Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -MohitKiMeera-

aani ๐Ÿค— watched the VM few days back only..but just forgot to edit the comment ..anyway, its AWESOME..love it AWWW love the first bit OMG the way Sanz says how they met for the first time and all..thats just the BEST part of this VM! love all the scenes of MS..love this new style of yours ;) the lyrics of the song are just meant for MS man...love the song too!! I miss them so much and baby ka toh pucho mat..sometimes, I feel so hopeless..feel completely lost man:(( 

thanks so much Meera ๐Ÿค—
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

aaniii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—it was outstanding vm hon seriously loved it ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—gosh all those wonderful and magical moments and this song wonderfully u put together ๐Ÿ‘and all effects were superb hon seriously loved it gosh missing those days badly u recalled all olden golden memories again it was seriously treat to watch vm hon keep rocking ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

thanks so much Aashi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
mond blowing
rocking
but too short i was lost in it honey๐Ÿ˜plz one more monay vm pleajjj 
we miss them na plzz one more๐Ÿ˜ณ
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aahana,

I am truly sorry for this long delay.

Naino Ki Bhaasha

As always wonderful song selection.  You always manage to see beyond the parameters of other directors picturizations as well as tone of original composers and make the song your own through your detailing of lyrics and the undulations of the song through contrast and complimenting choreography of scenes.  This song being more about expressions that are unsaid yet spoken I was really excited to see what you did with it.

I loved that opening moment as the singer comes in, Gunjan spins around and your perfect timing so as the strings come in that wind breezes past her hair.  Those ahh! complimenting the cuteness or januableness of that scene, as well as that aww! echoing in our own hearts. I loved, JUST LOVED how you accentuated those affecting lyrics tarse sare raina jinme tu hai rehta... as you edit in those memories that tug at her heartstrings.  Clever use of flashbacks here which you layer with that moment @ Haal kyun tu jaane na... and Gunjan's hidden expression of endearment within that smile which could be easily unnoticed by many.  Just like all those chapters of her life which contain him so now all there are many smiles too wherein her love for him beams forth despite being hidden to many.

I loved that choreography @ 0:39 for pechane na... and then that wonderful moment that you create @ 0:43 - 0:46 for haal man kyun to jaane na... really cute and enchanting! That Kyun edited perfectly with his eyebrow lift, that expression of questioning why? what? though in truth he doesn't see hear or see that her heart has been asking him for a long time kyun tum jaane na?  Beautifully contrasted, then that choreography @0:46 onwards as the singer sighs and that moment of Gunjan as her heart too sighs BUT you layer upon it that lingering sigh of the singer which changes from sadness of kyun to the happiness of thinking about her love saiyyan @ 0:48, and so too we see those undulations of Gunjan's sighs.  Aahana, beautifully done! Very impressive.  Then that contrasting theme of lyrics and Samrat's expressions again @0:51 samjhe na...and he comes closer trying to understand kya?  Really well done!

I loved that scene selection for kuch toh hai...really well chosen.  We can't help but smile with her @1:33 despite the fact that jnake bhi tu jaane na...

I loved, JUST LOVED that choreography @1:38 onwards, for as the singer sings the main lyrics in the background there is a layering of a pleading saiyyan too, which you note and accentuate through the scene, where Samrat is teasing Gunjan and she pleads with him, echoing the pleading tone of that moment in the song BUT also illuminating that pleading hidden saiyyan suffusing through her soul.  Aahana, really finely done. I loved it!

Again excellent scene selection @1:54 those haunting lingering looks of Gunjan tu jaane na against Samrat's obliviousness  tu pechane na... which you contrast with the next scene as the lyrics fade away samjhe na... and those piercing looks of Samrat which Gunjan fully understands!

Aahana, just beautifully done.  A fine addition to your wonderful collection. With love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

awesome

mond blowing
rocking
but too short i was lost in it honey๐Ÿ˜plz one more monay vm pleajjj 
we miss them na plzz one more๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks Saadia ๐Ÿ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: a little faith

Aahana,

I am truly sorry for this long delay

Naino Ki Bhaasha

As always wonderful song selection.  You always manage to see beyond the parameters of other directors picturizations as well as tone of original composers and make the song your own through your detailing of lyrics and the undulations of the song through contrast and complimenting choreography of scenes.  This song being more about expressions that are unsaid yet spoken I was really excited to see what you did with it.

