Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monsi08

Quite possible !

Cheers,
Monsi

Yes !!//That Aapke khushi ke liye kuch bhi karoonga can be twisted into this too ..
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Too sweet , Unbelievably  Sweet  ... She may not turn overtly negative  but what if she begins to dislike Khushi since she is associated with Shym

I agree with you! Her Anjali is probably the weakest link in the show, where more or less all the other characters have shades to them! Daljeet is a lovely actress and she has got the sweetest smile ever, but her character is unrealistic! (Though I do love her relation with Arnav...its very adorable and heartwarming to watch them both interact!) 

She might not turn negative on her own, but Arnav will take up a fight on her behalf!

He is otherwise too an unreasonable person by nature and fanatically devoted to his sister...so when the two combine, he will never give a chance to Khushi for any explanations!

My guess is that Anjali will never come to know about Shyam's betrayal (atleast not right away) and it will be Arnav who will find out about it! And without a second's thought, he will assume that Khushi is the reason for his sister's married life falling apart!

Actually Arnav marrying Khushi to save Anjali's marriage and probably also teach a lesson to Shyam and Khushi is a very plausible plot!

I guess the tag-line of the show will make sense then. Hatred will bring them together (in marriage) And Love will force them apart (A divorce or an estrangement)
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I always thought about this but never had the guts to post it here, well thanks for doing this. 
There are possibilities of this happening. Of course i dont want this to happen but i feel there will be a phase where Anjali might turn lil negative maybe due to Shaym's influence. She might be back to normal after some time.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazz_mayur

Hmm..never thought of this possibility, but i hope this doesnt happen!! Please god please

There are more chances of her feeling bad for khushi and hating shyam..but u never know!!😔

But  it is also clearly shown that she is completely crazy about that Shyam and swallows all the stories he pulls out ... I do not think she is the type to feel for others unless it is connected to her family members ..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prinky02

Never thought of this.. Hope this won't happen. :(

I hope it happens, Prinky dear cos I am tired of the sickly sweetness of Anjali.. I would prefer to see her as human... ..She may not turn completely negative but  I would like to see some  anger, resentment that her hubby chose a middle class girl over a rich princess like her or  even  a  unreasonable anger that her intelligence and ego could not see thru Shyam's deception..
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice idea! I actually read something like that in someone's FF (the_rain's His Gardening, Her Jalebi) and I love that FF, so I wouldn't mind it coming true :D
Kiely thumbnail
possible but dont want it to happen
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

no yaar she wont hate khushi!!!!

fr a matter of fact i thnk nani will chng!!!

Yes, Nani Might !! 😊...Moon_Ur's..I do not want her to hate Khushi permanently but would definitely like to see some anger, resentment ..some such like human emotions from the Pious Anjali ..😊
IronyDied thumbnail
i kinda agree with you that anjali will be the obstacle but dont think that she will hate khushi! yes because of her arnav will hate khushi but that actually doent go with the fact that she may also hate khushi cause if shyam was cheating on anjlai then same thing he was doing with whole gupta's so yes she may create difference between arnav and khushi a big difference i would sya but that is purely unknowingly cause if it would have been ekta serial i would belive that anjali will become negative or start hating khuhsi!😆
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hope cvs dont create any tracks like this...i love anjali a lot and dont want her to hate khushi at any cost...but there r chances as she blindly believes shyam