Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: brkh96

Now that it is revealed that you were the HEROINE all the time along 😆 I am confused. After all it IS Iccha's son, no (or chuhiya's son 😆 ) so the baby would be, SHOULD be like Yuck! to you na? Because he is grandson of a naukrani na! 😕 How do you still want to hold him and are even planning to give him to Tappu? Dont you fear that Tappu will get polluted (hee hee) by touching this baby, taking care of him, etc.

Nani: I m not planning to give this Naukarani ka beta to my Gulabjamun. How i can make my Gulabjamun AYA of a Naukarani ka beta😆 I just wanted to snatch happiness of Ichchha, becoz unhappiness of Ichchha is the only happiness of my baby😆 Baki to Ram hi Rakhe😉 if anyway my Gulabjamun adopt this Naukarani ke beta, i will take care of him and will not leave anything to make his life hell, like i did with Ichchha. it will be like toys for Tapu, as Ichchha was, to forget her pain😆😆 as Ichchha was for my Tapu to play with and forget her loneliness😆

Oh, and another thing, like do you think Tapu is a moron? 😕 She KNOWS her child is a girl. How do you exactly plan to show HIM as a HER? 😆 And there is also the matter of age. Technically the girl should be atleast 11 months old or something? Not freaking two hours old!
Nani: i m not such fool to make such blunder😆😆 Again u people r suspecting my talent😆

And arent you scared that if the Bundelas ask to see the baby's body or want it for burial and so and so, the nurse would get scared and let your name out?? 😉
Nani: arey for tht i hv arrange a dead body na. let thm do whtever they want with tht dead body😆 My plans r full proof😆

ankit111 thumbnail
Q: Nani, why r u so jealous with a naukarani ki beti, is it not out of ur status to 24hs thinking abt a naukarani. kabhi apne barabari wale se bhi takkar kyun nahin leti, Rathore se to apki sitti pitti gum ho jati hai😆😆
Nnai: jealousy is our khandani pesha, which Tapu bitiya inherent from Nanihal side. ye jealosy aisi cheej hi hai, dimag kharab kar deti hai, fir kya naukarani kya thakur😆😆 ab ham itne bhi pagal to nahin hain ki Rathore jaise gunde se panga le, dont know his history, wht he did with my baby after salsa😆 so Ichchha se hi kaam chala lete hain, wo to aap bhi jante hain khali man saitan ka, so dimag ko busy rakhte hain.
Q: why u want to  throw a infant, so cute, in dustbin. even ur nikamma beta felt pity for him and fear from god. do u hv heart?
Nani: Wo kya hai, whn god was distributing heart i thought its something useless, so i left the que and went to the stall, where shaitani dimag was being distributed😆 so i m free from this heart type things, very useless and harmfull things😆. i hv heard tht many people die with heart attacks, so i m happy with without heart😆 Na rahega heart na hoga heart attack😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Q: Nani dint u fear tht u will be caught and will be punished for robbing child?
Nani: Arey dar kis baat ki, if my baby can enjoy the life after doing so much crime thn why to fear😆😆 she is my inspiration 😆the max wht will happen, i will loose my ovary, will shed few drop tears and people will forget all my sin and crime😆😆 very simple😆
Q: but in this age, wht is use of ovary, even if u will loose, why anyone wd feel sorry for u. Nanajii also not around😉
Nani: Arey in which era u people live. with new technology everything is possible😉😆 Chalo if ovary will not able to gain sympathy thn one kidney, anyway at the end i will buy it, with robbed money😆 sympathy bhi mil jayegi aur jail bhi nahin jana padega and i will become main heroine of the show😆😆
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Q: but in this age, wht is use of ovary, even if u will loose, why anyone wd feel sorry for u. Nanajii also not around😉

