Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Come soon Raj..missed you so much dear..

Yesterday Usha called me Raj twice..she was missing you terribly...

I happend to see sasural simar ka yesterday, Good that Kinshuk rejected that offer..its the ditto of Viren character, the same attitude guy who was sent away from family and entered the house with Rooli who was hurt...and the screenplay is done by Saba Mumtaz, is she same one of CCBM???
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Come soon Raj..missed you so much dear..

Yesterday Usha called me Raj twice..she was missing you terribly...

I happend to see sasural simar ka yesterday, Good that Kinshuk rejected that offer..its the ditto of Viren character, the same attitude guy who was sent away from family and entered the house with Rooli who was hurt...and the screenplay is done by Saba Mumtaz, is she same one of CCBM???

i am back

Deepti told me about Usha... so sweet of her.. i will be able to chat with her today

regarding sasural simar ka... yes it is Saba Mumtaz who did the screeplay for CCBM and introduced Viren... so she cannot think beyond Viren and trying to copy him in SSK... no wonder KM refused the role... plus roli is too young for him...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Roopa.. since you said i was watching yestetday's epi of sasural simran ka on youtube... he is the guy from star one hit serial i think and Deepti will be able to confirm that... but he is no match to KM ... Viren/ KM ka aandaz hi kuch aur tha... 
roops82 thumbnail
Yes Raj..he cannot match the KM/Viren..i meant the ditto of Viren character is, the description of Viren..the same attitude, circumstances he was sent away from home, and he being angry with his family members, again loving his bhabhi's sister...

Viren and KM were the best..no comparison to it..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
and Sabaji is copying her own work... hope she does the same mistake as she did with CCBM... Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
watched RS's interview on Bidaai... making bidaai 2 is a long shot... 
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

and Sabaji is copying her own work... hope she does the same mistake as she did with CCBM...

Raj..then soon we would see this two getting married and stalking track..and we might find the answers of Viren's stalking in this show..😆

Bidaai 2 is very far..and RS is planning to take the same cast so there would be Apoorva and Kinshuk...so i feel Kinrul would not happen, if there is Bidaai 2..

Did you see a thread that Kinshuk is coming in a new show on Zee TV..but no other details..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Girls how r u all,  Sorry let me wish u all a very Good Morning  So how r u all
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Raj..then soon we would see this two getting married and stalking track..and we might find the answers of Viren's stalking in this show..😆

Bidaai 2 is very far..and RS is planning to take the same cast so there would be Apoorva and Kinshuk...so i feel Kinrul would not happen, if there is Bidaai 2..

Did you see a thread that Kinshuk is coming in a new show on Zee TV..but no other details..

yes hope we will get answers from her this time ðŸ˜†

to make Bidaai 2 with same cast is difficult as they will be engaged in various projects with various time periods... he said it will not be the same story ... so chances for kinrul... he said it himself does not know when it will happen and by then the actors will be engaged in other projects as they will not wait for bidaai 2 where even the idea or making of the script has not initiated...

yes i saw the Kinshuk coming back thread.. it is by the same troublemaker who had given false news before and no links to those news ... i will believe when i see an article here
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
hi Diya... i am fine .. how are you...