek sawal ho jaye:

What will you do when your natin will lovingly ask you to change her (read Ichha's) son's diaper? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nani: i m waiting tht moment๐Ÿ˜† i will put some MIRCHI in the diaper and will enjoy his dance and cry in pain. after all dusaron ke dukh me jo maja hai wo apne sukh me kahan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And then what if Rathore puts in the same mirchi in your paan and forces you to eat it? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
naniji could u pls enlighten us on  nanaji's death๐Ÿค” did nanaji aware of ur mahan kartoots and killed himself out of embarrassment  or you just kidnapped him and thrown him in to kachre ka dabba?๐Ÿค” dariye mat hum police ko kucho nahi batayenge๐Ÿ˜†

btw how did nanaji tolerate you and dared to marry you๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Nani: i m waiting tht moment๐Ÿ˜† i will put some MIRCHI in the diaper and will enjoy his dance and cry in pain. after all dusaron ke dukh me jo maja hai wo apne sukh me kahan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ This one had me ROFL๐Ÿคฃ

mirchi in diaper๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
naniji,I really dont understand why you thought "naukrani ka beta 'RATHODD' kehlayaga?chee chee."If I am not wrong if the baby had been with Iccha he would have got admission in school and the school records would show the surname as 'BUNDELA'.Do u keep forgetting that Iccha is Iccha Veer Singh Bundela now or you consider Bundelas naukars as compared to Rahod?
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello friends...ankit is a bit busy nowadays so has asked me to carry forward the thread.Maybe I am not good as him but I will try my level best to meet your expectations.So keep the questions running

and before that pls somebody answer the above question I gave to Nani๐Ÿ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalgarg

naniji,I really dont understand why you thought "naukrani ka beta 'RATHODD' kehlayaga?chee chee."If I am not wrong if the baby had been with Iccha he would have got admission in school and the school records would show the surname as 'BUNDELA'.Do u keep forgetting that Iccha is Iccha Veer Singh Bundela now or you consider Bundelas naukars as compared to Rahod?

Fantastic thread Ankit & Payal ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
naniji kehti hain --
ab hum kya bole, humne to laakh koshish kar lee ki iccha kabhi iccha veer singh bundela na ban sake..๐Ÿ˜†..par hamaari gulabjamun se ab kya kahen...jahan muh marna hai mare...๐Ÿ˜‰...par hume bata to deti, hum kuch bhi kar ke uski bacchi ko veer ka saabit kar hi dete..๐Ÿ˜•
hamari jaan jalti hai jab bhi hum veer aur iccha ko hasta khelta dekhte hain...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...hai to voh naukrani ki beti hi na...par Veer aur Vansh jaise thakuron ke dil pe raaj karti hai!!!!i...ab uska baccha rathod ke pass hai...hamein dar hai ki yeh rathod bhi uski mahanta par nichavar na ho jaye.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...aur hamari tappu ko dhakke de kar ghar se nikaal de!!!!..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ab yeh baat to sabhi jante hain ki tappu jaise golgappe mein voh baat kahan jo iccha mein hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...baaki to ram hi raakhe!!!!