🤣 ROFL🤣

🤣 nani should be saying that she will get IVF treatment!🤣 🤣
ankit111 thumbnail
Q: Nani we hv seen sometime tears, in ur eyes, wht dose it mean? can a devil like u hv tear releasing system? we hv heard tht devil never shed tear and if they shed it means they r not devil😉
Q: hvnt u heard corocodile tears😆😆this tear is very usefull things and the best weapons to gain sympathy and cheat people😆😆 the only things u hv to know how to use it and we both Nani and Natini (gulabjamun) r expert in using our tears. we exactly know whn where and how to use these tears to escap from any crime.😆 thts why we still going scot free after so many crime. My Gulabjamun is master in this art😆 its dosnt matter why we shed tears, just it sd come out at rit time, like During Ichchha murder attempt, although my gulabjamun was praying and sheding tears with the fear of being cought but people thought tht she is realising her mistake and see Ichchha forgiven her😆 same method she used during Vansh murder and even now she is sheding tears for her own pain but people r thinking tht she hs become angel😆, becoz devil lack tear releasing system, as per general believe😉 Now i m using same method, sheding some tears for our baby, as if i m doing all this for her to hide my sadistic happiness and see i hv got some fan followers too and got the title of selfless person😉😆😆 thts why i m saying ye tears bade kaam ka cheej hai bhai, better thn any detergent, which wash out all ur sin and crimes😆😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
naani i've quesns 4 u!!
i rem 4-5 months ago there was a article where sum reporter distributed sum awards & there ur Gulabjamun got the award of "Kutte ki dum" award!! i wud like 2 ask u wat was ur rxn?? did u really felt angry or simply thought that ppl r non-understanding ur gulab jamun or jealous of her???

and now after ur great work of robbing an infant & asking 2 throw him in a bin don't u think u also deserve this award alongwid ur gulabjamun??😆
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

naani i've quesns 4 u!!

i rem 4-5 months ago there was a article where sum reporter distributed sum awards & there ur Gulabjamun got the award of "Kutte ki dum" award!! i wud like 2 ask u wat was ur rxn?? did u really felt angry or simply thought that ppl r non-understanding ur gulab jamun or jealous of her???

and now after ur great work of robbing an infant & asking 2 throw him in a bin don't u think u also deserve this award alongwid ur gulabjamun??😆

Nani: Wht can i say abt awards, i think those who r giving awards, know who deserve it more😆😆 my work hs been just started being noticed, so i hope next time i will sure get this or even better awards😆😆 
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nani kindly clear my few confusions which i have from a  long time ..

why was veer tapasya night consumation and rathore tappu a rape😆😆 ..both were drunk , both are hot ,chemistry was and is hot in both sides🤣  both have thakur blood ..then why this difference 🤣

how come your natin never knew she was raped? ..she never felt anything wrong until rathore came to get his baby back ?veer was punching wall after so called comsumation while Tappu was gambling after her rape 😕😆what are your views on it ?😆

Tappu was crying and taunting rathore you took advantage of me on the other hand she herself took advantage of veer ..why no problem there 🤣veer also have a thakur blood🤣not a begger that anyone can take advantage of him when he is fainted ..😆😆

Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

Nani kindly clear my few confusions which i have from a  long time ..

why was veer tapasya night consumation and rathore tappu a rape😆😆 ..both were drunk , both are hot ,chemistry was and is hot in both sides🤣  both have thakur blood ..then why this difference 🤣

how come your natin never knew she was raped? ..she never felt anything wrong until rathore came to get his baby back ?veer was punching wall after so called comsumation while Tappu was gambling after her rape 😕😆what are your views on it ?😆

Tappu was crying and taunting rathore you took advantage of me on the other hand she herself took advantage of veer ..why no problem there 🤣veer also have a thakur blood🤣not a begger that anyone can take advantage of him when he is fainted ..😆😆

Nani: Dont u know the world sd move around my Gulabjamun. if it suit to her its call divine consumation out of love, but whn it make her charerless, it will be called Rape. see if we will not say tht Rathore consumation was Rape, how cd we justify her adultery😆 whn tht time my baby was running after Veer and sleeping with Rathore, was not she proved characterless. so to save Bay, we named it Rape😆 otherwise u think urself how it was possible next day after rape, she cd enjoy her Rapist company, and a girl with Tapu type temper leave her rapist so easily?😆😆 this is call Thakur dimag. if tht time Tapu was not running after Veer, it cd hv been best moment of her life and a example of divine love. but kya karen in majboori and to save my baby, i portrayed it as rape😆

Arey u people bhi na, very easily become fool😆 is it possible tht anyone will be raped and will be unaware abt it, but again the same thing if she wd hv told her adventure, how cd she get sympathy😆😆

for ur third question again i will like to say the world sd move around my Tapu. ya Veer is also thakur , but My gulabjamun hs special quality thakur blood, which never poluted, whtever crime, sin she does😆😆 she can use anyone, anytime, anywhere but everybody must care her. 😆 in her divine love, she can destroy her lover life, rape him, make him father of others child everything, but even after knowing all these things he sd must pamper her and not kick her out😆😆 she can change her divine love from one man to other in a few hr. she can go in romantic drive after the shocking news of her not being mother, but her parent sd mourn whole yrs and not even do formality of going to other godbharai.😆 this is all kamal of special THakur blood😆
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ankit, the last sentence...rocks. 👏