Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
 question for nani.

Whats ur view on destiny of ichha and her child's.

As u always want ichha to remain naukrani and even tried to fix her marriage with one sharabi and dint left any chance to seperate veer and ichha but even after ur so much effert ichha is Mrs. Veer sing bundela and today her status is higher than urs. Whats ur view on her fate or destiny?

And u even tried to do same with ichha's child. You want ichha's child to live in dustbin. Being a heir of rich and well known family u want him to live on footpath, but rich family was written in his destiny and he got tapu and rathod as his parents. Now instead of footpath he will dance on ur head at rathod's place and u even cant taunt the child as u dont want to mess up with rathod.. Wants to know ur view about kismat of child.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

question for nani.

Whats ur view on destiny of ichha and her child's destiny. 

As u always want ichha to remain naukrani and even tried to fix her marriage with one sharabi and dint left any chance to seperate veer and ichha but even after ur so much effert ichha is Mrs. Veer sing bundela and today her status is higher than urs. Whats ur view on her fate or destiny?

And u even tried to do same with ichha's child. You want ichha's child to live in dustbin. Being a heir of rich and well known family u want him to live on footpath, but rich family was written in his destiny and he got tapu and rathod as his parents. Now instead of footpath he will dance on ur head at rathod's place and u even cant taunt the child as u dont want to mess up with rathod.. Wants to know ur view about kismat of child.

Nani: See i believe in Gita, karam kiya ja fal ki ichchha mat kar, so i do my work, without thinking the result. my Thakur duty is to make Ichchha life hell and i m doing with full dedication😆 if Ichchha's luck is helping her thn its not my problem, i just ensure tht mere taraf se koi kami na rah jaye😆
brkh96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wish that Nani would answer to this on behalf of Tapu -

If by some miraculous in-your-dreams chance Pushkar tells you that Nani had ordered him to dispose of this baby and that it is Iccha's, would you take it back to Iccha? I am not talking about Rathore, I know he will do the fair thing, but if choice left to you, would you take it back? Or would you rather help him dispose it? Or would you adopt it? What would you do? And why?
sufifan thumbnail
Hello ankit 111, I am new to the forum and I love your post. However I am not new to Uttaran and I have a question for nani.

Naniji you claim that you loved your Tappu bitiya so much. Then why did not you go with Tappu when Jogi  thakur threw her out of the house? Why did you leave her alone?
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! OMG! ...it was sooo funny😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
)
Originally posted by: brkh96

I wish that Nani would answer to this on behalf of Tapu -

If by some miraculous in-your-dreams chance Pushkar tells you that Nani had ordered him to dispose of this baby and that it is Iccha's, would you take it back to Iccha? I am not talking about Rathore, I know he will do the fair thing, but if choice left to you, would you take it back? Or would you rather help him dispose it? Or would you adopt it? What would you do? And why?

Nani: ok i asked ur question to my Gulabjamun and she replied tht "BACHPAN SE LEKAR AAJTAK🤣 Ichchha hs snatched everything from me, from my papa to my love😆😆 (if my rapist husband wd not hv accepted me, i wd hv been still running after Veer😆), so i wd not hv missed this chance to snatch her son. i hd made her widow, i hd seperated her from her love for long time, i hd made her life hell, but the pleasure which i will get by snatching her son will be uncomparable😆😆 i will keep her son with myself. as u all know i m expert in using things😉, so how can i miss this golden chance to use this child. we both nani and Natini will poison his mind against Ichchha and whn he will grow up leave him to make Ichchha old life hell"😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sufifan

Hello ankit 111, I am new to the forum and I love your post. However I am not new to Uttaran and I have a question for nani.

Naniji you claim that you loved your Tappu bitiya so much. Then why did not you go with Tappu when Jogi  thakur threw her out of the house? Why did you leave her alone?

Hi sufifan, welcome to the forum. i asked ur question to Nani and here is reply:
Nani: See i m always with my bitiya like free offer with TAPPU, buy Tapu get Nani free😆😆 i always acompanied her where were Tapu was on demand, but whn Jogi kicked her out, she became VALUELESS, USELESS, who wd buy her😆😆 so wht the use of this free offer🤣ab Tapu ka hi demand nahin to free me Nani ke offer ka kya matlab banta hai😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Q: yesterday, ur gulabjamun (she was really looking like Gulabjamun😉) told tht she is like Rajkumari of her father, but we hv been hearing her telling always tht she never got love BACHPAN SE LEKAR AAJTAK😆. dont these two statement contradict??
Nani: arey tum sab bhi na, chhoti moti baton ko lekar itna bada issue bana dete ho. dose my baby remember wht she told few minutes ago??😆 jahan jaisa mauka milta hai waisa bol deti hai. few days ago she told she was faild in all relation including friendship, ab tht time she needed to win her father sympathy, so she told tht, but didnt u saw her reaction whn she met ichchha after some time??😆 do u think she really meant tht realization😆 so forget her these small dialogues and REMEMBER ONLY THINGS, MY BABY IS ALWAYS RIT😆😆 whn she was saying tht she neer got love, she was rit and now whn she is saying she is like princess for her parents, again she is rit. DONT ASK HOW😆😆
Question from me to nani:

Ram hi Raakhe Naniji, why are you so jobless? 🤣
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nani jee itni boode hogahe hain...any plans of dying any soon...