Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

But roopa... RS gave kinshuk an identity... whether its ranvir or viren... 

Hope kinshuk get good offer and came back soon on a daily soap... because i don't want to wait till he comes in b2...

Yes Usha..RS is given an identity to Kinshuk..but just see, when he entered as Ranvir..the story revolved around Ranvir and Ragini and the TRP just rose up..it was the best show in TV industry..it was Kinshuk's acting that brought life to Ranvir and Ragvir's love story or Bidaai TRP..when the show was stable..Ragvir's love story was cornered and Kinshuk was cornered and importance was given to the sister's story or Sadhana Alekh story...

Again in CCBM, when the show was sinking, the character Viren was introduced who was with full of attitude, and again cos of Kinshuk's acting, Viren's character was lively and brought a raise in TRP until he was revealed as a stalker, then Viren's character was sobered to such an extent that he was shown as a jealous brother and husband...

This is just my POV...i want a show which would revolve around the main leads instead of sis story or family drama..and Kinshuk to be from the start till the end..
Edited by Kinha_Luvyou - 12 years ago
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Hi deepti, di and roopa...
Reaches home,, have done my practical classes and no more practicals for my batch at afternun... Free now..

Read your discussion, i think RS will make b2 in next year with km, parul, angad and apurva... Not sure abt sara... Don't worry yaar, there is no chance for kinrul where apurva-parul also in his list

hi Bowya..good u r free to chat with us..yes will not worry
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

He would not walk once he gets committed but if RS says that he is planning to take him in his show which will start after few months, no doubt Kinshuk would wait for it..

yes roopa... πŸ˜Š.. i don't mind RS take him in bidaai 2 ... what it want is i don't want him to be paired with parul again... πŸ˜‘ want neha if not neha someone else but not with parul...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Hi deepti, di and roopa...
Reaches home,, have done my practical classes and no more practicals for my batch at afternun... Free now..

Read your discussion, i think RS will make b2 in next year with km, parul, angad and apurva... Not sure abt sara... Don't worry yaar, there is no chance for kinrul where apurva-parul also in his list

hi bowya... how are u? good...finished practicals...

yes hope RS choose apurva-parul to stay...
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

hi Bowya..good u r free to chat with us..yes will not worry

hi deepti... How r u??
@usha di: agree with u, parul and kinshuk no... Only kinha or apurva-parul... Any war in bidaai forum after the news??
roops82 thumbnail

hi deepti... How r u??
@usha di: agree with u, parul and kinshuk no... Only kinha or apurva-parul... Any war in bidaai forum after the news??

Hey Bowya...good to c you so soon here..

the funniest part is no Kinrul /Ragvir/Saalekh fans have commented on this thread yet...only Angini fans have commented and they wish to c Angini...πŸ‘
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

iam ok di... How r u and goutham?? He is in school now right??

I had seen bidaai after the death of ranvir and sadana,, for me anmol-ragini is the right pair to continue,if it s the sequel...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Yes Usha..RS is given an identity to Kinshuk..but just see, when he entered as Ranvir..the story revolved around Ranvir and Ragini and the TRP just rose up..it was the best show in TV industry..it was Kinshuk's acting that brought life to Ranvir and Ragvir's love story or Bidaai TRP..when the show was stable..Ragvir's love story was cornered and Kinshuk was cornered and importance was given to the sister's story or Sadhana Alekh story...

Again in CCBM, when the show was sinking, the character Viren was introduced who was with full of attitude, and again cos of Kinshuk's acting, Viren's character was lively and brought a raise in TRP until he was revealed as a stalker, then Viren's character was sobered to such an extent that he was shown as a jealous brother and husband...

This is just my POV...i want a show which would revolve around the main leads instead of sis story or family drama..and Kinshuk to be from the start till the end..

Roopa whatever u said ... i agree with u... 

But roopa... in CCBM till he was revealed as stalker it was ok... but after they butchered the character of viren...they turned him soft immediately with one accident... CT's did blunder... so many people left the forum and lost interest to watch... if they handled his childhood story properly along with bhuvan's and nivi's mother murder... the show will be still on air...😑

yes me too want kinshuk to come up in the story from 10th episode... not like sudden brother like CCBM... earlier in the show no one talked abt viren's character when they talk abt their childhood  whether its adithya, DD, Sid or nivi... 
roops82 thumbnail

Usha..Apurva would be definitely in this show...RS has some favourtisim to him too...he is acted in two of his serials na..and both did good..
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hi deepti... How r u??

i was sad after this news but now alright after chatting to u all about it😊