NivRen Thread: (130) - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

hey neha wrote she is in banaras n will reach mumbai today๐Ÿ˜•

oh...enjoying her holiday... 

i was sad after this news but now alright after chatting to u all about it๐Ÿ˜Š
i felt the same after reading ur discussions,, but my faith on angini fans and their fight to get them back, our kinshuk's view on parul as his sister, parul's entry to big boss 5 and sara in RMJ made me relived...
Becoz there is no chance for b2 till 4 to 5 months, SP having a big list ahead and no space for RS new show and zee is not going to end RMJ that soon...
Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

True Usha..those days were really funny...

I used to reach home on time and if i got late i used to scold by husband for driving slow..and never let Prajwal to move around so that i need not run behind him..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

Come soon roopa...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

oh...enjoying her holiday... 
yes but thinking y have he gome there...someone wrote for shooting..where is havan shooting going on

Don't be sad dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
yes di now i m fine

yes bowya... he is in school... today my hubby will pick him so no need for me to go to school today...

bowya... i watched bidaai during ragini-ranvir love story... then i lost interest wen ranvir gone to jail... then again started watching during alekh-mallika rishta till the end... i missed so many episode inbetween... never watched missing episode on line...

But in CCBM.. after virn's entry... even if go out in the evening... as soon as i reach home download that day episode and watch it online...๐Ÿ˜†
di, one thing is i did nt know the real name of kinshuk at the time of his entry in CCBM, i thought that i had seen him in award functions, and thought his name is ranvir lolz... Frankly speaking i don't like him and nothing abt him on that days... I stuck sid putul, becoz i love CCBM and nivi/neha...i started to like him along with the story moved on and his love towards nivi...

yes but thinking y have he gome there...someone wrote for shooting..where is havan shooting going on
neha in banaras,, ask her why she gone there???...
Originally posted by love_never_dies

yes me too become fan after ccbm only..before that he was just an actor like others..but i did knew his real name

neha in banaras,, ask her why she gone there???...
not answering..i ask her when is she coming on t.v

Come back soon roopz
yes come back soon Roopz๐Ÿ˜Š