NivRen Thread: (130) - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes they will be happy... but RS has not guaranteed that it will be back ... he talked with ifs... so it is not certain that he will come with bidaai

Right Raj this is what I wanted to say,  he said he is still not sure about this, Lets see now,

yes they will be happy... but RS has not guaranteed that it will be back ... he talked with ifs... so it is not certain that he will come with bidaai
yes but he said 20...so i think he must be thinking n in this interview he gave it to clear about bidaai as many requests are send to him about bringing back this serial
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

yes but he said 20...so i think he must be thinking n in this interview he gave it to clear about bidaai as many requests are send to him about bringing back this serial

thinking and actually doing are two different things... it takes time to plan and also a script... he does have a script and no plans now... and by the time even if he thinks the he will not all get all actors...
[
thinking and actually doing are two different things... it takes time to plan and also a script... he does have a script and no plans now... and by the time even if he thinks the he will not all get all actors...
[/QUOTE] yes u r right..he cant get all actors that time but we all were thinking that he may opt out of serial n do RS serial..but i said he cant do it..

[
yes u r right..he cant get all actors that time but we all were thinking that he may opt out of serial n do RS serial..but i said he cant do it..[/QUOTE]

it is very less likely to a bidaai 2.. he should have planned it soon after bidaai... this is not big screen where you can make sequels with same actors... big screens actors are engaged for short periods ... but not on small screen...on small screen the actors get engaged for long periods... and kinshuk, angad, parul will not wait that long... if they get good opportunities they will take it and that may last long and can be more than a year or two... and they may not get opportunities at the same time

yes u r right..he cant get all actors that time but we all were thinking that he may opt out of serial n do RS serial..but i said he cant do it..

it is very less likely to a bidaai 2.. he should have planned it soon after bidaai... this is not big screen where you can make sequels with same actors... big screens actors are engaged for short periods ... but not on small screen...on small screen the actors get engaged for long periods... and kinshuk, angad, parul will not wait that long... if they get good opportunities they will take it and that may last long and can be more than a year or two... and they may not get opportunities at the same time
yes i agree..n as the time passes its difficult to manage actors  when u want as they get busy in other projects..n its difficult to do two serials one time gor lead actors on t.v..
hey but our kinha are available...and also sidya ๐Ÿ˜Š... he can make a serial with them
if Parul in big boss i want her to stay till 3 months n comes out as a looser๐Ÿ˜†..till then we can get kinha back

hey but our kinha are available...and also sidya ๐Ÿ˜Š... he can make a serial with them
yes  in new serial..want to see them soon..cant wait now๐Ÿ˜

if Parul in big boss i want her to stay till 3 months n comes out as a looser๐Ÿ˜†..till then we can get kinha back

she will stay long as she is popular nautanki # 2... and people will vote for her as they did for her sis... ๐Ÿ˜†... and she will make more brothers like her sis ๐Ÿ˜†... and even marry ๐Ÿคฃ