Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

</div>
<div>
Hey Bowya...good to c you so soon here..

the funniest part is no Kinrul /Ragvir/Saalekh fans have commented on this thread yet...only Angini fans have commented and they wish to c Angini...πŸ‘

, hi roopa.. iam also with angini fans... Gud to hear kinrul fans are silent, may be they were only few members left, all were moved to angini...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Roopa whatever u said ... i agree with u... 

But roopa... in CCBM till he was revealed as stalker it was ok... but after they butchered the character of viren...they turned him soft immediately with one accident... CT's did blunder... so many people left the forum and lost interest to watch... if they handled his childhood story properly along with bhuvan's and nivi's mother murder... the show will be still on air...😑

yes me too want kinshuk to come up in the story from 10th episode... not like sudden brother like CCBM... earlier in the show no one talked abt viren's character when they talk abt their childhood  whether its adithya, DD, Sid or nivi... 

Usha...the CV's after stalker track were not fit to be Creative heads...i loved the stalker track which was unique and which made to stick to the TV screen..

Yes suddenly Viren was completely changed..no attitude at all..
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

, hi roopa.. iam also with angini fans... Gud to hear kinrul fans are silent, may be they were only few members left, all were moved to angini...

Bowya..me too with Angini fans... yes now Bidaai forum is ruled by Angini fans..and Kinrul fans pop up only when there is Bidaai kitty party..Edited by Kinha_Luvyou - 12 years ago
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[
the funniest part is no Kinrul /Ragvir/Saalekh fans have commented on this thread yet...only Angini fans have commented and they wish to c Angini...πŸ‘
Bowya..me too with Angini fans... yes now Bidaai forum is ruled by Angini fans..and Kinrul fans pop up only when there is Bidaai kitty party.. me too😊
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

iam ok di... How r u and goutham?? He is in school now right??

I had seen bidaai after the death of ranvir and sadana,, for me anmol-ragini is the right pair to continue,if it s the sequel...

yes bowya... he is in school... today my hubby will pick him so no need for me to go to school today...

bowya... i watched bidaai during ragini-ranvir love story... then i lost interest wen ranvir gone to jail... then again started watching during alekh-mallika rishta till the end... i missed so many episode inbetween... never watched missing episode on line... 

But in CCBM.. after virn's entry... even if go out in the evening... as soon as i reach home download that day episode and watch it online... πŸ˜†
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Usha..Apurva would be definitely in this show...RS has some favourtisim to him too...he is acted in two of his serials na..and both did good..

Apurva acted in two RS shows?
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey neha wrote she is in banaras n will reach mumbai todayπŸ˜•
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

i was sad after this news but now alright after chatting to u all about it😊

Don't be sad dear...😊
roops82 thumbnail

yes bowya... he is in school... today my hubby will pick him so no need for me to go to school today...

bowya... i watched bidaai during ragini-ranvir love story... then i lost interest wen ranvir gone to jail... then again started watching during alekh-mallika rishta till the end... i missed so many episode inbetween... never watched missing episode on line... 

But in CCBM.. after virn's entry... even if go out in the evening... as soon as i reach home download that day episode and watch it online... πŸ˜†

True Usha..those days were really funny...

I used to reach home on time and if i got late i used to scold by husband for driving slow..and never let Prajwal to move around so that i need not run behind him..πŸ˜†
roops82 thumbnail
me going for lunch...will be back in a while..
Previous
1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 116
Next