Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Love this song girl... N ur creation is just soo good 🤗
SaJan is lukin sooo awesome in this... Superbbly made honey...!!!!
Didn even imaging SG here but they r soo amazing...!!!
Keep makin more... 😉
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AANII 🤗 congratz for the new thread 🥳🥳 am so happy for you..may you complete more and more number of threads and make more and more wonderful VM's like this 🤗

I LOVE the VM so much and the song is amazing..SO perfect! aahh never heard the song before :| but OMG wow its just AWESOME and it suits on our SaJan very much 😍 loved every scenes which you added and I always love your colouring..especially, the climax of the song was so magical!! loved Gunjan in that maron dress 😳 and AWW love those post SaJan KJ moments which you added here and also that chasma wala..he takes her specs in his hand and teases her☺️ am so touched with the VM..Gunjan's feelings and all awwiiee ❤️

btw in the reruns of MJHT, now we gonna have Gunjan's feelings for Sam and her realisation phase soon..waiting for it yayy but I dont wanna see that SHEE--NAHH eeks I hate her..even though the show wrapped up but I just cant stop hating her 🤣 I feel terrible when I see Gunjan in pain..and my dhakkan[baby pucho mat HEHEHE thank god He realised his love for Gunjan later..like after almost a year 😳 but better late than never 😳
sorry for going off the topic😆 but your VM made me feel nostalgic about Gunjan's feelings in the show at that time and seeing your VM..EPICCC I love her here and ofcourse baby ☺️! love the concept too! Keep shining mwahh!
Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
aani 🤗🤗congo for ur  new thread of vms 🤗🤗 coming to this vm this song is so soothing and wonderful and on it our sajan's vm just awesome 👏seriously lyrics and scene it was wonderful treat to watch this amazing combo👏👏now can't wait for ur next vm and thanks for pm u rock 🤗
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was really cool VM on sajan
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey aani congooo for ur new thread🥳 awesome vm loved it a lot👏 the scene and song selected was so beautiful perfectly matched with the lyrics😍  gr88 work keep making more 👍🏼 n thanks for the pm
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all congratulations on your new VM gallery
Loved your VM
When I heard this song of KTLK , I always want to see SaJan VM on this song it suits SaJan :) And I'm really happy that you made this song VM on SaJan , this song is really touching
Do make more VMS
love
Ayesha
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Awww i really love this song n keep tapping on its tune.. Cute vm🤗 really loved it.. Amazing song n scene combo.. Wonderful coloring.. Mindblowing work.. Loved it..

thanks so much Charms 🤗

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: priti11

awesssooome...
fab...
loved it...
thanx for the pm...
take care..

thank u Priti 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Nehaaa 🤗 The Concept Is Lovely & Didn't Need To Read The Written Update Before Seeing It 😳 But I Did Coz I Love Reading :) Awhhh, Missing Them More . Did You See Mohit's Interview ?! 😍 I Really Wanted To See Your Love Is My Drug One But I Can Wait For It,Take Your Tym Hon 😳 Do Make Suchh VMs On Them . 🤗 Makes Me Nostalgic :( 

thanks so much Sanzz🤗
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Congratulations.

Congo Neha for your #2 thread. 🤗 I am extremely happy for you, you deserve it after the hardwork you have been putting on all those VMs of yours. Looking forward to see many more ahead.

Ahh, okay I thought it was a MoNaya VM but doesn't matter as long as it's on these two. KTLK title song is indeed one amazing tune to listen to with beautiful words. I loved the VM to the coree, it was soft and so beautiful and SG looked so good. The colouring was fab<3.

I love it whenever you make a VM on these two januables, continue like this and never stop making VMs on them. Brings back lots of memories & makes me nostalgic.

thank u so much Sani 🤗 and the MoNaya VM is nearly complete may post it when i am done 😳 just that I am somewhat not satisfied with it atm and I somehow believe if I cannot like what I make I shouldnt post it 😳