Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arrow01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What a funny post.  It is hilarious.  My question is:  Are you not happy or excited that Pushkar is going to make u a Nani??  You don't  seem to giving ur love and attention to Rohini too as she is expecting too??  Why the double standard?
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Evil Nani to Destruction 😉

Photo Effect Result

Look it's a Bird , no it's a fly , no it's a plane , no it's Evil Nani to Tappu's help and  making   Ichcha's life a  hell  😆
Nani : with great evilness and granddaughter  like Tappu😉comes great responsibility😆 ..this is my gift and   curse for others   😆who i am? i am Evil Nani 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣

sorry Batman fans but i found this costume better on Nani than any other ..Nani in action ...🤣🤣and dialogues inspired  from Superman and Spiderman 🤣run Ichcha run with your family  🤣Evil Nani is coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jdfan

Photo Effect Result

Look it's a Bird , no it's a fly , no it's a plane , no it's Evil Nani to Tappu's help and  making   Ichcha's life a  hell  😆
Nani : with great evilness and granddaughter  like Tappu😉comes great responsibility😆 ..this is my gift and   curse for others   😆who i am? i am Evil Nani 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣

sorry Batman fans but i found this constume better on Nani than any other ..Nani in action ...🤣🤣and dialogues from Superman and Spiderman 🤣run Ichcha run with your family  🤣Evil Nani is coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kasam se faria you are too good.👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️..
jdfan thumbnail

Thanks nimmi 😊 glad you like it 😆😆😆i think  i should paste it on new thread so that all members  could see it as many don't come here 😆😆

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Photo Effect Result

Nani : with great evilness and granddaughter  like Tappu😉comes great responsibility😆 ..this is my gift and   curse for others   😆who i am? i am Evil Nani 🤣🤣

sorry Batman fans but i found this constume better on Nani than any other ..Nani in action ...🤣🤣and dialogues from Superman and Spiderman 🤣run Ichcha run with your family  🤣Evil Nani is coming 🤣

excellent JD👏👏Superb👏 Nani Now Tapu is in safe hand, tabhi to madam ke itne nakhre hain aaj kal😆😆
jdfan thumbnail

Thanks Ankit ..i was thinking something for Tappu too then i said to myself leave it  why spoil my mood with attackers 🤢and mods coming with warning meter raising my BP meter  so Evil Nani 😆i have pasted it on new theard 😆there i will paste some more creations of Evil Nani 😉...but the thing is there are not too many pics of Nani and i don't want to see uttaran 🤢to get pics of nani ..better I  should contact Xavi 😆

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Thanks Ankit ..i was thinking something for Tappu too then i said to myself leave it  why spoil my mood with attackers 🤢and mods coming with warning meter raising my BP meter  so Evil Nani 😆i have pasted it on new theard 😆there i will paste some more creations of Evil Nani 😉...but the thing is there are not too many pics of Nani and i don't want to see uttaran 🤢to get pics of nani ..better I  should contact Xavi 😆

faria i have seen some closet Icchha lovers here who pretends to love tapasya..
who knows may be someone out there is in love with Nani..
u watch your back!
ankit111 thumbnail

Poor Nani, who ever want bash her not one to defend her😆😆😆 u can find defender of a cold booded murderer but Nani just do something for time pass😉but every body is after her😆😆 even mods hv left her. bahut nainsafi hai Nani ke sath😆😆
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Poor Nani, who ever want bash her not one to defend her😆😆😆 u can find defender of a cold booded murderer but Nani just do something for time pass😉but every body is after her😆😆 even mods hv left her. bahut nainsafi hai Nani ke sath😆😆

Ankit! buddy!
we are talking about THE NANI here..
one woman army or terrorist😉..
woh khud hi kaafi hai..
the defender, the avenger, the attacker the one in all.
majaal koi unke aage tike..
ankit111 thumbnail
Q: Nani, why u stopped Tapu to adopt Mukta, may be it wd hv heel her wound of not being a mother?
Nani: first of all why u people always blame me to stop or force to do to Tapu😡 do u think Tapu hear me whn she dosnt like it. who m i to stop or force😆😆 i just give my free ka suggestion, as i follow the freedom of speech. so mujhe bhi bolne ka haq hai ki nahin. accepting or rejecting its depend on Tapu bitiya , thn why blame me?😆
Q: But nani why r u so dead against Mukta, and humuliating her by saying girl picked from road, ur ladli hs left ur parpoti also on the road and dont u think she also come in same category?
Nani: arey aise kaise meri parpoti sadak se uthai hui hogi, she is thakur ki beti she wd hv find good shelter for herself, after all she is daughter of Tapu, must hv born talent😆😆 didnt hear u  Baapji told tht she ishappy living. i knew it😆😆
Q: why u still tell Ichchha Naukarani, she is Bahu of Bundela House. for getting this status u both Nani and Natin did so many drama but eventually failed😆😆
Nani: Arey naukar remain always naukar, its in blood. we did all drama becoz tht time we didnt hv better option? Samay samay ki baat hai😆 there was also time whn there were no better option thn SID so my natini was after him, but whn she realised tht Veer was better option she upgraded her love, now whn She got Rathore she once again updated it till another option😆we believe in theory LOVE COME AND GO, LIFE CONTINUE. updating love is necessary, otherwise it will be out dated. my baby follow this principles😆😆