Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Ria's thank you (final words)..plz see pg 10 (Page 12)

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
ohh gosh.this is the worst news i got today..i dont know her personally but i got the news that she is recovering..then how ??May her soul rest in peace..May Allah Rabbul-Almeen show his kindness and blesings upon her soul..Ameen...

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
oh god this is such a shock 
was so happy with her recovery news 
god let her soul rest in peace
we really love you 

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
i really dun know who ria iss
but 1 thing i can do is to prayy for her
sreelu.januable Goldie
sreelu.januable
sreelu.januable

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
plzzz koi aake mujhse kaho ki yeh sab jhoot hai,...plzzz jiju...koi bhi kahiye na...di aise nahi jaa sakti...plzzzCryCryCry
_ArTi4ever_ IF-Rockerz
_ArTi4ever_
_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i hvnt still overcome 4m the trauma to write anything over here...but this incident proved me all over again dat god is non existent...had he been there, Ria wouldnt hv gone away 4m us...never...he is blind and deaf,dats why thousands of prayers didnt reach upto him...had he been there, everytime it wouldnt hv been only the innocent people's turn to leave this world before time, while the evil would hv stayed alive on a permanent basis...

Ria wherever u r,i m sure u and ur angel can see all of us 4m heaven...we r hving thousand deaths without u dear...wish u could feel what literally i m going through since morning...wish u could feel how much the sense of loss is suffocating me and wil throughout... wish u could feel how much i love and long to see u back...wish i could b there where u hv gon...wish i could Ria...love u Ria...we may not hv talked much,but u hv already become an indispensable part of my little world..and wil always remain like this...plzz take care of urself and our angel in heaven...sis wil love u till eternity...*hugs 4 u  ur little angel Ria*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah--Sanchu--

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
got back to the forum &  got to hear such terrible things today...one never knows what life has in store for us...i never knew her but feel a sense of loss  so can only imagine how her near & dear ones would feel...we have lost a lovely person the fact that she actually left back a note for us says volumes about her spirit ... even in this condition she is worried about the well being of her friends ..i feel terrible & my heart goes out to her near & dear ones...hope god gives them all the strenght in this hour of grief...she must have had a short life but surely has touched so many lives..i wish i could know somebody as lovely as you...rip ria & you'll truly be missed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
awww...so sad...may she rest in peace...she touched so many hearts...
Raina123 Goldie
Raina123
Raina123

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i never interacteded with ria ,but  from her last post i am sure she was a great person and loved by all .She will be dearly missed by evryone in this forum .I just pray that her soul can rest in peace and that ALLAH gives her family the strength to cope with such a loss
may ALLAH bless her soul
raina

Go to top