Miley Jab Hum Tum

Ria's thank you (final words)..plz see pg 10 - Page 8

ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Arjun hhere. i appreciate u all for ur concern.
this is just to let you all know that her funeral would be held tomorrow at 3pm. n yes, she might have gone, but she is still around us. her presence may be missed, but her absence will never be felt, nor will it be filled by anyone else.

for those who did not know:

i was called by the doctor to his cabin and the nurse had to attend another emergency case. ria went to use the bathroom (she still had concussions) her head reeled and her head banged against the wash basin and her nose began to bleed

ria was being discharged because SHE wanted to go home. we had even arraned for a nurse to look after her at home. unfortunately this happened.

im sure all of us will miss her, but i know that she will always be with us. she has promised to be with me and i knw that she would keep up to it.

Thank u for all the well wishes and condolences. Take care.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is 1st tym i m readin . . . I never knew her . . . .but i m in tears. . .may her soul rest in peace . . .

I m really sori 2 her dis . . Can any of u tel me was she unwel ? ? Wot happen 2 her ? ? Edited by luv_DD - 12 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-ria.arjun

this is just to let you all know that her funeral would be held tomorrow at 3pm. n yes, she might have gone, but she is still around us. her presence may be missed, but her absence will never be felt, nor will it be filled by anyone else.

i was called by the doctor to his cabin and the nurse had to attend another emergency case. ria went to use the bathroom (she still had concussions) her head reeled and her head banged against the wash basin and her nose began to bleed

ria was being discharged because SHE wanted to go home. we had even arraned for a nurse to look after her at home. unfortunately this happened.

im sure all of us will miss her, but i know that she will always be with us. she has promised to be with me and i knw that she would keep up to it.

really feel sorry for you sir. i never knew her but i am in tears. may she live with you forever in your mind. May god give you strength to bear her loss
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m just TOOO TOO shocked right now..seing my name here made me cry almost...i m too too tooo shockedd
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ria.arjun

my all wishes and prayers are with u jiju...she will alwayzz stay with u..thnkyou for informing..have no dare to say nyhtng else...
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is really shocking news ðŸ˜­may her soul rest in peace
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whats happening!! this is bad ...
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It so strange how someone you've never met in person can create such a strange bond with your heart...Ria was one such person...I never imagined that I would cry when someone I've never met would go away from all of our lives...Ria, since I know you'd be listening, I just wanna say that you're one such person who has a beautiful enough soul to move so many people with your passing

And why only that, you moved all of us with a wonderful talent you had...the gift of writing...I still remember the very first OS you had written and til date, that still moves me...and how ironic that such a similar thing happened ðŸ˜­...You will remain one of my favorite writers

But God, why this injustice?...Why does he seriously give us such a momentary happiness if he's going to upset us right after?...Why does he always selfishly take away such good people from all of us?...I was waiting to tease you about the pregnancy when you came back and was waiting to enjoy many more OS's, FF's, and most importantly your silly jokes in the FC that made me laugh in frustration

Ria, all I know is you deserved to be here, talking to us, spreading joy as always...you won me over with your sweetness, kindness, and humility...I will always remember you as Ria Arjun (you guys are the sweetest young couple I have come across)...I hope you and your angel are watching us from above and still smiling

Love you!!!

Here's  a dedication I want to make to you...I want to leave here with a pleasant memory of ours because I want to forever remember you with a smile:

Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
I m still not believengngg thiss...ohnoo!!...not knowngg what to say and do...
C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thts a horrible news!!!
feeling tooo bad...
may Allah rest her soul in peace...