Nani QUESTION TIME - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Q: Nani tell me one thing, why r u asking address of gynachologist, kahin budhape๐Ÿ˜‰
Nani: u r so naughty๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ u know todays medicine is so developed, anything can happen, so sd be ready ready for all situation๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Q: Nani tell me one thing, why r ur gulabjamun repeating one dialogue again and again "Bachman se aajtak" whn she will be adult๐Ÿ˜†
Nani: hvnt u heard Sadabahar jawani, so in my baby case its sadabahar bachpana๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab isase do fayde hai, she hs licence to do any crime and thn with this excuse she is forgiven by everyone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† After all she is real thakur ki Natin, some quality transfered thru blood๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Q: Why ur Gulabjamun blaming Ichchha, tht she cd not understand her from bachpan. wht Ichchha sd suppose to do for her, whn she was leaving she didnt let her go, whn she lived she is blaming her for everything, while as we know she did everything not to hurt ur gulabjamun. if she felt so deprived of love thn she can blame Jogi, but wht Ichchha did?But with Jogi she seems in good touch now but why hating Ichchha still?
Nani: Lo ji, kyun na dosh de, if she will not blame her, how she will justify herself, how she will gain sympathy after doing crime๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab isase achchha bakra kaun milega, jo baar baar katne ke liye taiyar rahta hai. waise bhi naukars r made to be blame, to cover Thakurs crime. as concern to Good relation with Jogi now, thn wo to karna padega na, Rathore waise hi sanki kism ka aadmi hai, kahin uska dimag ghum gaya to kahin thaur thikana to rakhna chahiye na. security reason jiii๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by tiny15

naani i've 1 more quesn 2 u!!

now icchha has asked ur naatin 2've mukta. so wats ur rxn & wat do u think abt it!
Nani: my reaction is explosive, we r real thakur and we cant adopt a road chaap child without knowing her blood group, which sd match to the Thakur blood๐Ÿ˜† i will insist to do blood test, and chk with her blood group match with any thakur blood group๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
few questions for nani.

1)When tapu was child she never had any grudges against ichha until u spoiled her mind. Dont u feel guilty for creating misunderstanding between 2 best friends?

2)If u were so much interested in property then y didnt u found a rich girl for pushkar and get settled at pushkar's in-law place?

3)What would be ur reaction if in any incident rathod loose his property and become kangal. Would u like to participate in rathod dukh or would like to train tapu how to trap veer again?
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

few questions for nani.

1)When tapu was child she never had any grudges against ichha until u spoiled her mind. Dont u feel guilty for creating misunderstanding between 2 best friends?
Nani: This is absolutely nonsense and conspiracy against me๐Ÿ˜ก how can i create a fire without spark, i only give air to the existing fire. my baby was born talented in jealousy field๐Ÿ˜†, i just helped to blossom her born talent๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† How can be a Naukarani ki beti become friend of a thakur daughter. My Tapu was feeling bore in the haweli, so she brought her as toys to play๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† where u found friendship between thm. Ichchha was just best servant for her. if u take childish adventure of a rich thakur daughter, like dancing on road type things as freindship, thn i cant help u.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my bitiya never accepted anything which she didnt liked. i was telling accept veer did she accepte?? no, so how can u say i m guilty.?? i know u people blame me for everything, and i tolerate all only for the sake of my baby, otherwise how can anyone defend her crimes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i m like sheild to defend my baby, bearing all blame on myself๐Ÿ˜†

2)If u were so much interested in property then y didnt u found a rich girl for pushkar and get settled at pushkar's in-law place?
Nani: who rich Thakur wd hv given his daughter to tht useless creature๐Ÿ˜† na shakal hai na akal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so better to settle with Divya who hs money but lack akal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

3)What would be ur reaction if in any incident rathod loose his property and become kangal. Would u like to participate in rathod dukh or would like to train tapu how to trap veer again?
Nani: we thakur only give dukh, dont participate in dukh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I dont know abt veer, as bundelkhand haweli to budhdhha ne Ichchha ke naam kar di hai, so we will try for new asami๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my baby know how to do SALSA๐Ÿ˜‰
hahahhahahahahaa oh goodness lord...for a chnage m sittin home on a weekend n not regretting coz m readin this post of urs..tooo good ankit!!!! Edited by rashi85 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rashi85

hahahhahahahahaa oh goodness lord...for a chnage m sittin home on a weekend n not regretting coz m readin this post of urs..tooo good ankit!!!!
thanx Rashi, feel free to ask any questions to our nani, who is in great mood to reply any querry๐Ÿ˜†
How old are you and when are you dying to make us happy ? ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

How old are you and when are going to die to make us happy ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Nani: dont anyone teach u tht never ask age from a woman๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and why sd i die, even yamraj scare to take me nark, otherwise i will make narakwasi life worse thn hell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by ankit111

Nani: dont anyone teach u tht never ask age from a woman๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and why sd i die, even yamraj scare to take me nark, otherwise i will make narakwasi life worse thn hell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Nahi nahi I want your age... woman to woman ๐Ÿคฃ I am sooo jealous of you... ๐Ÿ˜†

@Coeur2PsychoFMS: what this userid means? is it related to some actor or any charcter?

Just curious to know๐Ÿ˜Š