Finally he says something that he owns..all to him - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Yay! thank You dear for making this post on the last sentence. It was truly amazing and breath-taking when Abhay said ki woh dil ab mera hai. Haye, aaj tak abhay ne sirf diya hai, apne liye kuch nahin maanga aur na hi kisiko apna samjha par aaj pehli baar usne pia pe apna haq jataya. ooohhh its such a big pleasure to see Abhay this way who also wants happiness and love in his life and is possessive of his love. ๐Ÿ˜

Pleasure was all mine DISHU..thank you for giving em this idea..it deserved another 100 posst dedicated to it..itna accha moment hai woh..PRICELESS..!!Agree with every words of your  always..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by chakku

Awwieee yaa Hemoo, that dialogue was amazing and I just loved Abhiya yesterday๐Ÿ˜
What a scene it was๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ I just loved the way she leaned on his chest...awww๐Ÿ˜

Aww..yes CHakkz๐Ÿค—..when she leaned on his chest & then when she came running& held his hand,...awww too cute yaar..Priceless moment for me..& my most dreamt moment too..๐Ÿ˜
hema i just turned my banner signature option on and I am truly touched seeing your siggy dabba. thank u so much for loving me so much. ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by prerna26

I used to feel bad whenever he used to say "I'm a heartless monster" but today he owns a heart which beats only for him...๐Ÿ˜ŠFor Abhiya heaven lies in each other's arms...!!!๐Ÿ˜

Absolutely right..it is such a previlage ..to listen to those words from him..GOD..as sacred as any divine chants..
Wow..Hema Di..๐Ÿค—
Abhay ur mindblowing..Amazing๐Ÿค—โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

when he said that..i started jumping in my bed...aww...that part was fantastic..๐Ÿ˜
Abhiya were extremely awesome awesome...๐Ÿ˜
yes...Abhay takes ownership of Piya's dil...wow...
Abhiya--jus love them ya ------i mean 'love them' is an understatement, INSANE about them :)
Originally posted by vinuchand

Lovely moment etched for eternity.

So filled with love and one that has been seraching for it over the centuries. Every syllable uttered will fall short of this moment and its description.

You are so right..yaar..it is etched in every true PKYEK lovers hearts..to live forever..๐Ÿ˜yes no words will have the strength or capacity to explain the feeling what we got while watching it na..๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
Those lines were amazing from Abhiya. They feel complete when they are in each other company.

Abhay finally confessed the fact that he wants that heartbeat only for him. He did sound possessive. Loved it. 
Originally posted by janu1610

hema i dunno how many times i have seen that moments nd still my thirst is not quenched . ๐Ÿ˜•
pata nahi i m feeling restless nd wanna feel that ,listen that again n again . Impact was so hard ...โค๏ธ
dheere se bola tha abhay ne par badi zor se laga dil pe.Ooouch .
๐Ÿ˜ˆโค๏ธ
 but i m ready to take it again n again .๐Ÿ˜‰

P:S... kripya aap jaldi aane ki koshish kare .apne post pujariyon pe itna aatyachaar theek nahi.๐Ÿ˜†
pocco is still missing๐Ÿ˜ฒ

aw..JANU..sorry yaar ..abb se mein jitni jaldi hosake utni jaldi post zaroor karungi..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ& you have described it so beautifully too..yes dheere se mara magar humein ..zor ka jhatka laga hai hai na..
aww and that ..posessive .. THAT heart  IS ALL MINE..from his mouth was sooo priceless..it had that copyright kind of feeling on it..its like a kid saying ..that toy is all mine..Awww..he looked like that posessive kid & Piya his barbie doll..awww..

yes ur right abhi is a possessive kid with his doll lol.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