Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i hvnt still overcome 4m the trauma to write anything over here...but this incident proved me all over again dat god is non existent...had he been there, Ria wouldnt hv gone away 4m us...never...he is blind and deaf,dats why thousands of prayers didnt reach upto him...had he been there, everytime it wouldnt hv been only the innocent people's turn to leave this world before time, while the evil would hv stayed alive on a permanent basis...

Ria wherever u r,i m sure u and ur angel can see all of us 4m heaven...we r hving thousand deaths without u dear...wish u could feel what literally i m going through since morning...wish u could feel how much the sense of loss is suffocating me and wil throughout... wish u could feel how much i love and long to see u back...wish i could b there where u hv gon...wish i could Ria...love u Ria...we may not hv talked much,but u hv already become an indispensable part of my little world..and wil always remain like this...plzz take care of urself and our angel in heaven...sis wil love u till eternity...*hugs 4 u  ur little angel Ria*
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
got back to the forum &  got to hear such terrible things today...one never knows what life has in store for us...i never knew her but feel a sense of loss  so can only imagine how her near & dear ones would feel...we have lost a lovely person the fact that she actually left back a note for us says volumes about her spirit ... even in this condition she is worried about the well being of her friends ..i feel terrible & my heart goes out to her near & dear ones...hope god gives them all the strenght in this hour of grief...she must have had a short life but surely has touched so many lives..i wish i could know somebody as lovely as you...rip ria & you'll truly be missed
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww...so sad...may she rest in peace...she touched so many hearts...
Raina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never interacteded with ria ,but  from her last post i am sure she was a great person and loved by all .She will be dearly missed by evryone in this forum .I just pray that her soul can rest in peace and that ALLAH gives her family the strength to cope with such a loss
may ALLAH bless her soul
raina
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't know what to say..May her soul rest in peace and may Allah gives strength and courage to her family...
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ria.arjun

Arjun hhere. i appreciate u all for ur concern.
this is just to let you all know that her funeral would be held tomorrow at 3pm. n yes, she might have gone, but she is still around us. her presence may be missed, but her absence will never be felt, nor will it be filled by anyone else.

for those who did not know:

i was called by the doctor to his cabin and the nurse had to attend another emergency case. ria went to use the bathroom (she still had concussions) her head reeled and her head banged against the wash basin and her nose began to bleed

ria was being discharged because SHE wanted to go home. we had even arraned for a nurse to look after her at home. unfortunately this happened.

im sure all of us will miss her, but i know that she will always be with us. she has promised to be with me and i knw that she would keep up to it.

Thank u for all the well wishes and condolences. Take care.

we r deeply saddened...

Please accept my condolences. . be in touch and share wid us anything if u want to...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this is actually a very very terrible moment for me...

i can still remember..it was exactly 2 months back...that is 21st of july that i had received the 1st PM from RIA...regarding the OS she had written...she had made me cry that day..with her sad OS

and two months later here i am crying for her...ria...this is not done!!!
hardly had i known a month back while making her birthday thread where we all wished for her long life that today we would have to write words like "RIP" and "condolence"...life is indeed an irony!!!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Very bad news, thought I never knew her, just saw the post in Geet forum...

Were she suffering from any illness?...

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG its truly a worst news i have ever got on Forum...😭😭😭
how can it be true ...just 2 days back we all came to know abt her recovery n were very happy for her...n today for a while i became happy to see pm from ur side...but the devastating news folded in it made me shocked to the death..😲😲😲...and  suddenly this Heartbroken news made my day wo worst...😭😭😭
She was very nice girl...Ria we wil miss u alot...🤗
i just cant believe its true?
feeling veryyy veryyy sad...have no words to write anything...but im deeply hurt to heard this...😭😭😭
God rest her soul in peace...
with Lots of Love.
Rija
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Very bad news, thought I never knew her, just saw the post in Geet forum...

Were she suffering from any illness?...

no dear...she had met with a fatal accident...