Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey how  far is banaras from bombay..we were thinking y neha went there as hawan is based on banaras backdrop
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
is madhuri going to be the guest.. interesting... sanjay and madhuri meeting after long... this time madhuri seems to have had a long stay
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

is madhuri going to be the guest.. interesting... sanjay and madhuri meeting after long... this time madhuri seems to have had a long stay

Raj i heard madhuri shifted to India for ever with her family..i saw it on sushmaji status😊yes it will be intereting as they will meet after long time
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

hey how  far is banaras from bombay..we were thinking y neha went there as hawan is based on banaras backdrop

hawan may be based there... but banaras can be brought to mumbai 😉... some parts of ccbm were shot in simla and the whole was in mumbai
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Raj i heard madhuri shifted to India for ever with her family..i saw it on sushmaji status😊yes it will be intereting as they will meet after long time

oh did she ... did not know ... interesting... why did she do that... she is so well settled in US
deepti_9 thumbnail

hawan may be based there... but banaras can be brought to mumbai 😉... some parts of ccbm were shot in simla and the whole was in mumbai

yes i know waited for nivren scene in snowfall but it did not happened..😳
deepti_9 thumbnail

oh did she ... did not know ... interesting... why did she do that... she is so well settled in US

yes all were saying for fame n money..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

yes all were saying for fame n money..

her husband is doing well... he is surgeon and earns good... i dont believe madhuri coming for name and fame... she is not like that... or maybe i am wrong in judging her...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
deepti_9 thumbnail
yesterday bowya posted a  new trp..sp lost many poins  though no 1 but sony was a big gainerr n only SNS was in top 5 ..n no other serial was there
deepti_9 thumbnail

her husband is doing well... he is surgeon and earns good... i dont believe madhuri coming for name and fame... she is not like that... or maybe i am wrong in judging her...

yes she would have not come for money for sure but she must be missing India n her relatives that may had brought her back n also bollywood can be the reason