Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful preview aani..  cant wait for the whole VM. Feels good to post a reply after a long time ... 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Wooow, You Are Backkk : D πŸ€—

]

thanks Sanzz good to be back πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Awesome vm aani... Loved it 😍 Missing them a lottt :((( 

do post the whole vm soon...

thanks charms πŸ€— 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthi.ramani

beautiful preview aani..  cant wait for the whole VM. Feels good to post a reply after a long time ... 

Aaru πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— WB  so good to see you back πŸ˜ƒ thanks so much hon am posting the vm just in a few 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail
O  Saiyyan - Samrat Gunjan (SaJan) Vm

The story : A tragic road accident alters Gunjan' life when she not only looses her parents in it, but also causes her to have partial paralysis from waist down. Post her discharge from the hospital she now is staying with her only family - her elder sister & her brother in law. They contact Samrat - a leading physiotherapist to help with Gunjan' recovery. An already shy Gunjan is further withdrawn from everyone owing to her mental & physical state, yet begins to get attracted to Samrat in the process of her treatment, however is scared to act on it in her current state of physical disability that causes her to have a major self esteem issue. Samrat too, on the other hand finds himself drawn to Gunjan as they spend more and more time together getting to know each other during her therapy, sensing her withdrawal symptoms he is patient and kind with her even when she refuses to acknowledge her feelings for him or accept his feelings even when he lets her know he really likes her and wants to be with her - she can choose to reject him however he will complete her treatment no matter her answer and will accept whatever she decides with no hard feelings. During the course of one of her sessions she imagines a moment where she is dressed up as a bride while he is her groom. With the passage of time Gunjan recovers with Samrat' help and also begins to overcome her esteem issues caused due to the disability in the process. Gunjan finally gives into her feelings for Samrat and confesses her love to him.  A year later, their relationship and love further grows strong, making them decide they wanna spend their life together as Samrat proposes her and they exchange rings.

DIRECT LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51S5n7tPz8

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aani πŸ€— I saw the promo yesterday...already told you on FB...its just  AWESOME love how you added that wonderful SaJan scene where Samrat supports Gunjan 😍

and yeah I will watch this VM at night and will post my comment soon :D
Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Gonna Comment Later :) πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
hey aani hope u r doing fine missing u πŸ€—coming to this vm i loved description of story  first of all, loved story u portrayed gunjan's disability and samrat's support and their blossoming love u did outstanding job with this vm i loved coloring as well superb vm hon keep rocking with superb vm  πŸ€—and i liked and replied to yt i dont know why it didn't come πŸ˜•Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You Should Be Moreee Active Naa πŸ˜³