Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Been bracing myself for a long time. Just dont quite know what to say...

Such a cruel game of fate...

Rest in peace Ria, thats all I can say. And about hugs. I never did mind those. But I guess there wont be any more of that eh?

I hope you're at a better place Ria. And may God give enough strength to your family to cope up with the loss...
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
may Ria's soul rest in peace
anju011 thumbnail
May her soul rest in peace & god give her family enough strength to overcome this grief.
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria.arjun

Arjun hhere. i appreciate u all for ur concern.
this is just to let you all know that her funeral would be held tomorrow at 3pm. n yes, she might have gone, but she is still around us. her presence may be missed, but her absence will never be felt, nor will it be filled by anyone else.

for those who did not know:

i was called by the doctor to his cabin and the nurse had to attend another emergency case. ria went to use the bathroom (she still had concussions) her head reeled and her head banged against the wash basin and her nose began to bleed

ria was being discharged because SHE wanted to go home. we had even arraned for a nurse to look after her at home. unfortunately this happened.

im sure all of us will miss her, but i know that she will always be with us. she has promised to be with me and i knw that she would keep up to it.

Thank u for all the well wishes and condolences. Take care.

thank u so much  jeeju for sharing ,   she is with us and will be always in our heart ,  ,our prayers and wishes r always there for her ,take care urself 

Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why did this have to happen with one of the most beautiful person by heart in this world..this forum would be empty...we miss u
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ria, we will miss u dear...May ur soul rest in peace

musicloversandy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
💔😭😭 speechlesss... i ner knew ria di.. but i cnsidered her as a prt of my artian grp only... dnt knw wt to say//!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜­ :((((((((((((
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I m at a loss of words actually.It all seems so unreal-i guess the harsh realities hurt you way too much!!!
 can't say more,it has been really tragic for her family and i pray God gives her loved ones the strength to cope up with the loss.Even as i say,words are just not enough at this point.Rest in Peace Ria.😳.I pray for you to be in a better place,wherever u are,with your li'l one.
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'm really in shock i don't know wat to say
May ALLLAH rest her soul in peace
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ria.arjun

"DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE TO TELL HOW MUCH U LOVE AND CARE. BECAUSE WHEN THEY ARE GONE, NO MATTER HOW LOUD YOU SHOUT OR CRY, THEY WONT HEAR YOU" 

OMGGG ::O:O:O:O I dont know her but reading this all i have become so emotional right now :( For some weird reasons I could connect to her writing and it just made me sad :( the way she said abt good morning and good night scraps ripped off my heart :(:(:(:(:( This is soo touching yarr :(:(:( howeverr the quote above that she used made me cry out :(:(:( i could actually imagine her writing all this being thankful to everyone and crying aswell :(:(:(

Really gonna miss u ria 🤗 I know we dont know each other but still we ALL are really really gonna miss u ALOT 🤗 May ur soul rest in peace 🤗