Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG kiss would be soo awesome but i don't think it's happening..but i really hope one day it does ☺️!! hai soo excited for the epi... i wrote an OS on the promo if u wanna check it out!
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
naaa..
i think that's not bad enough for arnav to cry on... πŸ˜•
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i hope he gives her a nice long smooch πŸ˜
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misslaugheasily

naaa..

i think that's not bad enough for arnav to cry on... πŸ˜•

Arnav is not crying because of what he does to Khushi! That is very, very unlikely!

It is quite clear from the precap that he is crying because he is remembering his parent's...or rather his mother! Anjali is crying too and is trying to calm him down...that proves, his tears have nothing to do with Khushi!

Someone mentioned, Arnav wiping Khushi's tears...that would be sooo romantic! Though I am keeping my fingers crossed for a kiss!😳
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sejal.. this reminded me of a scene in the movie "Dil" starring Aamir Khan and Madhuri... (well.. i dont know ... if you are too young then u may not know about this movie πŸ˜›) But there too he tries to kiss her and at the end says.. "main aisi vaisi cheezon ko muh nahin lagata" πŸ˜†  

Here Arnav may say that "main aisi AUKAAT wali ladki ko muh nahin lagata" ...
and then Khushi decides then and there that I will make you beg for my kiss one day 🀣

Btw... back to the original topic... NO.. he wont kiss her ... 😈

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

The kiss will only happen in dreams 🀣..he may pretend to kss her though.. gud enuf right??πŸ˜†..and then will be like Oh you are not my type.πŸ˜†..with sprinkles of aukaat and haisiyat here and there.πŸ₯±

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Sejal.. this reminded me of a scene in the movie "Dil" starring Aamir Khan and Madhuri... (well.. i dont know ... if you are too young then u may not know about this movie πŸ˜›) But there too he tries to kiss her and at the end says.. "main aisi vaisi cheezon ko muh nahin lagata" πŸ˜†  

Here Arnav may say that "main aisi AUKAAT wali ladki ko muh nahin lagata" ...
and then Khushi decides then and there that I will make you beg for my kiss one day 🀣

Btw... back to the original topic... NO.. he wont kiss her ... 😈

Cheers,
Monsi

I swear, I was going to write the same thing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And then I thought that most members wouldn't have seen the film!

Totally reminded me of Dil...and how Aamir comes so close to Madhuri and then brushes her off! His exact words were, 'Meri maa nain mujhe sikhaya hain ki kisi bhi airi gairi cheez ko muh nahin lagaate!' (I have seen Dil atleast a dozen times!)

Sprinkles of aukaat and haisiyat?πŸ˜†

Arnav is rather unwittingly funny! Now that you have written this, I will really laugh out loud if Arnav indeed talks about Khushi's aukaat and haisiyat!πŸ˜†
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes... you are right ... when i was writing I couldn't quite remember the actual dialog... πŸ˜›
The way these TV guys copy scenes from Movies... this is highly likely to happen πŸ˜† I remember .. in DMG ... there were many scenes copied from SRK's and other movies.. πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: poppy2009

I swear, I was going to write the same thing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And then I thought that most members wouldn't have seen the film!

Totally reminded me of Dil...and how Aamir comes so close to Madhuri and then brushes her off! His exact words were, 'Meri maa nain mujhe sikhaya hain ki kisi bhi airi gairi cheez ko muh nahin lagaate!' (I have seen Dil atleast a dozen times!)

Sprinkles of aukaat and haisiyat?πŸ˜†

Arnav is rather unwittingly funny! Now that you have written this, I will really laugh out loud if Arnav indeed talks about Khushi's aukaat and haisiyat!πŸ˜†

Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For a change what if Khushi slaps him hard for coming too close for comfort?πŸ˜• She can get pretty violent at times.. remember the Guest House scene..πŸ˜›
Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
But i hope they do something different..ohh cummon ASR is different he needs to do something  unusual...and dont get me started with DMG copying other ideas..it not only copied SRk movie scenes but also some scenes were exactly  same as scenes from FRIENDS tv show..that used to annoy me alot

Originally posted by: monsi08

Yes... you are right ... when i was writing I c**t quite remember the actual dialog... πŸ˜›
The way these TV guys copy scenes from Movies... this is highly likely to happen πŸ˜† I remember .. in DMG ... there were many scenes copied from SRK's and other movies.. πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Monsi

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aa123.80

I'm sure the bold happens... That's typical ASR.

I second that.

@TM.. You're title gave me a shock! My eyes opened wide when I saw the title..πŸ˜†