Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

This is first Interview of Nani ever, which was in other thread of mine:

Cor: last question, why u tell everything is UTTARAN
Nani: Becoz i dont know meaning of UTTARAN, i just love this word๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its sound very pleasant and it give me sakun๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hv started interviewing our Great Nani, who hs answer for all quetion. u can say its like HELPLINE for those who hs any confusion abt wht is happening in serial, so send ur questions and Nani will sure reply it:
Nani Question Time:
This is her secont Question time, first was in other thread, which i will past her too to make the collection of her great replies:
Q: Whts ur thinking abt Rathore?
Nani: Rathore is real Thakur, didnt u see how much money and jwellary he hd in the tizori?? how costly gift he is giving to our Tapu bitiya??๐Ÿ˜† He really understand wht my baby want๐Ÿ˜†
Q: but you were calling him rapist
Nani: Money clean everything, even character๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he is not a begger rapist na, very DIGNIFIED THAKUR RAPIST๐Ÿ˜‰ so sab maf๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Pyaar me rape hi kar diya to kya hua๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Q: thn why she was running after Veer, so far and not accepting him๐Ÿ˜†
Nani: Its Veer fualt. dont u know our Tapu is like Bike, jab tak kick nahin maro start nahin hoti๐Ÿ˜†. If veer wd hv kicked her earlier she wd hv accepted Rathore long ago. ye veer bhi na kick marne me der kar diya, nahin to Tapu bitiya ke jiwan me bahut pahle hi khushiyan aa jati๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Q: now ur baby is happy, thn why r u not leaving veecha alone?
Nani: Aji kaise chhod dun, my baby cant be mother, how can Ichchha become mother, if my baby will see it, fir uski khushiyan to gayi na๐Ÿ˜† dont u know she is happy only till she is unaware abt Ichchha happiness, so how can i let Ichchha happy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Q: how do u feel whn people blame u tht u poisoned Tapu bitiya. even Divya blamed u?
Nani: its hurting, but wo nadan hain, so i dont care thm. how can i poisoned my Gulabjamun, she is so sweet. i love her selflessly, i go everywhere with her like Nani free with Tapu type offer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Only once i left her, whn Jogi kicked her out, only becoz whn Tapu herself became valueless thn wht was the sense of Nani Free๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx Nani for answering our question.we will meet again soon๐Ÿ˜†

Nice post Ankit๐Ÿ‘
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

๐ŸคฃThanks nani ..but the thing is your natin broke all records of being bhikari ๐Ÿ˜†the way she was sitting in ichcha's feet with her dupatta spread infront of ichcha humain veer day do,  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ankit very well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘btw can  i ask one more question from nani

• Nani jee the bahon mein chalay ao idea was given  by  you to Tappu did you ever applied that theory on late nana jee ...๐Ÿ˜†After your brilliant idea tappu bitya came back home after being insulted by veer ๐Ÿ˜†what was nana jee's reaction to your act kehen isi wajah say to upar nahi chaley gaye ?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nani: Arey kya baat karti hain, it was well tested method with late nana jii, dont u see on result (Pushkar)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Thats why i suggested, but lagta hai tapasya ne thik se dance practice nahin kiya hoga. ye aajkal ki ladkiyan bhi na, they r more inclined towards western dance. dont u see after doing SALSA, she got desired result๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab hamare jamane me Indian dance hi chalta tha na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

naani i've one quesn 4 u!

why u always give lowly names 2 oder ladies apart from ur family??like u call icchha chuhiya, masoom as mendki & chanda as chhipkali but 4 taps gulabjamun though ur naatin isn't sweet natured!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nani: wo kya hai, inside me different type of animals hiding, jab main kisi ladki ko dekhti hun aur usko dekhne ke bad mere andar ka jo janawar jagta hai, wahin naam main usko de deti hun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† As concern to the Tapu, i get a lot of sweets, accompaning with her, akele hamko kaun puchhata. so i named her Gulabjamun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Dont u see she perfectly match to this sweet๐Ÿ˜‰
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have some questions to nani:
Why is she always calling iccha as chuiya?
Now nani is sad that tapu can't become mother but why is she not thinking abt pushkar and rohini?
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lemna_02

I have some questions to nani:

Why is she always calling iccha as chuiya?
Now nani is sad that tapu can't become mother but why is she not thinking abt pushkar and rohini?

Nani: i hv replied ur first question in the reply of Tiny, so whn i saw Ichchha mere andar ki chuhiya jag jati hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Arey dont u know my Bahu is pregnant, but dont ask me HOW๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sab Ishawar ki maya hai๐Ÿ˜†
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nani: Arey kya baat karti hain, it was well tested method with late nana jii, dont u see on result (Pushkar)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Thats why i suggested, but lagta hai tapasya ne thik se dance practice nahin kiya hoga. ye aajkal ki ladkiyan bhi na, they r more inclined towards western dance. dont u see after doing SALSA, she got desired result๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab hamare jamane me Indian dance hi chalta tha na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

o sorry nani i thought  apka pushkar bhi gambling aur salsa ka nateeja hay ๐Ÿ˜†par apnay such kaha apkay jamanay mein to salsa to nahi ho ga india mein ๐Ÿ˜†tab to shayed india  independant bhi nahi hoa ho ga ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

o sorry nani i thought apka pushkar bhi gambling aur salsaka nateeja hay ๐Ÿ˜†parapnay such kaha apkay jamnay mein to salsa to nahi ho ga india mein ๐Ÿ˜†tab to shayed india independant bhi nahi hoa hoga ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ankit n kikyo...no words to express. This is true genius.
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐ŸคฃOMG ๐Ÿคฃlemme laugh first ๐Ÿคฃo kay ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃwhat an awesome thread ankit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘really all questions and answers are awesome ๐Ÿคฃ
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One question...

Dont u feel ashamed when u see bundelas as u and ur natin were eating food at their place free of cost when she was pregnant with some1's child and still u behave like nothing has happened.why?
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago