My take on currrent scenario

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HEY MKAPIANS,
JUST SUDDENLY REMEBERED KRIYA DOES ACTUALLY HAVE THE MONEY TO GO TO MUMBAI...HOW CAN WE FORGET THE 40,000 RUPEES THAT KRISHNA HAD GIVEN PRATS TO GIVE HIM THE NEXT DAY WHEN HE GOES TO THE DHABA (KRIYA SEPARATION TRACK) WHICH WAS STOLEN BY BEHUDI AMMA😡.
MAY BE SS MIGHT REFUSE INITIALLY FOR PAYING THE MONEY FOR THEIR TRIP GETTING JEALOUS OF THEM AND ALSO IN HIS ATTEMPT TO COOL GANGA WHO IS UPSET OVER THE CANCELLATION OF SAGA HULLYMOON AND THEN AMMA MIGHT STEP FORWARD AND GIVE KRISHNA HIS MONEY BACK WHICH SHE STOLE...AS REPENTANCE FOR WHAT AMMA DID TO KRIYA SO THAT KRIYA COULD GO TO MUMBAI FOR THE BUSINESS PURPOUSE.
 ALSO GUYS THIS MUMBAI TRACK IS SHOWN FOR MAYBE TWO REASONS:
IN MY POV...MAY BE SS WOULD REFUSE TO PAY FOR THE TRIP AND GANGA😡 WOULD BADLY INSULT KRISH THAT HE CANNOT EARN AND IS DEPENDANT ON HIS FATHER WHICH WILL MAKE KRISHNA REALISE THAT HE HAS TO SERIOUSLY START EARNING AND SUPPORT HIS WIFE ON HIS OWN WITHOUT HIS FATHERS HELP THIS TIME AND NOT JUST START THE BUSINESS SO TAHT HE CAN GET HIS MIND OF SAGA.
                                                      OR
MAY BE THE CVS WONT DITCH US AND SHOW KRIYA GO TO MUMBAI😳. THEN MAYBE THEY WOULD DEVELOP THE TRACK OF GANGA AND GUNGA LOVE STORY NOW WITH SS BED RIDDEN AND NO PRATS TO COME IN BETWEEN THEM AND THE REST OF TN FAMILY ANYWAY LESS BOTHRED MAY BE GANGA AND GUNGA LOVE STORY WOULD BEGIN AS THE CVS HAS GOT TO SOMEHOW FINSH OF THE SAGA TRACK.😡
WELL GUYS JUST MY THOUGHTS...TUM SAB KA BOLBO?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely take yaara😃
first scenario sounds awesome
i really want kriya to go out of tn
and k to think about earning and being independent
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud thread ,👏 I wud go with second one, why u know, i don't want sad serious Kriya.., atleast for nw.. i want them to finish their 2nd honeymoon n thn later may be they walk out whn they wanna start a business n want money from SS... now, its just a trip n I don't want anything bad happening to tht dream...😍
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hopppeee dat gangaaa dsnt opens her mouth infront ov ma hawtiepiiieee ma handsshummm ma cutiepiiiee ma cuppyycakkee ma rockstarrr ma darleeinnggg ma shweethearttt krishna krishna krishna or elseee shes DEADDD:p
rem vase uthaa lia tha bvabaa ne last tym b ahaha;)
n uurrmmm i hoppeee kriya r shown aloneee n dey realllyy tke dem to bombay nm shw us r kriyaaa
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
quite observing facts
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kriya gonna set mumbai afire...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mehreen i just want kriya to enjoy their trip and after that they can think about other stuffs.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post😃...i'd love 2 c d first scenario...actually second bhi bura nahi hai either ways KriYa r goin out of Tn atleast 4 few days😉😉