NivRen Thread: (130) - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Found: pankaj bhatia who was last seen in bebo is the femal lead of havan opposite kunal verma the fame of tuj sang preeth lagaai sajana... Iam back with answer friends...

on which character she played in bebo ? thats quick bowya...

Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

Bowya...wow..quick research dear..i really hope Neha is not a part of Havan..i dont want her to do guest appearance also...
welcome back roopz..yes i too dont want her in this serial..but thinking y she gone to banaras..may be it was shrad so she must have gone there...that is why she was not much on fb

Hi all..me back..

Bowya, Dwitha is you????

I love the name Viren, the name itself attracted me and i started watching it regularly during stalking track..till then i used to read the WU and scenes on youtube that too rare..then joined IF and watched all the earlier scenes...
welcum back roopa...

Me dwita??? Hey you r confused roopz... I had gone to check the updates of dwita in FB,, have many notifications and msgs in FB,i did nt like to continue there,, will check again after some time...
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

no she is not in female lead..she is in matured role in hawan ..she is in promo..i saw her..but is hawan based on banaras city..i think yes

Deepti.. may be neha gone their for promo or do some intro to the show... remember akshara-naitik did intro for CCBM...

Hi all..me back..

Bowya, Dwitha is you????

I love the name Viren, the name itself attracted me and i started watching it regularly during stalking track..till then i used to read the WU and scenes on youtube that too rare..then joined IF and watched all the earlier scenes...

welcome back roopa... 

for same reason i also joined IF... ðŸ˜³

</div>
<div>
Bowya...wow..quick research dear..i really hope Neha is not a part of Havan..i dont want her to do guest appearance also...
same here roopa...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Deepti.. may be neha gone their for promo or do some intro to the show... remember akshara-naitik did intro for CCBM...
yes may be..it can be possible😊

welcum back roopa...

Me dwita??? Hey you r confused roopz... I had gone to check the updates of dwita in FB,, have many notifications and msgs in FB,i did nt like to continue there,, will check again after some time...
🤣i m laughing bowya as roopz called u dwita
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

ok..so where is this serial shot
sorry,don't know yaar..

sorry,don't know yaar..
ok..but the female lead is not good of hawan ...