I loved that opening moment as the singer comes in, Gunjan spins around and your perfect timing so as the strings come in that wind breezes past her hair.  Those ahh! complimenting the cuteness or januableness of that scene, as well as that aww! echoing in our own hearts. I loved, JUST LOVED how you accentuated those affecting lyrics tarse sare raina jinme tu hai rehta... as you edit in those memories that tug at her heartstrings.  Clever use of flashbacks here which you layer with that moment @ Haal kyun tu jaane na... and Gunjan's hidden expression of endearment within that smile which could be easily unnoticed by many.  Just like all those chapters of her life which contain him so now all there are many smiles too wherein her love for him beams forth despite being hidden to many.

I loved that choreography @ 0:39 for pechane na... and then that wonderful moment that you create @ 0:43 - 0:46 for haal man kyun to jaane na... really cute and enchanting! That Kyun edited perfectly with his eyebrow lift, that expression of questioning why? what? though in truth he doesn't see hear or see that her heart has been asking him for a long time kyun tum jaane na?  Beautifully contrasted, then that choreography @0:46 onwards as the singer sighs and that moment of Gunjan as her heart too sighs BUT you layer upon it that lingering sigh of the singer which changes from sadness of kyun to the happiness of thinking about her love saiyyan @ 0:48, and so too we see those undulations of Gunjan's sighs.  Aahana, beautifully done! Very impressive.  Then that contrasting theme of lyrics and Samrat's expressions again @0:51 samjhe na...and he comes closer trying to understand kya?  Really well done!

I loved that scene selection for kuch toh hai...really well chosen.  We can't help but smile with her @1:33 despite the fact that jnake bhi tu jaane na...

I loved, JUST LOVED that choreography @1:38 onwards, for as the singer sings the main lyrics in the background there is a layering of a pleading saiyyan too, which you note and accentuate through the scene, where Samrat is teasing Gunjan and she pleads with him, echoing the pleading tone of that moment in the song BUT also illuminating that pleading hidden saiyyan suffusing through her soul.  Aahana, really finely done. I loved it!

Again excellent scene selection @1:54 those haunting lingering looks of Gunjan tu jaane na against Samrat's obliviousness  tu pechane na... which you contrast with the next scene as the lyrics fade away samjhe na... and those piercing looks of Samrat which Gunjan fully understands!

Aahana, just beautifully done.  A fine addition to your wonderful collection. With love, Sabah

Sabah its  alright please no need for apologies I understand things would have kept you busy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and thank you so very much as always for this wonderful reply which as usual taps into the intricacies of the most minutest of details whether its of a note that's echoed or some scene that I have corresponded with the lyrics somehow Sabah no one really has ever managed to capture these things these minute aspects of my VMs like you and for this very reason it just delights me that you take such care and precision in your replies which always touches me thank you so very much

and I am terribly sorry in my reply being so late to your response ๐Ÿ˜ณ it being the days of Diwali I am busy with shopping and cleaning ๐Ÿ˜ณ hence couldn't spare the time earlier

Last but not the least Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year and a Prosperous Diwali Sabah ๐Ÿค—

EkPahelii thumbnail
|| Mohit Sehgal Birthday VM ||

Mohit Wish you a very very very happy Birthday hope you have a wonderful year ahead and have all your wishes granted along with all the success, love and luck in the world ...and all the best wishes for your next show
' Kehti Hain Tumse Kuch Khamoshiyaan'

SaJan are a very special couple to me and I am very much in love with them as am with this song.. to me this song so defines Gunjan a girl who couldnt have let her guard down just around any guy - it could only have been Samrat who could have made this girl slowly loose her defenses and heart along the way, by being her best friend, her motivator, her confidante and finally her Lover - to the wonderful character that introduced Mohit to us as Samrat I dedicate this VM

DIRECT LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zV0i8v58KLc
EkPahelii thumbnail
O Saiyyan - SaJan Preview

Found myself inspired again after ages with this beautiful song a small preview of what i envisioned the completed VM will be posted shortly ๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxR-nfNR3w[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxR-nfNR3w
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wooow, You Are Backkk : D ๐Ÿค—
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome vm aani... Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ Missing them a lottt :((( 
do post the whole vm soon...