Users

Frequent Posters

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mishthi1

Great. Where did you go?

I am fine, thanks ðŸ˜Š

Shrad i went to my native nd came . Again going to a trip to costal karnataka dear
VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Cool, when are you going to costal karnataka
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Cool, when are you going to costal karnataka

sorry dear a bit late to reply. 

Going for mangalore, udupi and jog falls
VersatileStar thumbnail
That's great di. 
Enjoy your trip ðŸ˜ƒ
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Thank you Shradha. BTW have u read GURU new TB article. i loved his replies to this idotic media😆. just check your dash borad to yoo jaanEdited by gururocks77 - 12 years ago
VersatileStar thumbnail
ya, the one in which he assured of him not leaving the show

actually indya.com said in an article just before this one that he is Tantrum King and does not report on time, they have to request him a lot to come and shoot his scenes
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

ya, the one in which he assured of him not leaving the show

actually indya.com said in an article just before this one that he is Tantrum King and does not report on time, they have to request him a lot to come and shoot his scenes

What Indya.com said that😲. How dare they say that??????????.😡 Here every body knows how punctual and dedicated he is😡. These media person will never allow a person live happily who gets popular
VersatileStar thumbnail
wait I will bring that article for you
VersatileStar thumbnail
Gurmeet Chaudhury -Tantrum King
Buzz from the sets of STAR One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is that the lead Gurmeet Chaudhary aka Maan Singh Khurana is not showing interest in shooting of the show since last few months. Gurmeet knows he is a big star and his fans like him as Maan but with news that this show will soon go off air, we heard that Gurmeet is throwing a lot of tantrum while shooting. The channel and production have to convince him a lot to shoot and report on time.
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Gurmeet Chaudhury -Tantrum King
Buzz from the sets of STAR One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is that the lead Gurmeet Chaudhary aka Maan Singh Khurana is not showing interest in shooting of the show since last few months. Gurmeet knows he is a big star and his fans like him as Maan but with news that this show will soon go off air, we heard that Gurmeet is throwing a lot of tantrum while shooting. The channel and production have to convince him a lot to shoot and report on time.

😆Here also they say him King. GURU ka naam har waqt hai media logon ke zubaan pe wheather praising or bashing😆. BTW i am not beleiving this
Edited by gururocks77 - 12 years ago