Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Finally he says something that he owns..all to him

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww..I simply cant get over this Dialouge or rather sentence what ABHAY said yesterday..& I know all of you are in the same..hypnotic effect..of those words..!! GOD..what a day..what a moment & what a way to freeze the epi..
Piya..:Iss pyaar ko jeenekeliye yeh dhadaktahua ek  dil hi kaafi hai..Abhay..!
ABHAY: Our woh dil abb  mera hai..!!
Piya: I love you..!!

GOSH Finally after all these 200 hundred long years he own's something..& he declares it also..! That moment needs to be worshiped by us ABHIYA maniacs..it is as DIVINE as that..!!Never has he said what he owns or what belongs to him..He has always done things without any expectation..selflessly..but tonight he says it he did it for THEIR LOVE..GOD..That gave me the sweetest feeling...ever..ever ever...what a way to say..tears come out in my eyes..even when I think about that sentence..Ohhh..Piya must be ecstatic ..and so are we all..!!

aww and that ..posessive .. THAT heart  IS ALL MINE..from his mouth was sooo priceless..it had that copyright kind of feeling on it..its like a kid saying ..that toy is all mine..Awww..he looked like that posessive kid & Piya his barbie doll..awww..

I want to dedicate this song from a old movie called STAR..in which Nazia Hassan..the music fits BOTH ABHAY  PIYA so much ..& the way they were drowned into each other when they freezed the shot..I think this is what they said.. (Pak singer gave her voice & I also think its from her album..Biddu gave music..& it was my school days.. fav song..please listen to it on youtube ..its awesome..)
Yeh dil..Tere liye hai
Yeh jaane Tere liye.
ohoho..mere liye..Tere siwa jaanejahan..
Koi nahin..koi nahin..koi nahin..😍

Meri subah meri shaam..mera sab kuch 
tere naam..🤗
Teri Aankhen mera jaam ❤️ohhoho..dil ruba..ohoho..dilrubaaa.

Yeh dil tere liye hai..yeh jaane tere liye..
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yay! thank You dear for making this post on the last sentence. It was truly amazing and breath-taking when Abhay said ki woh dil ab mera hai. Haye, aaj tak abhay ne sirf diya hai, apne liye kuch nahin maanga aur na hi kisiko apna samjha par aaj pehli baar usne pia pe apna haq jataya. ooohhh its such a big pleasure to see Abhay this way who also wants happiness and love in his life and is possessive of his love. 😍Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awwieee yaa Hemoo, that dialogue was amazing and I just loved Abhiya yesterday😍
What a scene it was😍☺️ I just loved the way she leaned on his chest...awww😍
prerna26 thumbnail
I used to feel bad whenever he used to say "I'm a heartless monster" but today he owns a heart which beats only for him...😊For Abhiya heaven lies in each other's arms...!!!😍 Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely moment etched for eternity.

So filled with love and one that has been seraching for it over the centuries. Every syllable uttered will fall short of this moment and its description.
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hema i dunno how many times i have seen that moments nd still my thirst is not quenched . 😕
pata nahi i m feeling restless nd wanna feel that ,listen that again n again . Impact was so hard ...❤️
dheere se bola tha abhay ne par badi zor se laga dil pe.Ooouch .
😈❤️
 but i m ready to take it again n again .😉

P:S... kripya aap jaldi aane ki koshish kare .apne post pujariyon pe itna aatyachaar theek nahi.😆
pocco is still missing😲

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pia: for remaining alive our love... only one heart yearning is sufficient.
Abhay: and that heart is now one n only mine... how cute.😍
Thank u so much dear u make an individual post on basis of above two amazing lines🤗. I have selected a song from Pardesh movie for Abhay.
                 Kasi ros tumsa mulakat hogi
                 Meri jan ous din meri saat hogi
                 Magar kab na jaane ye barsaat hogi
                 Mera dil hai piasa... mera dil akela
                 Jara tasbir se tu nikal ke sum na aa...
                 Meri Mehabooba...
                 Meri takdir hai tu na chalkea sumnae aa...
                 Meri Mehabooba...
Since 200 years Abhay was starving for his virtuous love... for his life companion... now Abhay's that beloved Pia is not a picture in photo frame... neither she is only moving around his destiny. Pia is not now out of holding & touching to Abhay rather Pia is totally surrendered her one n only to Abhay.😍               
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That one line by Abhay made my day. Finally he knows what is his willingly & rightfully.
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post🤗
yesterday abhiya were just amazing😍 n dialogues were beautifully written
⭐️

Edited by Beb0 - 12 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
god...hw i lvd dos lines...1st tme abhay displayd hs possessv feelng thru such beautiful wrds?...i wndr hw pia survivd it and waha faint nai ho gai...🤪o man...ds abhay raichand drivs me crazy...☺️i reli wsh ki koi inhe interrupt na karta...😡to hame kuch aiur aise cheeni shehed jaise shabd abhay ke mukh se sun ne ko milte...😆