Karan nominated at the New Talent Awards[16 oct. ]

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys apna Karan is attending this year's New Talent Awards..Finally will get him somewhere..saw a glimpse of him in SBS while they were covering the red carpet on d awards night !! waise i've no clue on which channel will the awards be telecasted so if any one of you knows anything feel free to enlighten us all!! Will try'n find that out myself too πŸ˜† 
Oh! m so glad that finally we'll get to see our so missed Rockstar. πŸ˜³
Karan is also nominated for the Best Debut-ant Film Actor (thanx to Pinky Charm for letting me know)!!πŸ˜‰  Come on guys plz pray that he wins <3
Telecast-16th of october on Colors !! Don't miss this guys n plz pray that our Rockstar wins !!
Edited by RoKafan4eva - 12 years ago
i loveee to watch Roka again misssing them n lov u Karan 
yes he is nominated for best debutant film actor...he tweeted on his twitter account...
@pinky charm 
My God !! Is he??? m sooo happyyy for karan !! may he win...whoaaa m super excited !!! thank u so much for letting us know yaar!!! m on d 7th cloud !!! Hey karan ur defo gonna win dis one coz u so deserve it <33 luv u Karan <33
^^ ofcourse he will !! he's d best after all :)
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

Guys apna Karan is attending this year's New Talent Awards..Finally will get him somewhere..saw a glimpse of him in SBS while they were covering the red carpet on d awards night !! waise i've no clue on which channel will the awards be telecasted so if any one of you knows anything feel free to enlighten us all!! Will try'n find that out myself too πŸ˜† 
Oh! m so glad that finally we'll get to see our so missed Rockstar. πŸ˜³
Karan is also nominated for the Best Debut-ant Film Actor (thanx to Pinky Charm for letting me know)!!πŸ˜‰  Come on guys plz pray that he wins <3
wow...great newsπŸ˜ƒ...finaly...karan ka darshan hoga...yaar i am so mad at him...😑 y he is not showing up to his dying fans...all the film actors are doing tv...see ammna sharif is back ...why not karan y not?
@RoKafan4eva yaar can i use ur karan siggy?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shumi.

@RoKafan4eva yaar can i use ur karan siggy?πŸ˜›
ofcourse di..u don't have to ask me dis thing πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shumi.

wow...great newsπŸ˜ƒ...finaly...karan ka darshan hoga...yaar i am so mad at him...😑 y he is not showing up to his dying fans...all the film actors are doing tv...see ammna sharif is back ...why not karan y not?
same here..actually m very confused..woh kar kya raha hai aal kal??? neither is he doing anything on tv nor do i know about any of films cuming??? why doesn't he just do sum show on tv...wish he soon cumes back😳 that would be the happiest day of my life πŸ˜