Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
''Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

so? Whats so much great in this link. Yes people r making fun of tapu's pregnancy. They didnt said child must die. Tapasya herself made fun of her child by swapping father so whats so great in it.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh so this is  some PAYBACK thing ????/ πŸ€£ Jesus this is the funnest stuff i read in entire IF 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

so? Whats so much great in this link. Yes people r making fun of tapu's pregnancy. They didnt said child must die. Tapasya herself made fun of her child by swapping father so whats so great in it.

Come on Astha, taps did that as veer is not worth her love yaar, they say na , tum karo tho chamatkae aur hum karetho balathkar , suits best in this forum . 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakun 4eva

If u dont have link than better dont claim anything. 
@bold: Ya it applies to blind tapu lover.
Now please come back if u have link
otherwise bye bye

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Come on Astha, taps did that as veer is not worth her love yaar, they say na , tum karo tho chamatkae aur hum karetho balathkar , suits best in this forum . 

πŸ‘
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: seiba

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1727279 

rakun 4eva check this first...

hey i kno this very well i was a regular visitor of uttaran forum but i stopped coming to this forum bcz so much hatred was thrown at tapu and her unborn baby
and il advise u dont waste ur precious time and energy finding the link and posting here as i said b4 sum people only c wht they want to see
jdfan thumbnail
@seiba..this thread was made after several articles came that Tapu's baby is not  Veer's or Rathore's actually Sid's and elephant pregnancy similey is given for giant pregnancy ..long... not a taunt for rashmi's physique  because this pregnancy was never ending  and we were irritated how long it will take...we were saying  tappu and her baby should go to the real father of the child 😊where it is said there tap's baby should die πŸ˜• Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail

Its pure assumption case from tapu lover. Someone made topic on Swiss bank where it was mentioned there is hidden story for special viewer. I though its just fun post but now i think that person was serious.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Its pure assumption case from tapu lover. Someone made topic on Swiss bank where it was mentioned there is hidden story for special viewer. I though its just fun post but now i think that person was serious.

who the person was serious there?πŸ˜•