Nani QUESTION TIME - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Nani, when you'll kick the bucket and drive off to Heaven (or hell 😆), aren't you worried whatever this cruel, unjust world will do to your delicate gulabjamun?? 😉 🤣

Answer this please.
Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayali_babes

Question from me to nani:

Ram hi Raakhe Naniji, why are you so jobless? 🤣

We thakur dont work, we only toding muft ki roti😆😆 we only do bossgiri😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhajee

nani jee itni boode hogahe hain...any plans of dying any soon...

Nani: Yamraj is scared to bring me to hell, becoz he fear tht i will make hell citizen's life worse thtn hell😆😆 thts why he hd made me incharge of hell branch in the earth😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail

Nani, when you'll kick the bucket and drive off to Heaven (or hell 😆), aren't you worried whatever this cruel, unjust world will do to your delicate gulabjamun?? 😉 🤣

Answer this please.

Nani: see my Gulabjamun only problem in the life is happiness of Ichchha. if Ichchha will be in pain, my Gulabjamun will be automatically happy😆 thts why before leaving this world, i want to make Ichchha permanent unhappy, so tht my Gulabjamun will be permanent happy and fir main sakun se mar sakun😆😆 there will be no problem for my gulabjamun😆😆
Originally posted by: ankit111

Nani: see my Gulabjamun only problem in the life is happiness of Ichchha. if Ichchha will be in pain, my Gulabjamun will be automatically happy😆 thts why before leaving this world, i want to make Ichchha permanent unhappy, so tht my Gulabjamun will be permanent happy and fir main sakun se mar sakun😆😆 there will be no problem for my gulabjamun😆😆

But..what if Iccha becomes mother after you die. 😭 She's not a B..err...infertile you know.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naniji i have a question.
U nd ur gulabjamun are always living in luxury and till now not received any rewards for your great deeds-inspite of all the hatred and curses frm millions of viewers. What is the secret behind the cvs' unconditional love to both of you?
ankit111 thumbnail

But..what if Iccha becomes mother after you die. 😭 She's not a B..err...infertile you know.

Nani: u r scaring me, i thought tht after robbing Ichchha son, i finished my job, but never thought in tht direction😭 u force me to think to steal Ichchha's Ovary this time, musibat jad se khatam ho jayegi, fir aram se mar sakungi😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Naniji i have a question.
U nd ur gulabjamun are always living in luxury and till now not received any rewards for your great deeds-inspite of all the hatred and curses frm millions of viewers. What is the secret behind the cvs' unconditional love to both of you?

Nani: may be millions viewers curses r not so powerfull thn hundreds viewers BLESSING, which reached directly to the serial god (CVs) heart😆😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
naani more quesns
in the fridays epi rathore himself said 2 ur gulabjamun that ur parents luv u so much but still u(gulabjamun) say that no1 luvs u!! then tell me - a) wat was ur rxn 2 this??
b) do u think rathore was only playing alonwid those viewers who were saying this from such a long time??

2) ur gulabjamun herself said that shes the raajkumari of their parent's hearts. do u think she has got temporary amnesia bcoz she alongwid u always maintained that her father always preferred & cared more 4 icchha??😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

naani more quesns

in the fridays epi rathore himself said 2 ur gulabjamun that ur parents luv u so much but still u(gulabjamun) say that no1 luvs u!! then tell me - a) wat was ur rxn 2 this??
b) do u think rathore was only playing alonwid those viewers who were saying this from such a long time??

2) ur gulabjamun herself said that shes the raajkumari of their parent's hearts. do u think she has got temporary amnesia bcoz she alongwid u always maintained that her father always preferred & cared more 4 icchha??😆😆

Nani:: see Rathore is a person of strong personality and sane person. u cant cheat him with emotional blackmailing, so he know reality and cant be traped in this victim portraying method😆, but as he is in fully control of my gulabjamun, so we hv no fear from his side. ofcourse he know reality as all sane people😉 our drama of portraying my baby as victim dosnt work with him, so we used other method to take him in control, like salsa and afterward action😆 (hamare tarkas me bahut sare tir hain😆)
                           As concern to the saying tht Jogi treated my Gulabjamun as princess, any sane person, who watch the show with open eyes can realise it, but portraying ourself victime and gaining sympathy, is the art in our SPECIAL thakur blood😆😆 see how effectively it work. even after doing so much crime my Gulabjamun hs gained all sympathy from inside and outside😆😆 sab special Thakur blood ka kamal hai😆😆