Poll

Who Is More Funny..???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys... Who is more funny charactor in this show..? We knw khushi is first.. But except her who is more funny...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i cannot find mami funny. she always insult khushi. dont forget what she did in the marriage anniversary party
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No surprises yaar... its Mami and then buaji!!.. Mami's dialogues are just fabulous!!... makes her an actor par excellence!!... As far as taunting Khushi is concerned, that has  nothing to do with her tickling my funny bones... though I hate her at those times..

With buaji... I hate her doing the Shyam jaap all the time... Love her dialogues as well!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
I think Its mami... Her yestrday dialogue to khushi.. ' welcome not' .. I thnk she basically a fool and has no commonsense.. My next choice surly for buaji...Edited by rechus - 12 years ago
Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it is funny how in this show all females are considered as most funny where as men are either shy or short tempered or shant or shaitan...usually in normal world men have amazing sense of humour than female species...but IPKKND  has broken the myth
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
right now it has to be a tie between blah & kushi for me...
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mamiji is hilarious! And so is Buaji! Lavanya is also very cute and funny!

ASR is funny when he gets irritated with Khushi and she is funny when she is irritating ASR!

rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lotsav_phun

it is funny how in this show all females are considered as most funny where as men are either shy or short tempered or shant or shaitan...usually in normal world men have amazing sense of humour than female species...but IPKKND has broken the myth

u said gud point.. In this show evry male leads r serious.. Arnav, akash, mama, khushi's father, shyam(little free).. I d't knw why..?
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mamiji dialogue r jst hilarious..thou i dnt lik d way she calls phatee saree...i luv mamiji's expressions wen she is soo scard of nani..buaji is concernd abt khushi n payal...bt lik rest of raizadas she has fallen in trap of shyam..cnt blame hr.